RolePlay onLine RPoL Logo

, welcome to Center City and Surrounding Environs

11:59, 22nd July 2024 (GMT+0)

Chinilaya-Main House.

Posted by SSOGMFor group 0
SSOGM
GM, 1136 posts
Some Sort Of
Game Master
Tue 20 Feb 2024
at 12:37
  • msg #1

Chinilaya-Main House

Dramatis Personae:
Paragon
Señor Garcia
Spymaster
Nicholas Temper (veteran grunt, was on San Sebastian Island)
SSOGM
GM, 1143 posts
Some Sort Of
Game Master
Sun 25 Feb 2024
at 05:18
  • msg #2

Chinilaya-Main House

Approaching the house while keeping undercover is relatively easy. Between the numerous trees and the highly trained individuals approaching the house, the two sentries at the foot of the stairs haven't a chance. Even Nicholas Temper, observing from a fair distance, remarked that the soldiers at the foot of the stairs appear to be both watching for anyone approaching and watching the house for anyone leaving. The veteran even says, "somethin wrong there."

Spymaster
player, 83 posts
Secret Agent Man
HP:48 SDC:93
Sun 3 Mar 2024
at 18:34
  • msg #3

Chinilaya-Main House

"They're bait. Look to be Chinilayan regulars wondering whether they'll be shot for desertion because they were five minutes late for watch  before they're eviscerated by some partisan with a machete. The unlucky ones survive one or the other and have to face both. We'll need to be take them quickly and quietly. Anyone up for that?"
Paragon
player, 158 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Fri 8 Mar 2024
at 18:31
  • msg #4

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon nodded. She started by securing what she carried so that it made as little noise as possible. The she crept into the bush aiming to get in close to the guard where she can spring in and disable them with hand to hand combat. Thus she leaves everything behind except her knives and body armor.

12:26, Today: Paragon rolled 58 using 1d100 with rolls of 58.  /78% Prowl.
Spymaster
player, 84 posts
Secret Agent Man
HP:48 SDC:93
Sun 10 Mar 2024
at 16:04
  • msg #5

Chinilaya-Main House

Spymaster gave Señor Garcia and Nick Temper a nod, and then proceeded to sneak towards the sentries. He was almost there when he disturbed some sort of cricket-like insect that proceeded to chirp, loudly. Noting the guard on his side turning towards him Spymaster ran forward and thrust both hands, the right above the left, at the guard's chest. At the impact of his fingertips, the guard stiffens and shakily tries to raise his arms to protect himself. Spymaster quickly applies some form of triangle hold and chokes out the poor guard.
Paragon
player, 160 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Sun 10 Mar 2024
at 16:52
  • msg #6

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon took Spymaster's move to attack as signal to attack herself. She charged in at full speed and perform a flying jump kick on the one guard not engaged with SM.

12:48, Today: Paragon rolled 26 using 2d10+19 with rolls of 3 and 4.
12:47, Today: Paragon rolled 26 using 1d20+11 with rolls of 15.  Flying jump kick

SSOGM
GM, 1154 posts
Some Sort Of
Game Master
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 03:41
  • msg #7

Chinilaya-Main House

Both guards are unconscious on the ground.
Senor Garcia
player, 359 posts
Retiree (MA: 22)
HP: 85 SDC: 188/183
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 03:45
  • msg #8

Chinilaya-Main House

Señor Garcia looked at the guards, then smiled. Pulling a multi-tool from his pocket, he went to each guard and used the multi-tools plyers to remove the push-to-talk button from the simple radios the guards were carrying.
Paragon
player, 162 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 03:59
  • msg #9

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon is curious, "Why not just take the radios, we could listen in on their chatter."
Senor Garcia
player, 360 posts
Retiree (MA: 22)
HP: 85 SDC: 188/183
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 13:21
  • msg #10

Chinilaya-Main House

"Those were toys. I'm not sure what they're doing here, but these two aren't Chinilayan military or FORCE. It wouldn't do us any good to listen in on their radios or to steal their uniforms."
Spymaster
player, 85 posts
Secret Agent Man
HP:48 SDC:93
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 13:28
  • msg #11

Chinilaya-Main House

Looking up from his examination of the two unconscious men, Spymaster replies, "they have no identification, a minimum of ordinance, and they smell like alcohol. This looks like a couple of locals who decided to confront the local despot under the influence of liquid courage."
As evidence, Spymaster lifts what appears to an old thermos. "This contains seco, milk, and ice. Judging by the melting, it was filled within the last eight hours."
Paragon
player, 163 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Mon 18 Mar 2024
at 16:46
  • msg #12

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon nodded, "Okay, I'm glad to know because knowing is half the battle."
Spymaster
player, 86 posts
Secret Agent Man
HP:48 SDC:93
Tue 19 Mar 2024
at 02:53
  • msg #13

Chinilaya-Main House

With an uncharacteristic grin, Spymaster shakes the thermos to rattle the ice and says, "I think its more like three-fourths" before tossing the thermos over his shoulder and into a bush.
"Let's press on, it looks like we might've been lucky enough to get here while the owner's out."
Paragon
player, 164 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Tue 19 Mar 2024
at 04:36
  • msg #14

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon nodded and carefuly made her way to the door. She checked with one hand to see if it was locked. She will reach out with her Chi senses to try and detect if there is anyone alive inside.

Actively using Chi awareness.
This message was last edited by the player at 04:37, Tue 19 Mar.
SSOGM
GM, 1155 posts
Some Sort Of
Game Master
Wed 20 Mar 2024
at 05:55
  • msg #15

Chinilaya-Main House


In a lucky turn of events, as the heroes are approaching the top landing on the staircase they hear someone shouting orders, [Language unknown: "iemo prro siica ti, neha ndeat ingoutall nori! Sales ugh ei se oul waskorsontra, heulch ter ivas prwhe ithivehat! Wa comsi thedin-eenthe k tho n narom of icpre reandeder!"]
Paragon
player, 165 posts
Lucky Ducky MA 20 PB 25
SDC: 160 HP:35
Wed 20 Mar 2024
at 14:38
  • msg #16

Chinilaya-Main House

Paragon ducked to avoid being detected. Turning to the boys she held up four fingers. She mouthed H-u-m-a-n. She then tried to figure out if there was a way up to the landing without drawing attention.
Sign In