Deklo Grove.   Posted by DM.Group: archive 1
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 50 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 03:55
Deklo Grove
Albrecht listens to the others talk as he decides the best way to transport the dead body. "We should be able to carry this body back to town relatively easily if we split the weight," he comments.
Himo
 player, 41 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 21:03
Deklo Grove
"You don't mean to chop  him up do you..."

The Elf looks unhappy
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 51 posts
Sun 10 Sep 2017
at 21:11
Deklo Grove
"No, no, as in, you take the top and I take the bottom. He won't be very comfortable, but I doubt he'll complain too much," he responded.
Himo
 player, 42 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 00:41
Deklo Grove
"That isn't really a great way to carry a body man....I mean a few feet sure but it's quite a walk back to town"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 52 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 00:57
Deklo Grove
"How do you propose we do it then?" he asked.
Himo
 player, 43 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 01:11
Deklo Grove
"Well, the blanket idea wasn't too bad but I'd recomend throwing it away after. Otherwise maybe we can construct something out of some sticks?"
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 2 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 08:47
Deklo Grove
Hesseth rattles his rattle while looking into the grove.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:48, Mon 11 Sept 2017.

DM
 GM, 176 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 08:53
Deklo Grove
PM

Himo and Albreth consumed in their talk about the body don't notice anything.

[Private to Milander Vos Drago; Seralessa Vadmal: Milander and Seralessa spot four badgers in the direction that Hesseth is looking.]

[Private to GM: Badger: CR 1/2; Small animal; HD 1d8+2; hp 6; Init +3; Spd 30 ft. (6 squares), burrow 10 ft.; AC 15 (+1 size, +3 dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 12; Base Atk +0; Grp -5; Atk +4 melee (1d2-1, claw); Full Atk +4 melee (1d2-1, 2 claws) and -1 melee (1d3-1, bite); Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Rage; SQ Low-light vision, scent; AL N; SV Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +1; Str 8, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6  Skills and Feats: Escape Artist +7, Listen +3, Spot +3; Track, Weapon Finesse]

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:57, Mon 11 Sept 2017.

Milander Vos Drago
 player, 41 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:23
Deklo Grove
"Shit. Badgers. Grab the body and lets back away slowly. They should go after the other meat here."

[Private to GM: 14:21, Today: Secret Roll: Milander Vos Drago rolled 13 using 1d20+7.  K. Nature badgers should eat tye spider corpses if we back away slowly]
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 53 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:36
Deklo Grove
"Unless they're giant badgers, I think we can handle them," Albrecht remarked, pulling out his axe.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 42 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 18:59
Deklo Grove
"Of course we can handle them." the old man snapped. "I could have burned down the forest to kill the spiders, but there's little to gain from slaughtering badgers. Let's just get back, collect our coin, and see what mess the others have gotten themselves into. I could use a nap too." he says irratibly.
Himo
 player, 44 posts
Mon 11 Sep 2017
at 21:21
Deklo Grove
"Alright lets get this corpse moving so the ancient over there can get a nap."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 43 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:10
Deklo Grove
"Let's get this corpse moving before the badgers decide to eat a snack." Seralessa rectifies and helps the men.
DM
 GM, 178 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:42
Deklo Grove
As you make your trundle for the body and move a bit away the badgers slowly and cautiously approach. They seem more interested in the boar than in the spiders, and are quickly and cautiously eating.

After a bit you start to head back to town.

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: Milander you have 3# of flowers at this point.]

[Private to Seralessa Vadmal: Seralessa you have 1# of flowers at this point.]
Hesseth
 Animal Companion, 3 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 05:43
Deklo Grove
PM

[Private to Milander Vos Drago: Milander feels that Hesseth is hungry and eying the badgers.]
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 44 posts
Tue 12 Sep 2017
at 22:48
Deklo Grove
"Thinking it again, I will need to pick a couple more flowers if I want to get closer to the amount of money you got. I will stay a little longer. I am not that strong anyway."

Seralessa continues searching for flowers.
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 43 posts
Wed 13 Sep 2017
at 22:20
Deklo Grove
"Fine, you can have 1. I'll be picking flowers until you are done." he says to the snake, and returns to picking flowers.
Himo
 player, 46 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 05:20
Deklo Grove
"All that fuss about us hurrying up and you are not done yet?"
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 45 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 06:21
Deklo Grove
"And remember the fuss over leaving a small clump, so that the flowers can grow back!"
Albrecht Delmorn
 player, 55 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 15:04
Deklo Grove
Albrecht waits for the others, unless there is enough flowers to bother picking more.
DM
 GM, 188 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 15:41
Deklo Grove
Hesseth sneaks around try to sneak up on the badgers.

You are picking flowers, however the flowers in the cleared area are almost picked out you might get another pound of flowers before this area is cleared.
Himo
 player, 47 posts
Fri 15 Sep 2017
at 17:09
Deklo Grove
"we must leave some, so they can renew themselves, also for the bees."
Seralessa Vadmal
 player, 46 posts
Tue 19 Sep 2017
at 05:43
Deklo Grove
Seralessa picks every flower she can. "I think I am ready to go back now."
Himo
 player, 48 posts
Wed 20 Sep 2017
at 06:23
Deklo Grove
"Are you just trying to be diffiuclt by chance? I can't help but notice whatever we attempt to do you hurry up and do the opposite....."
Milander Vos Drago
 player, 44 posts
Wed 20 Sep 2017
at 17:39
Deklo Grove
Midlander chuckles, picking flowers while Hesseth hunts."Pretty sure all of you hatchlings act only with the sense that can be crammed into your frail, tiny little bodies." Before frowning, and angrily sulking.