Deklo Grove.   Posted by DM.Group: archive 1
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 47 posts
Sun 3 Sep 2017
at 11:51
Deklo Grove
Albrecht will check the spiders to see if they have any valuables. It was unlikely, but maybe they'd eaten something worthwhile by accident.
DM
 GM, 162 posts
Sun 3 Sep 2017
at 12:04
Deklo Grove
Albrecht searching the medium spider finds nothing in them.

However a search of the area where the medium one was first located discovers 50 sp scattered along the forest floor.

Searching the large spider finds that it has swallowed a amethyst [Private to GM: (100gp value)]

Searching the forest floor under where it appeared yields 12 platinum pieces.

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 05:53, Mon 04 Sept 2017.

Himo
 player, 35 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 00:25
Deklo Grove
"These spiders sure collected a lot of coins."

Himo steps up and attempts to free the spider victim

ooc: how do you lean on a snake....
DM
 GM, 163 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:04
Deklo Grove
Himo frees the first victim, it's a boar, however it is deceased.

Moving over to the second victim he cuts them free. This is a human male about 20 years of age. They are wearing leather armor. A dagger is still in their belt. They don't seem to have anything else of value. He is deceased.
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 48 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:08
Deklo Grove
"We should try to get this man identified. He might be a local," Albrecht ponders aloud.
DM
 GM, 166 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 05:52
Deklo Grove
You notice Saralessa returning after having earlier run off.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 37 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 06:44
Deklo Grove
Seralessa looks around. "Didn't you hear the ominuous silence?"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 49 posts
Mon 4 Sep 2017
at 15:11
Deklo Grove
"You missed all the fun. Don't get in the way of Himo when he starts throwing rocks," he chuckles.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 38 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 03:15
Deklo Grove
Seralessa puts her fists on her hips. "Hey... it is not about the fun. It is about to get the job done."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 34 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 19:08
Deklo Grove
OOC: It's medium-sized, lol. So I figure it's head is up to my waist and he's leaning on it like a waist high banister, etc.

"You may got sense, but you missed out on one heck of a payday hatchling. We might even get rewarded for bringing the body back, your kind puts a lot of stock in ceremonies and burials, right? Meanwhile those that took the biggest risks get the best rewards... of course, its a whole lot safer to pick the rest of these flowers now." the old man says, his eyes gleaming as he helps Albrecht collect the coins.
Himo
 player, 36 posts
Tue 5 Sep 2017
at 19:31
Deklo Grove
"I learned to throw Rocks from a Halfling so...."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 39 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 05:36
Deklo Grove
Seralessa laughs. "Old man, you mistake me with one of my friends." She looks at the coins. "mmm... they don't seem like the kind of people that deal with platinum coins. This may be a clue about the bandits. And now that you say it..."

She goes to find flowers again.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 35 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 19:12
Deklo Grove
Milander will help her saying, "We should leave a small clump, so that they can grow back."

[Private to GM: Am I able to harvest seeds from the flowers?]
Himo
 player, 37 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 20:39
Deklo Grove
"Very sensible, always there should be replenishment"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 36 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 20:43
Deklo Grove
Milander nods approvingly, "Just so, hatchling. The powerful can afford to squander their resources, but the weak should be cautious, and plan ahead." he says, somewhat bitterly.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 40 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 22:57
Deklo Grove
She looks at them. "You sound as if you plan staying here for long."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 37 posts
Wed 6 Sep 2017
at 23:55
Deklo Grove
"You never really leave anywhere if you live long enough." the old man says morosely.
DM
 GM, 171 posts
Thu 7 Sep 2017
at 07:09
Deklo Grove
PM

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: (As a druid you should have no difficulty in harvesting the seeds.)]
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 41 posts
Fri 8 Sep 2017
at 04:35
Deklo Grove
"Then I shall try to become powerful, so I won't bother about little flowers." She chuckles.
DM
 GM, 173 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 05:07
Deklo Grove
The party starts to collect flowers again.
Himo
 player, 38 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 17:42
Deklo Grove
"Ok, who wants to carry the body? maybe we can construct a sort of transport thing?"
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 38 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 18:27
Deklo Grove
[Private to GM: Then I would have been collecting as many seeds as possible. ^_^]

"If you have a blanket, just wrap the little morsel in it. You two strong mortals should be able to handle it that way, or the sneaky one can carry it for her share of the platinum." the old man says, smiling slyly at Seraleesa. "And if you want to become powerful, or to destroy something powerful, you must always mind the little flowers. Anything can be a poison, and even a little poison in the right place, at the right time can pave the way to any loss or gain of power."
Himo
 player, 39 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 19:01
Deklo Grove
"You sound like an assassin."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 39 posts
Sat 9 Sep 2017
at 19:27
Deklo Grove
"Oh? And how does an assassin sound?" the old man mused as he continued to pick flowers.
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 42 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 03:31
Deklo Grove
Seralessa shrugs. "Why not just join the powerful?"