Deklo Grove.   Posted by DM.Group: archive 1
DM
 GM, 86 posts
Sun 6 Aug 2017
at 16:40
Deklo Grove
Seralessa, Himo, Milander, and Albrecht decide to part way temporarily with their friends and head to Deklo Grove in search of windflowers for Calmer. You travel back the way you came about an hour and you spot the grove of trees off the road and start making your path that way.

The light from the sun strikes some of the trees in such a way that you can see spider webs dangling among the branches of the trees. It's quiet pretty actually, but potentially deadly as normal spiders don't make webs this large, confirming what Calmer told you about the monstrous spiders.

[Private to Albrecht Delmorn; Himo; Seralessa Vadmal: You also notice a humanoid figure, slight of frame about human height seems to dash into the dark recesses of the grove as you come up the path.]
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 15 posts
Sun 6 Aug 2017
at 17:01
Deklo Grove
"Which one of you hatchlings has the best eyes? We should set watch while picking these flowers."

[Private to GM: If I were to set fire to the webbing, would it set the trees on fire? Also could I put out the fire on trees with create Water?]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 26 posts
Sun 6 Aug 2017
at 17:19
Deklo Grove
"I'll take watch if nobody else wants to. My eyesight and hearing are keen enough to catch giant spiders," Mordecai offered, drawing his axe and resting it on his shoulder in case he would need it later.
DM
 GM, 88 posts
Sun 6 Aug 2017
at 17:50
Deklo Grove
PM

[Secret to Milander Vos Drago: If you lit the webbing on fire, yes there is a danger that you could set the woods on fire, create water might not be sufficient at your level to create enough water to contain a large fire.]

This message was last updated by the GM at 20:23, Sun 06 Aug 2017.

Himo
 player, 11 posts
Sun 6 Aug 2017
at 20:11
Deklo Grove
"Hold, another figure dashes ahead. We may be trespassing."

Himo steps toward the front of the group and draws his Katzburger (LongSword) just in case, his shield at the ready.

"HAIL!" he raises his voice in greeting.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 15 posts
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 06:25
Deklo Grove
"Or it can be a bandit!" Seralessa concentrates for a moment and rushes in its direction.

OOC:
Standard: Manifest Vigor
Move: Move 30ft towards the figure.

DM
 GM, 89 posts
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 09:16
Deklo Grove
In reply to Seralessa Vadmal (msg # 6):

No one responds to Himo's call.

Seralessa travels thirty feet and looks to see if she can spot the figure again. She however does not see the figure again, was it a figment of her imagination. No couldn't be as Himo apparently saw it too. (OOC: As did Albrecht, I was surprised 3 of you rolled 20 or higher on initial spot....)

The figure could be hiding among the trees by now though or perhaps has traveled farther into the Grove.

[Secret to Milander Vos Drago: Milander easily spots some windflower just under the first of the trees of the grove. They would need to approach closer to gather the flowers. ]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 27 posts
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 15:53
Deklo Grove
Mordecai will follow after Seralessa, looking and listening for any signs of the mysterious figure. "Do not worry, we are not here to harm you! Not unless you hurt us first," he called out.

[Private to DM: I'm assuming you're going to be rolling things like spot and listen checks? If not I can.]
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 16 posts
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 18:35
Deklo Grove
"Humph. Well, there's the flowers. Don't know who you're talking about, probably some damn fool swinging from a spider's web." And with that Milander strode towards the flowers, casting a wary eye at the treeline. Somewhere along the way, a medium sized snake slithered up next to the old man, which the group would have recognized on the journey as having travelled with the old man. It seemed to stand watch as he stooped to pick the flowers.

[Private to GM: I have immediate jaunt. I get webbed, I'm jaunting out of it. Also, keeping positioning in mind should I have to cast entangle. Will warn anyone if they venture into the area where I would cast that spell.]
Himo
 player, 13 posts
Mon 7 Aug 2017
at 20:05
Deklo Grove
"In any event I saw only one so we outnumber them from what I can tell. Tho I'd rather not harm anyone we don't have to. "

Himo continues looking out for signs of danger to keep vigil.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 16 posts
Tue 8 Aug 2017
at 04:06
Deklo Grove
Seralessa tries to hide using the trees and pursue the figure.

OOC:
01:03, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 24 using 1d20+5.  Move Silently.
01:03, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 24 using 1d20+5.  Hide check.
01:05, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 2 using 1d20.  Spot.
01:05, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 4 using 1d20.  Listen.

DM
 GM, 93 posts
Tue 8 Aug 2017
at 12:04
Deklo Grove
No one answers Albrecht's call out towards the woods. The woods seem quiet, almost to quiet you think, still the flowers can fetch a pretty price.

Himo keeps a watch out even as Milander begins to move to pick flowers. Seralessa moves deeper into the grove moving as quietly as she can while clinging to the shadows of nature.

Hesseth keeps a sharp eye out while his master is picking flowers.

Aldretch watches as Seralessa disappears into the shadows, and cannot see nor hear her at the moment. Hesseth is watching to, his forked tongue going in and out while looking about for danger. Himo likewise loses sight and sound of Seralessa.

[Secret to Himo: Himo you seem to be missing a feat. You took the War Domain bonus for Weapon Focus and also took Dodge as Fighter 1, however you didn't take a 1st level feat? I suspect by skills you may have been trying to decide between Alertness and another feat, let me know.]

[Private to Albrecht Delmorn: Yes I'm making some rolls to speed things up.]

Milander guesses with just him picking it will probably take around an hour to pick a pound of mindflower.

Seralessa does not see nor hear any other sound in the grove, in fact it seems to be getting eerily quiet. No birds chirping either.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 17 posts
Tue 8 Aug 2017
at 12:26
Deklo Grove
"If it's just me picking I'm going to keep all the money." the old man snaps. "Wouldn't be surprised if the fool girl is getting eaten by spiders though. But you'd have to be an idiot to go traipsing after her." he says in the same time used when adults spoke of other people's unruly children.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 17 posts
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 06:30
Deklo Grove
The lack of sound can't mean anything good. Seralessa goes back to where everyone is in complete silence to search for some flowers.

OOC:
03:29, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 19 using 1d20+5.  Hide Check.
03:28, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 15 using 1d20+5.  Move Silently Check.
03:30, Today: Seralessa Vadmal rolled 20 using 1d20+8.  Search.

DM
 GM, 96 posts
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 13:30
Deklo Grove
In reply to Seralessa Vadmal (msg # 14):

Saralessa returns to the group and emerges from the shadows of the grove and finds some flowers easily for picking.

You continue picking flowers after about the first hour Milander and Saralessa have picked about a pound each. They've gotten all the flowers that were in the sunlight, other flowers are not far away but are in the shadows.

It has remained eerily quiet this whole time except for the noises made by the party.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 18 posts
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 14:34
Deklo Grove
When Seralessa comes back out of the shadows, Milander gives a grunt of surprise. "Guess she didn't get eaten. Yet. Lucky hatchling." before going back to picking flowers.

"Aaaaaaaaany moment now we're about to get eaten." the old man says with certainty, bringing the flowers he has gathered over to the watchers and ensuring they remain moist. "That looks like about 10 gold worth." he says, squinting at the flowers in the shadows, thinking.

[Private to GM: What would it take for me to harvest the seeds of this flower?]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 28 posts
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 15:33
Deklo Grove
Mordecai looks around at the flowers in the shade, wondering if there was any danger in picking them. "Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained," he muttered, moving to the other flowers to start picking them.
Himo
 player, 14 posts
Thu 10 Aug 2017
at 19:38
Deklo Grove
"It's quiet, too quiet."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 18 posts
Fri 11 Aug 2017
at 06:13
Deklo Grove
Seralessa puts her flowers in her backpack and shrugs. "So... ummm... race?"


OOC:
Run back to town. 120 ft speed.

DM
 GM, 100 posts
Sat 12 Aug 2017
at 13:13
Deklo Grove
In reply to Seralessa Vadmal (msg # 19):

Milander continues to pick flowers for the moment though he's getting into the shaded flowers as well. Himo and Albrecht continue to watch him.

You guys stand and watch as Seralessa finishes picking the flowers in the sunlight, then seeing only ones in shadow remaining she runs off at a fairly brisk pace back towards town.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 29 posts
Sat 12 Aug 2017
at 15:31
Deklo Grove
Mordecai watches the girl run off, looking to the old man to see what they should do. "Dare we go deeper into the forest? I will go if you do," he suggests.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 19 posts
Sat 12 Aug 2017
at 17:31
Deklo Grove
Old man grunts, saying, "The She has the right idea I'm betting. I might be able to do something about the spiders, but not without burning down the whole forest... Which defeats the purpose in destroying the spiders. I say we grab what we can and then head back. See what trouble the rest have managed to stumble into."
Himo
 player, 15 posts
Sat 12 Aug 2017
at 22:02
Deklo Grove
"I don't understand why you would bring up going deeper into the forrest?"
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 1 post
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 06:48
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 23):

Rattles his rattler.
DM
 GM, 108 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 06:59
Deklo Grove
In reply to Hesseth (msg # 24):

Suddenly just as Hesseth warns of danger webbing shoots from the nearest tree towards Himo. Fortunately the nimble soul gets out of the way before he's struck by the webbing as Hesseth prevents him from being caught unaware.

You see in the tree a spider nearly as big around as a man. It is the obvious source of the webbing attack.

Initiative:

Monstrous Spider 19
Milander         12
Albrecht         12
Himo             11


The spider is approximately 20 feet away from you, and is 5 feet above the ground currently in a maple tree. We are going to try this one without a map.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 20 posts
Mon 14 Aug 2017
at 20:58
Deklo Grove
Milander grumbles, weaving his fingers in an intricate gesture, and what appears to be translucent armor flashes briefly around both him and Hesseth as he moves away from the creature saying, "I knew this was going to happen."


Free - speak and have Hesseth guard ME.
Standard - cast Mage armor - share spell with Hesseth
Move - move back 30
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 30 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2017
at 03:59
Deklo Grove
Albrecht jumped into action, drawing his axe as he charged the spider head-on. His weapon charged with fire as he ran, and he swung with the ferocity of a trained soldier, but the grace of a master swordsman.


Free: Draw weapon, designate Spider as Dodge target
Swift: Initiate Burning Blade technique
Full: Charge spider; 13 to hit, 22 damage possible
23:57, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 13 using 1d20+7.  Charge plus Burning Blade
23:58, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 17,5 using 1d12+5,1d6+1.  Damage if hit successful.

DM
 GM, 110 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2017
at 05:27
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 27):

Milander and Hesseth move back 30 feet as Milander casts Mage Armor which encapsulates him and Hesseth. The snake keeps a steady vigil for danger.

Albrecht charges forth towards the monstrous spider however at the last moment the spider seems to move out of the way making the effort for at least the moment futile.

Himo it is your go
Himo
 player, 17 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2017
at 18:14
Deklo Grove
ooc: sorry guys. Target the spider with my Dodge Feat.

Himo moves in to attack the spider behind the cover of Albrecht's charge.

14:12, Today: Himo rolled 17 using 1d20+6 ((11)).
14:13, Today: Himo rolled 5 using 1d8+4 ((1)). Damage

ooc: not sure if a single move can get me into place or not soI rolled just in case
DM
 GM, 111 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 09:08
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 29):

Himo moves up and strikes the spider Albrecht had missed. The blow has the spider you think wince a bit but it's still there. Spider's being what they are it's instinct is to strike back at what hurt it.

The Monstrous Spider attempts to bite Himo but Himo's shield easily protects the warrior from the attack.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 21 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 12:06
Deklo Grove
The old barks a word and snaps his fingers, and a column of stones whirls around the spider, briefly battering it.
[Private to GM:
08:03, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 2 using 1d4.  Hail of Stone dmg.
]
DM
 GM, 113 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 12:22
Deklo Grove
In reply to Milander Vos Drago (msg # 31):

A column of stones springs up from the floor of the forest and strikes the spider. The stones fly up for nearly forty feet, reaching over the tops of the trees and spreads out in a five foot radius striking the back of the spider thus sparing Albrecht and Himo of any damage.

The spider remains standing after Milander's assault. He's not looking to good though and it appears one of his legs is injured.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 32 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 14:54
Deklo Grove
Albrecht refocused, switching his stance and swinging his axe again. And missing again. Maybe he should have opened his eyes.

Apparently the dice roller hates me.

Swift: Initiate Stonefoot stance
Standard: Sapphire Nightmare Blade, 26 concentration check, 9 to hit, 0 damage

10:48, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 25 using 1d20+7.  Sapphire Nightmare Blade DC 14-17?
10:49, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 9 using 1d20+4.  Attack w/ PA +1 vs flat footed spider.

DM
 GM, 114 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 16:19
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 33):

Albrecht misses the spider again.

[Secret to Albrecht Delmorn: I know how you feel, in one game I almost never hit, however I always seem to make my saves in that game, just never hit anything.]

Himo you are up
Himo
 player, 18 posts
Wed 16 Aug 2017
at 18:16
Deklo Grove
"Your time is over Lolth-kin!"

Himo brings his blade in a sideways slash towards the outside of his body, intending to finish his foe with a bit of flare.

14:14, Today: Himo rolled 21 using 1d20+6 ((15)).
14:15, Today: Himo rolled 8 using 1d8+4 ((4)).
DM
 GM, 115 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 05:26
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 35):

Himo kills the monstrous spider with his blade.
Himo
 player, 19 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 05:43
Deklo Grove
Himo looks about for potential other danger, tho spiders are virtually all solitary it's better to be safe then sorry. Plus maybe there is treasure!
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 33 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 05:49
Deklo Grove
Albrecht breathes a few deep breaths before looking around to see if there were any other threats. "I'm glad one of us can hit a stationary target," the young man laughed, putting away his weapon assuming he didn't see any other monsters.
DM
 GM, 116 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 08:12
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 38):

In your search you find to forms in spider web about 10 feet up the tree. I'll let you tell me how you get to them.

At present you see no other threats.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 34 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 13:26
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will try to climb the tree to see what is in the webbing.

Now I get a good roll... Lol

09:24, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 25 using 1d20+6.  Climb check.

Milander Vos Drago
 player, 22 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 14:44
Deklo Grove
"Great, now that's three bodies I'll have to get down from the webbing. Spider probably isn't the only one y'know, little ones like that don't spin that much webbing all over the trees. Not alone anyway." the old man snorted, squinting up at the bodies.

[Private to GM: Do I think Acid splash would work to get a body down? Can I take ten or 20 on the hit with it?]
Himo
 player, 20 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2017
at 20:36
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 38):

"I'm sure it all balances out, I hit more often  you probabaly hit harder. Teamwork."

"To me it's a pretty big spider but those might be people up there, they could survive yet."

*how big are the forms*

This message was last edited by the player at 20:38, Thu 17 Aug 2017.

DM
 GM, 119 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 10:51
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 42):

Albrecht finds climbing the tree to be fairly easy.

[Private to Milander Vos Drago:
You can't take 10 or 20 on an attack roll :), the Acid Splash would probably release 1 figure if you hit the web at the right place, AC 0
]

Both forms are medium sized. (human sized if you will)
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 35 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 15:21
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will look to see if they are still alive, and if they are, he will try to free them. If they are dead, he'll cut them lose and let them fall to the ground.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 23 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 16:21
Deklo Grove
Milander mutters and waves his fingers.

[Private to GM: Casting detect magic. :) YAY GREED!]
Himo
 player, 21 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2017
at 17:38
Deklo Grove
Himo steps out from under the tree in case bodies come tumbling down and keeps a lookout for additional problems.
DM
 GM, 121 posts
Sat 19 Aug 2017
at 11:17
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 46):

Albrecht is about to decide that the forms are dead when he hears the faint heartbeat of one of them. One of the forms is most likely human he decides the other he believes is a boar.

[Secret to Milander Vos Drago: Milander detects no magic beyond his own spells at this time. Neither of the forms bundled up in webs has anything magical about them.]

Hesseth looks up into the tree next to where Albrecht is and starts to rattle.

[Secret to Hesseth: Hesseth senses something large in the other tree]

Himo doesn't see anything in the tree that Hesseth is looking at.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 24 posts
Sat 19 Aug 2017
at 11:42
Deklo Grove
"Get down. Now." the old man says quietly, his eyes narrowing as he States in the direction Hesseth is, moving out of the way of any of the three bodies that might fall.

[Private to GM: readied action to intercept spider attack by summoning an eagle to attack it.]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 36 posts
Sat 19 Aug 2017
at 15:58
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will try to see how hard it would be to cut down the humanoid assuming that was where the heartbeat was coming from. If it will take too long, he will climb back down tree as Milander suggested.
DM
 GM, 123 posts
Sun 20 Aug 2017
at 07:23
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 49):

Albrecht would find it very hard to cut them down using his Greataxe while hanging onto the tree.

[Secret to Albrecht Delmorn: That is your only weapon isn't it, did I overlook anything?]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 37 posts
Sun 20 Aug 2017
at 07:27
Deklo Grove
Yeah, nothing else. Didn't really think this one through... lol
Himo
 player, 22 posts
Sun 20 Aug 2017
at 18:49
Deklo Grove
"Someone has a knife or something right?"
DM
 GM, 127 posts
Mon 21 Aug 2017
at 12:38
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 52):

OOC: I deleted a couple posts one had been posted as I was posting yesterday and wanted to make sure he wanted to do that, and he's changed his mind keeping his former action.

Himo looks around and notices that Milander seems to have no weapons. He notices his own longsword and Albrecht's great axe. As far as you can see no one has a dagger or anything of the kind.

You can roll your own initiative:

The Spider has 22 by the way.

OOC: Letting you roll it because I need to check with someone on something.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 38 posts
Mon 21 Aug 2017
at 13:01
Deklo Grove
09:00, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 11 using 1d20+2.  Initiative.
Himo
 player, 23 posts
Wed 23 Aug 2017
at 03:25
Deklo Grove
ooc: 23:24, Today: Himo rolled 12 using 1d20+4 ((8)).
DM
 GM, 129 posts
Wed 23 Aug 2017
at 12:53
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 55):

Milander had been ready for trouble since Hesseth had first alerted him there was another danger. He watched as Albrecht had eagerly climbed the tree then the poor boy realized he only has a great axe.

No one seemed to answer Himo's question right away but Himo only saw the longsword he had and Albrecht's great axe.

Suddenly a large monstrous spider appeared not far from Albrecht ready to strike the warrior. Milander had been prepared though and quickly summoned and Eagle between the spider and Albrecht.

The eagle bravely attacks the spider before it. It sinks both of its talons into the spider, though the damage appears minimal it is enough to distract the spider. The eagle's beak fails to find it's mark.

The spiders mandibles close upon the Eagle, killing it.

Next Up

Himo
Albrecht
Milander
Spider

[Private to GM: Monstrous Spider took 3 pts of damage from Eagle]

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:54, Wed 23 Aug 2017.

Himo
 player, 24 posts
Wed 23 Aug 2017
at 18:21
Deklo Grove
ooc: I don't have any idea if I can reach the spider or not, how far away are they and is the spider engaged in melee with Albrecht or did the Eagle pevent that?)
DM
 GM, 132 posts
Thu 24 Aug 2017
at 03:49
Deklo Grove
In reply to Himo (msg # 57):

OOC: The Large Monstrous Spider is still in the Trees. He's about 10 feet from Albrecht who is still clinging to the tree. The eagle prevented him from getting an attack on the flat footed Albrecht (flat footed because you are climbing a tree). From your position you were close to Albrecht on the ground so roughly say 10 feet from you as well.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 40 posts
Thu 24 Aug 2017
at 04:13
Deklo Grove
Albrecht attempts to jump down and away from the spider, and, even though he slipped off of the tree, he managed to expertly roll down into a tumble to avoid injury.

00:10, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 13 using 1d20+2.  Jump down DC 15.

00:12, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 20 using 1d20+4.  Tumble DC15 to land.

Himo
 player, 25 posts
Thu 24 Aug 2017
at 19:03
Deklo Grove
Himo casts Shield of Faith on himself.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 28 posts
Thu 24 Aug 2017
at 23:48
Deklo Grove
Muttering about heedless hatchlings, Milander eyed the situation.
[Private to GM:
Is it possible for me to use the acid or where the spider is hanging to make it fall?
What about an entangle centered so that we're out of it? Would that also destroy the webbing so that the bodies will fall?
]

This message was last edited by the player at 23:50, Thu 24 Aug 2017.

DM
 GM, 137 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 11:04
Deklo Grove
In reply to Milander Vos Drago (msg # 61):

Himo casts Shield of Faith on himself.

Albrecht starts to climb down but seems to lose his footing and slips however he makes a nice tumble to avoid any significant damage to himself.

Milander's go

[Secret to Milander Vos Drago: The spider is large size creature, a single glob probably could not dislodge it.
Entangle could entangle it, it is possible in their moving the plants could destroy portions of the web and allow the bodies to fall once the entangle ends.
]
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 29 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 11:29
Deklo Grove
Milander casts entangle and moves back further.
DM
 GM, 138 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 11:50
Deklo Grove
In reply to Milander Vos Drago (msg # 63):

The tree limbs and vines start to shift and wrap around the Spider. They even entangle and entwine one another as far up the trees as you can tell. Fortunately Himo and Albrecht are not within the tangle.

The Spider tries moving around but the vines and trees seem to have him held fast. He also seems to be getting angry that he's held motionless.

Himo
Albrecht
Milander
Himo
 player, 26 posts
Fri 25 Aug 2017
at 23:45
Deklo Grove
ooc: I'm assuming the Entangling happend before the spider got within a sword slash range if I am mistaken let me know))

Himo see's the entangling and being a Wood Elf is pretty sure tree's don't normally do that so he recognizes that a spell has been cast. Rather then walk into the entangling area himself he looks about for a fist sized rock to hurl at the beast.

19:42, Today: Himo rolled 24 using 1d20+4 ((20)). ok if there is a rock about I have surely found it.

19:43, Today: Himo rolled 17 using 1d20+3 ((14)). I did the non proficency penalty, I figured with a Natural 20 I found the most aeordynamic rock there ever was so I didn't do any additional penalty hpe thats ok. Also don't know what damage a rock would do thrown, less then a sling stone obviously but my damage bonus is +4 if I can get the DM to roll it for me based on his ruling.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 42 posts
Sat 26 Aug 2017
at 00:37
Deklo Grove
Albrecht readied himself to strike the spider if he got out of the web.

Readied action: Use Shadow Nightmare Blade if spider gets within range
DM
 GM, 139 posts
Sat 26 Aug 2017
at 03:50
Deklo Grove
In reply to Albrecht Delmorn (msg # 66):

Himo throws a rock he finds and hits the spider with it dealing some damage due to his strength.

23:48, Today: DM, on behalf of Himo, rolled 5 using 1d2+4.  Stone Damage.

Albrecht readies for the creature to get closer.

Milander's turn
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 30 posts
Sat 26 Aug 2017
at 16:42
Deklo Grove
In reply to DM (msg # 67):

Milander hurls an orb of acid at it muttering, "Why do I always get stuck with the folks that don't have any arrows or spears?" as he casts about for a branch or object he might be able to use an improvised spear.


[Private to GM:
12:40, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 3 using 1d3.  Acid Splash dmg.
12:40, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 10 using 1d20+2.  Acid Splash.
]
DM
 GM, 141 posts
Sun 27 Aug 2017
at 03:32
Deklo Grove
In reply to Milander Vos Drago (msg # 68):

Milander's Acid Orb while seemingly striking the creature doesn't seem to get past it's natural hide. (its flatfooed AC is 11).

The Large Spider struggles against the entangle to no avail, almost like a fly stuck in a spider's web :).

Himo
Albrecht
Milander
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 43 posts
Sun 27 Aug 2017
at 05:04
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will follow Himo's lead, looking for a rock to throw at the spider.

[Private to DM: I'm not sure what to roll here so I'll let you handle it if that's okay.]
Himo
 player, 27 posts
Mon 28 Aug 2017
at 04:09
Deklo Grove
"Perhaps if you release it we can hack it to bits more effectivly..."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 31 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 16:07
Deklo Grove
Milander's acid orb went wide as he turned to Himo. "You want to let that thing go? Why wouldn't you want to at least weaken it before my spell ends?" he says, pointing to a rock by his feet.


[Private to GM: 12:07, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 13 using 1d20+5.  Spot for rock.
12:04, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 5 using 1d20+2.  Acid Splash.
]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 44 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2017
at 23:15
Deklo Grove
Albrecht looks around for a rock.

19:14, Today: Albrecht Delmorn rolled 6 using 1d20.  Search for a rock? DC 10.
Himo
 player, 29 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 06:00
Deklo Grove
01:58, Today: Himo rolled 17 using 1d20+4 ((13)).

Himo see's another rock handily near by

"Fair enough, I didn't see that there!"

01:59, Today: Himo rolled 23 using 1d20+3 ((20)).
01:59, Today: Himo rolled 17 using 1d20+3 ((14)).

02:01, Today: Himo rolled 10 using 2d2+8 ((1,1)).

The rock is hurled with great accuracy.

"Ho! good call Milander, that Rock must have been lucky!"

This message was last edited by the player at 06:02, Wed 30 Aug 2017.

DM
 GM, 152 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 10:47
Deklo Grove


Himo spots and finds a rock which he hurls at the Spider (you only get 1 a round :) )

Albrecht looks around but is unable to find a rock until Milander points one out to him. Tossing the stone though Albrecht fails to find the mark.

Milander tosses another acid glob to no avail.

The entangle holds the Spider fast.

Himo spots a second rock and tosses it at the Spider striking it again (that's the extra rolls from last round).

Albrecht spots another rock and tosses it striking the Spider as well.

The spider stops struggling, it seems the battle is over.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 45 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 11:26
Deklo Grove
OOC: Not that it matters now, but he scored a critical (assuming a rock has a crit range), hence the two rolls.

"It's your turn to climb up there, Himo. One of the bodies still felt warm," Albrecht reported.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 32 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 11:45
Deklo Grove
Let's be sure the Spider is dead first. Draw your weapons and I will end the spell. Be prepared for the bodies to drop too, since the moving plants would have done a good job breaking the web." When they are ready, Milander will end the spell.
DM
 GM, 153 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 11:54
Deklo Grove
OOC: Oh I hadn't noticed and yes a natural 20 with a stone would be a critical :). Don't be afraid to tell me when I make mistakes :)
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 46 posts
Wed 30 Aug 2017
at 12:00
Deklo Grove
Albrecht draws his weapon and waits for the spell to end. He readies an attack in case the spider is still alive.

OOC: It's okay, it took me a minute to understand what had happened too.

Readied attack on spider in case it's still alive.

Himo
 player, 31 posts
Sat 2 Sep 2017
at 03:52
Deklo Grove
"yes no reason for it to suffer, we shall slay it then free that sack up there!"
DM
 GM, 159 posts
Sat 2 Sep 2017
at 05:59
Deklo Grove
With Himo and Albrecht ready Milander ends the spell. The spider falls from the trees as do the bodies that were previously clinging to the web that the entangling plants have disrupted.

The spider is not moving you believe it is in fact dead.
Himo
 player, 34 posts
Sat 2 Sep 2017
at 21:22
Deklo Grove
Himo stabs the spider just to be sure.

"Ok who wants to free the ....once future lunch?"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 33 posts
Sun 3 Sep 2017
at 05:31
Deklo Grove
The old man leans wearily against his snake. "You're the one with a sword hatchling.  Best start at the feet I'd say. Else you cut their neck trying to set it free."
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 47 posts
Sun 3 Sep 2017
at 11:51
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will check the spiders to see if they have any valuables. It was unlikely, but maybe they'd eaten something worthwhile by accident.
DM
 GM, 162 posts
Sun 3 Sep 2017
at 12:04
Deklo Grove
Albrecht searching the medium spider finds nothing in them.

However a search of the area where the medium one was first located discovers 50 sp scattered along the forest floor.

Searching the large spider finds that it has swallowed a amethyst [Private to GM: (100gp value)]

Searching the forest floor under where it appeared yields 12 platinum pieces.

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 05:53, Mon 04 Sept 2017.

Himo
 player, 35 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 00:25
Deklo Grove
"These spiders sure collected a lot of coins."

Himo steps up and attempts to free the spider victim

ooc: how do you lean on a snake....
DM
 GM, 163 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:04
Deklo Grove
Himo frees the first victim, it's a boar, however it is deceased.

Moving over to the second victim he cuts them free. This is a human male about 20 years of age. They are wearing leather armor. A dagger is still in their belt. They don't seem to have anything else of value. He is deceased.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 48 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:08
Deklo Grove
"We should try to get this man identified. He might be a local," Albrecht ponders aloud.
DM
 GM, 166 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:52
Deklo Grove
You notice Saralessa returning after having earlier run off.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 37 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 06:44
Deklo Grove
Seralessa looks around. "Didn't you hear the ominuous silence?"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 49 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 15:11
Deklo Grove
"You missed all the fun. Don't get in the way of Himo when he starts throwing rocks," he chuckles.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 38 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 03:15
Deklo Grove
Seralessa puts her fists on her hips. "Hey... it is not about the fun. It is about to get the job done."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 34 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 19:08
Deklo Grove
OOC: It's medium-sized, lol. So I figure it's head is up to my waist and he's leaning on it like a waist high banister, etc.

"You may got sense, but you missed out on one heck of a payday hatchling. We might even get rewarded for bringing the body back, your kind puts a lot of stock in ceremonies and burials, right? Meanwhile those that took the biggest risks get the best rewards... of course, its a whole lot safer to pick the rest of these flowers now." the old man says, his eyes gleaming as he helps Albrecht collect the coins.
Himo
 player, 36 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 19:31
Deklo Grove
"I learned to throw Rocks from a Halfling so...."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 39 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 05:36
Deklo Grove
Seralessa laughs. "Old man, you mistake me with one of my friends." She looks at the coins. "mmm... they don't seem like the kind of people that deal with platinum coins. This may be a clue about the bandits. And now that you say it..."

She goes to find flowers again.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 35 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 19:12
Deklo Grove
Milander will help her saying, "We should leave a small clump, so that they can grow back."

[Private to GM: Am I able to harvest seeds from the flowers?]
Himo
 player, 37 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 20:39
Deklo Grove
"Very sensible, always there should be replenishment"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 36 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 20:43
Deklo Grove
Milander nods approvingly, "Just so, hatchling. The powerful can afford to squander their resources, but the weak should be cautious, and plan ahead." he says, somewhat bitterly.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 40 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 22:57
Deklo Grove
She looks at them. "You sound as if you plan staying here for long."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 37 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 23:55
Deklo Grove
"You never really leave anywhere if you live long enough." the old man says morosely.
DM
 GM, 171 posts
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 07:09
Deklo Grove
PM

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: (As a druid you should have no difficulty in harvesting the seeds.)]
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 41 posts
Fri 8 Sep 2017
at 04:35
Deklo Grove
"Then I shall try to become powerful, so I won't bother about little flowers." She chuckles.
DM
 GM, 173 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 05:07
Deklo Grove
The party starts to collect flowers again.
Himo
 player, 38 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 17:42
Deklo Grove
"Ok, who wants to carry the body? maybe we can construct a sort of transport thing?"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 38 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 18:27
Deklo Grove
[Private to GM: Then I would have been collecting as many seeds as possible. ^_^]

"If you have a blanket, just wrap the little morsel in it. You two strong mortals should be able to handle it that way, or the sneaky one can carry it for her share of the platinum." the old man says, smiling slyly at Seraleesa. "And if you want to become powerful, or to destroy something powerful, you must always mind the little flowers. Anything can be a poison, and even a little poison in the right place, at the right time can pave the way to any loss or gain of power."
Himo
 player, 39 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 19:01
Deklo Grove
"You sound like an assassin."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 39 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 19:27
Deklo Grove
"Oh? And how does an assassin sound?" the old man mused as he continued to pick flowers.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 42 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 03:31
Deklo Grove
Seralessa shrugs. "Why not just join the powerful?"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 50 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 03:55
Deklo Grove
Albrecht listens to the others talk as he decides the best way to transport the dead body. "We should be able to carry this body back to town relatively easily if we split the weight," he comments.
Himo
 player, 41 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 21:03
Deklo Grove
"You don't mean to chop  him up do you..."

The Elf looks unhappy
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 51 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 21:11
Deklo Grove
"No, no, as in, you take the top and I take the bottom. He won't be very comfortable, but I doubt he'll complain too much," he responded.
Himo
 player, 42 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 00:41
Deklo Grove
"That isn't really a great way to carry a body man....I mean a few feet sure but it's quite a walk back to town"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 52 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 00:57
Deklo Grove
"How do you propose we do it then?" he asked.
Himo
 player, 43 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 01:11
Deklo Grove
"Well, the blanket idea wasn't too bad but I'd recomend throwing it away after. Otherwise maybe we can construct something out of some sticks?"
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 2 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 08:47
Deklo Grove
Hesseth rattles his rattle while looking into the grove.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:48, Mon 11 Sept 2017.

DM
 GM, 176 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 08:53
Deklo Grove
PM

Himo and Albreth consumed in their talk about the body don't notice anything.

[Private to Milander Vos Drago; Seralessa Vadmal: Milander and Seralessa spot four badgers in the direction that Hesseth is looking.]

[Private to GM: Badger: CR 1/2; Small animal; HD 1d8+2; hp 6; Init +3; Spd 30 ft. (6 squares), burrow 10 ft.; AC 15 (+1 size, +3 dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 12; Base Atk +0; Grp -5; Atk +4 melee (1d2-1, claw); Full Atk +4 melee (1d2-1, 2 claws) and -1 melee (1d3-1, bite); Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Rage; SQ Low-light vision, scent; AL N; SV Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +1; Str 8, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6  Skills and Feats: Escape Artist +7, Listen +3, Spot +3; Track, Weapon Finesse]

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:57, Mon 11 Sept 2017.

Milander Vos Drago
 player, 41 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:23
Deklo Grove
"Shit. Badgers. Grab the body and lets back away slowly. They should go after the other meat here."

[Private to GM: 14:21, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 13 using 1d20+7.  K. Nature badgers should eat tye spider corpses if we back away slowly]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 53 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:36
Deklo Grove
"Unless they're giant badgers, I think we can handle them," Albrecht remarked, pulling out his axe.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 42 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:59
Deklo Grove
"Of course we can handle them." the old man snapped. "I could have burned down the forest to kill the spiders, but there's little to gain from slaughtering badgers. Let's just get back, collect our coin, and see what mess the others have gotten themselves into. I could use a nap too." he says irratibly.
Himo
 player, 44 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 21:21
Deklo Grove
"Alright lets get this corpse moving so the ancient over there can get a nap."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 43 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:10
Deklo Grove
"Let's get this corpse moving before the badgers decide to eat a snack." Seralessa rectifies and helps the men.
DM
 GM, 178 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:42
Deklo Grove
As you make your trundle for the body and move a bit away the badgers slowly and cautiously approach. They seem more interested in the boar than in the spiders, and are quickly and cautiously eating.

After a bit you start to head back to town.

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: Milander you have 3# of flowers at this point.]

[Private to Seralessa Vadmal: Seralessa you have 1# of flowers at this point.]
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 3 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:43
Deklo Grove
PM

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: Milander feels that Hesseth is hungry and eying the badgers.]
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 44 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 22:48
Deklo Grove
"Thinking it again, I will need to pick a couple more flowers if I want to get closer to the amount of money you got. I will stay a little longer. I am not that strong anyway."

Seralessa continues searching for flowers.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 43 posts
Wed 13 Sep 2017
at 22:20
Deklo Grove
"Fine, you can have 1. I'll be picking flowers until you are done." he says to the snake, and returns to picking flowers.
Himo
 player, 46 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 05:20
Deklo Grove
"All that fuss about us hurrying up and you are not done yet?"
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 45 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 06:21
Deklo Grove
"And remember the fuss over leaving a small clump, so that the flowers can grow back!"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 55 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 15:04
Deklo Grove
Albrecht waits for the others, unless there is enough flowers to bother picking more.
DM
 GM, 188 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 15:41
Deklo Grove
Hesseth sneaks around try to sneak up on the badgers.

You are picking flowers, however the flowers in the cleared area are almost picked out you might get another pound of flowers before this area is cleared.
Himo
 player, 47 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 17:09
Deklo Grove
"we must leave some, so they can renew themselves, also for the bees."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 46 posts
Tue 19 Sep 2017
at 05:43
Deklo Grove
Seralessa picks every flower she can. "I think I am ready to go back now."
Himo
 player, 48 posts
Wed 20 Sep 2017
at 06:23
Deklo Grove
"Are you just trying to be diffiuclt by chance? I can't help but notice whatever we attempt to do you hurry up and do the opposite....."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 44 posts
Wed 20 Sep 2017
at 17:39
Deklo Grove
Midlander chuckles, picking flowers while Hesseth hunts."Pretty sure all of you hatchlings act only with the sense that can be crammed into your frail, tiny little bodies." Before frowning, and angrily sulking.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 47 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 07:10
Deklo Grove
She blinks. "You are referring to me? I am not the only one picking flowers, you know. Your partner, Mr old wise man that wants to leave some flowers behind, picked them up as soon as he saw me doing the same."
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 4 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 15:19
Deklo Grove
Hesseth so clever sneaks up on the unsuspecting badgers. They are none the wiser as he strikes out, but sadly Hesseth has misjudged the distance and he misses the badger he had targeted.

But he's in luck, the badgers do not move quickly enough and he's allowed another strike.

The badgers startled by the snake take off in all directions running for their lives (they are animals but know what a snake is).

Hesseth slithers back to Milander his prey lost.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 45 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 15:28
Deklo Grove
"Yes, but I also harvested seeds hatchling." the old man said with a sigh as he made his way back at a leisurely pace. "I was just waiting for Hesseth to fail at getting dinner." to which the snake hissed, it's tail rattling, as the old man chuckled some more.

OOC: we've drained this place. Off to get paid and rejoin the others!
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 56 posts
Thu 21 Sep 2017
at 23:16
Deklo Grove
Albrecht waited patiently for the others to be ready to go so they could do... whatever it was they were doing to carry the body back to town.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 48 posts
Sat 23 Sep 2017
at 03:31
Deklo Grove
"And you was going to eat a poisoned animal?"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 46 posts
Sat 23 Sep 2017
at 04:50
Deklo Grove
" What? No! I catch my own meat. And Hesseth catches his... on occasion." he said with a chuckle, to which the snake hissed and rattled its tail as if it understood the jibe.
DM
 GM, 194 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 11:09
Deklo Grove
OOC: Folks ready to head back yet?
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 47 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 12:45
Deklo Grove
Ooc: yuuuuup
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 57 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 13:00
Deklo Grove
OOC: I've been ready. :P
Himo
 player, 50 posts
Tue 26 Sep 2017
at 20:18
Deklo Grove
ooc: I actually thought we already had set out
DM
 GM, 197 posts
Thu 28 Sep 2017
at 07:31
Deklo Grove
The group begins the trip back to town.
DM
 GM, 198 posts
Sat 30 Sep 2017
at 15:12
Deklo Grove
You are about halfway back to town now :)
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 48 posts
Sun 1 Oct 2017
at 19:47
Deklo Grove
In reply to DM (msg # 145):

The old man takes note of the surroundings as they walk, seemingly enjoying himself, and occasionally realizing he is enjoying himself, which causes him to scowl.
DM
 GM, 201 posts
Mon 2 Oct 2017
at 14:41
Deklo Grove
You see St. Cuthbert's Chapel just ahead.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 50 posts
Tue 3 Oct 2017
at 05:59
Deklo Grove
Seralessa extends her hands and smiles. "Money!"
Himo
 player, 52 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 04:21
Deklo Grove
In reply to Seralessa Vadmal (msg # 148):

"Little more tact, goodness."

Himo shakes his head a bit at the outburst.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 49 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 14:01
Deklo Grove
As Himo chastised Sarleesa for her lack of tact, the old man elbows past both of them as he hurries saying, "Me first."
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 58 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 15:14
Deklo Grove
Albrecht stood in the back and quietly thought to himself if any other than Himo was worth it to keep around. "Can you show some respect, for heaven's sake? Gods, it's like the two of you are greedy babies, fighting over your mother's teet," he complained, clearly having lost all respect for his 'comrades'.
DM
 GM, 202 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 16:03
Deklo Grove
Milandra and Seralessa begin the race towards the Chapel while Himo and Albrecht let known their misgivings about these too.

Greed can be a powerful ally, if used properly....a wiseman once said.....

Almost knocking one another down you enter the chapel noisily causing Calmer to appear around the corner and look at you. He puts his finger to his mouth in a hushing motion to the noise.
Himo
 player, 53 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 16:33
Deklo Grove
"I will pray for them."

Himo whispered but then went back to being quietly out of the way.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 50 posts
Wed 4 Oct 2017
at 19:27
Deklo Grove
The old man snorted, clearly unimpressed at either Albrecht or the priest's remonstrations, instead offering up the flowers that were collected. "Flowers are collected. As well as a dead body that you may have... I don't know what you do with them... Pray over them I guess? And we killed the spiders that killed them. And we didn't burn down the forest either." he seemed particularly proud of that last point.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 51 posts
Thu 5 Oct 2017
at 06:14
Deklo Grove
"You will not win this race, old man!" Seralessa cheerful shouts in her way to the chapel. But as soon as she sees Calmer, she becomes a proper lady again. She bows and shows him her pack, ready to talk as soon as the priest gives her permission.
Calmer
 NPC, 12 posts
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 07:05
Deklo Grove
Calmer looks a bit shocked. "I certainly hope that wasn't in the cards, that would have destroyed the flowers and no doubt brought the followers of the Old Faith into opposition with us." he says in regards to Milander's comment.

Seeing Seralessa show her pack he motions both to his office "Let's see what you have."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 52 posts
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 04:59
Deklo Grove
"I am sure you will like it." She smiles to the priest and she walks to his office.
DM
 GM, 206 posts
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 17:58
Deklo Grove
Clamer pays for the flowers you have.

Seralessa gets 7 gp 5 sp for 1.5# of flowers
Milander gets 17 gp 5 sp for the 3.5# of flowers he has

It might be wise to share with the fighters who bravely defended you.

You make your way to the Welcome Inn, where you meet back up with the others, please post in the other thread.