(IC) Sunless Citadel.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Dungeon Master
 GM, 123 posts
Sun 30 Jun 2019
at 22:00
(IC) Sunless Citadel
When the cleric enters, the three skeletons animate. Their eyes glow red and ready themselves to attack!

OOC
Initiative!

Jacob Richardson
 Human Warmage, 47 posts
 HP: 10/14; AC: 16
 Fort 1; Refl 2; Will 3
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 10:21
(IC) Sunless Citadel
"Guess that they are still on guard," stated Jacob as he readied his weapon.

05:20, Today: Jacob Richardson rolled 19 using 1d20+2. Initiative Roll.
Malus Everdark
 Tielfling Duskblade, 48 posts
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 15:07
(IC) Sunless Citadel
"Careful, seems they got a bone to pick with us" Malus snickered as he got ready to attack.

17:06, Today: Malus Everdark rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Initiative

This message was last edited by the player at 15:07, Tue 02 July 2019.

Xanthia Stillwater
 Grey Elf Wizard, 41 posts
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 15:26
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Xanthia was caught off guard by the skeletons.



08:24, Today: Xanthia Stillwater rolled 5 using 1d20+3.  Initiative.
Martek Grandull
 Dwarf Cleric, 35 posts
 Dwarf Cleric
Thu 4 Jul 2019
at 23:10
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Martek said nothing and simply charged the skeletons, attacking with his hammer.

OOC: 19:08, Today: Martek Grandull rolled 9 using 1d20+2.  Attack skeleton 1.
19:06, Today: Martek Grandull rolled 23 using 1d20+5.  Initiative .

Dungeon Master
 GM, 126 posts
Thu 4 Jul 2019
at 23:50
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The sketons move forwards and all of them attack the cleric! All of them miss, two flanking him at the entrance. One of the attacks hits harming Martek.
Martek: Take 2 Damage

The cleric attacks but misses.

Mountain reacts and tumbles behind them. He goes to slam the large warhammer against the one who hit Martek. The blow shatters the skeleton!

Skeletons (x2)
*AC 13
---------------------------------------------
Mountain
Martek
Malus
Jacob
Xanthia

Waiting on Malus, Jacob and Xanthia

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:50, Thu 04 July 2019.

Malus Everdark
 Tielfling Duskblade, 49 posts
Fri 5 Jul 2019
at 05:03
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Malus drops his greatsword before grabbing his morningstar "This otta be interesting" he said before chanting a spell as he pointed at one of the skeletons. A greyish beam shoots from his fingers towards on of the skeletons who has yet to get close to anyone in the group.
07:02, Today: Malus Everdark rolled 2 using 1d6.  Positive energy damage.
07:01, Today: Malus Everdark rolled 21 using 1d20+5.  Ranged touch attack

Xanthia Stillwater
 Grey Elf Wizard, 42 posts
Fri 5 Jul 2019
at 15:31
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Xanthia will take a 5ft step back draw her bow and attack the nearest unengaged skeleton. She will pull the string back with notched arrow and release. The arrow off the mark and bounces off the wall. She exhales in disappointment at missing.



08:28, Today: Xanthia Stillwater rolled 9 using 1d20+4.  Attack against the skeleton
Jacob Richardson
 Human Warmage, 48 posts
 HP: 10/14; AC: 17
 Fort 1; Refl 3; Will 3
Sat 6 Jul 2019
at 10:23
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Seeing the duskblade's tactic, Jacob followed suit by sending his own beam of energy at the same skeleton as his comrade.

05:19, Today: Jacob Richardson rolled 22 using 1d20+4.  Ranged Touch Attack vs. Skeleton.
05:21, Today: Jacob Richardson rolled 7 using 1d6+1. Radiant Damage.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 127 posts
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 00:13
(IC) Sunless Citadel
One of them is hit but doesn't drop. It attacks the rogue. The other attacks the cleric.
Martek: Take 3 Damage
Mountain: Take 4 Damage


Mountain attacks and misses.

Skeletons (x2)
Skeleton 9/??
Skeleton ?/??
*AC 13
---------------------------------------------
Mountain
Martek
Malus
Jacob
Xanthia

Waiting on Martek, Malus, Jacob and Xanthia

Martek Grandull
 Dwarf Cleric, 36 posts
 Dwarf Cleric
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 00:26
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Having been hit twice, Martek was getting upset with himself.

He swung his hammer with all he had to destroy the skeleton.

OOC:20:25, Today: Martek Grandull rolled 8 using 1d8+3.  damage skeleton.

20:24, Today: Martek Grandull rolled 24 using 1d20+4.  Attack Skeleton.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:32, Mon 08 July 2019.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 128 posts
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 04:33
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Another skeleton is killed by the cleric leaving one left.

Skeletons (x2)
Skeleton ?/??
*AC 13
---------------------------------------------
Mountain
Martek
Malus
Jacob
Xanthia

Waiting on  Malus, Jacob and Xanthia

Malus Everdark
 Tielfling Duskblade, 50 posts
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 11:07
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Malus moved in close to the second skeleton and swung his morning star down hard towards it.

13:06, Today: Malus Everdark rolled 23 using 1d20+5. power attack13:06, Today: Malus Everdark rolled 9 using 1d8+6. .

This message was last edited by the player at 11:07, Mon 08 July 2019.

Xanthia Stillwater
 Grey Elf Wizard, 43 posts
Mon 8 Jul 2019
at 22:23
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Xanthia will draw another arrow and let the arrow loose. It was closer to the mark but still missed.



15:22, Today: Xanthia Stillwater rolled 11 using 1d20+4.  Attack against skeleton that is not engaged.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 129 posts
Thu 11 Jul 2019
at 22:09
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The two skeletons are not much of a threat as the warmage and duskblade take it down and the rogue kills the other. Mountain kicks the head off of one of them and pulls his heavy hammer to his shoulder. With a further search, there is little in the room. The bows are worthless.

OOC
10 Gold
10 Silver
5  +1 Arrows

Martek Grandull
 Dwarf Cleric, 37 posts
 Dwarf Cleric
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 22:59
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Martek gathered up the coin and arrows and split them up amongst the party.

Coming back out he looked to move on.

“We check that door for traps and go on?”

Casting a spell, he healed himself.

OOC: healed 4 damage.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:56, Tue 16 July 2019.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 133 posts
Tue 16 Jul 2019
at 22:25
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The goliath nods his head as he speaks to Jacob in private who in turn decides to head back to town to let the mayor and a few others know what the group has found. Mountain waits for a moment, letting the others a chance to heal and breath a bit.

OOC
Well I suppos everyone can get 10 gold and 10 silver. Easy peasy. Up to the group who gets the 5 +1 arrows.

Malus Everdark
 Tielfling Duskblade, 51 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2019
at 05:57
(IC) Sunless Citadel
MAlus kicked the bones a bit before walking out the room "Guess we can expect more undead down the way" he said as he placed his greatsword on his back and kept his morningstar in hand "Better watch out for any corpses we find on the way if we go deeper into these ruins".
Xanthia Stillwater
 Grey Elf Wizard, 44 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2019
at 16:25
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Xanthia will walk over and try to recover arrows that missed.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 134 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2019
at 16:53
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The arrows shot by the mage are broken and unusable.
Martek Grandull
 Dwarf Cleric, 38 posts
 Dwarf Cleric
Sat 27 Jul 2019
at 15:17
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Martek had taken a little longer than the others as he checked his body for the injuries.

Not happy with one spell, he cast another cure spell on himself.

"Guess we move on.  I saw the go to that north door.   Let me take the lead for a little bit."

Moving toward the north with his hammer out, he approached it with ease in his step.

He slowly opened the north door as he waited for the others to come.

OOC: Full health.
11:14, Today: Martek Grandull rolled 9 using 1d8+2.  cure light wounds.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 138 posts
Thu 1 Aug 2019
at 15:32
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The door leads down to a hallway. There is a door to the north, south and to the west. The southern door looks solid.
Malus Everdark
 Tielfling Duskblade, 55 posts
Mon 5 Aug 2019
at 06:35
(IC) Sunless Citadel
"If people did come through here, we should check for tracks or signs to where they went" Malus suggested as he looked at the three paths they could take "More chance to maybe find them....or what's left of them atleast".
Xanthia Stillwater
 Grey Elf Wizard, 46 posts
Thu 15 Aug 2019
at 05:07
(IC) Sunless Citadel
Xanthia will look to the group and she will say. "I am ready to proceed."
Dungeon Master
 GM, 143 posts
Thu 22 Aug 2019
at 23:12
(IC) Sunless Citadel
The rogue and cleric decide to check out the door to the south. The goliath checks it for traps but finds nothing but it is indeed locked. He lowers himself and pulls out his set of picks and procedes to get the door open. With a grin, the door is open but closed.