*IC* Tython.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
The Force
 GM, 27 posts
Wed 11 Jul 2018
at 16:55
*IC* Tython

The Jedi Temple stands before you. Some Padawans spare with their training sabers. Others converse here and there. A knight or two convese with their padawans as well. Its a relatively quiet day. But then a shuttle moves towards the Jedi temple. It moves at a increased speed. It barely misses the temple and flies off into the woodlands. A explosion can be heard as well! Several of the Padawans move into the temple. Three knights come out and look off into the distance where smoke billows up!

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:53, Mon 16 July 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 7 posts
Sun 15 Jul 2018
at 14:10
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks over at the rising smoke. He smiled, not because of the fallen or injured, but the opportunity. There was much routine on Typhon but little else. Routine was good to teach the basics, but learn more of the Force one needed opportunities. Yet a Padawan did not act on his own accord, he would have to await his master's approval.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:31, Mon 16 July 2018.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 7 posts
Mon 16 Jul 2018
at 06:05
*IC* Tython
Koran turned in the direction of the explosion, following the gaze of the Knights and listening for any orders coming. No sense in rushing things, after all.
L-97
 Soldier, 1 post
Mon 16 Jul 2018
at 13:21
*IC* Tython
L-97 turn from the astromech he had been discussing maintenance procedures with, as the shuttle passed overhead. Quickly checking the comms channel to determine if any orders were being issued as he picked up his tool kit and headed toward the crash site.
The Force
 GM, 32 posts
Wed 18 Jul 2018
at 17:38
*IC* Tython
One of the knights gets on his comlink and talks to someone in another frequency. He nods his head and heads towards the direction of the downed ship, motioning the three padawans and the droid to come along. The three padawans do not see their knights anywhere around. Nothing can be heard on the Jedi or the droids comlink.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 3 posts
Wed 18 Jul 2018
at 22:03
*IC* Tython
Cheriss came out in time to see the Knight motioning the other Padawana go follow toward the crash site. She looked around, and, not seeing her own Knight, decided to follow the others.
L-97
 Soldier, 3 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 01:05
*IC* Tython
L-97 ambled along after the others as they made their way toward the crash sight.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 10 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 11:58
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi followed the lead of the Jedi Knight heading towards the crash sight. He had not yet learned to use the force to heal others, but he had his medpacs and should be able to render some assistance.
The Force
 GM, 33 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 14:46
*IC* Tython
The group follows the Knight towards the crash site. When they get there, one of the bodies is thrown free of the ship and lying in the mud not moving. Its hard to tell if its dead or not. There are no other signs of life within eyeshot. Quickly the knight kneels down and checks on whomever this is. Its a small craft, maybe able to hold four people comfortably. Yet its in several pieces but the main hull area is intact. Wings and bits of metel are strewn about. He stands up, shaking his head."Strange, we weren't supposed to get flights today. Perhaps the Temple know. We should wait here until more help comes and it will." He motions towards the crash site."Make sure this area is secure." He hoists the body up to a more clear area. Its burned badly so its hard to tell who it was but it was a male.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:03, Thu 19 July 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 4 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 19:05
*IC* Tython
From where he stands L-97 begins looking over the wreckage of the shuttle. Looking for any markings or identification that may indicate who it belongs to. "Should we not begin a search for survivors or other casualties?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 11 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 05:18
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will approach the wreck site and see if he can get to the main hull to check to see if there are any otheres there.

08:26, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Search.

This message was last edited by the player at 12:26, Fri 20 July 2018.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 9 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 05:58
*IC* Tython
"Can I help in any way?" Koran asked, looking at the burned man and trying to sense the area for anyone else who might be alive. he'd followed quietly when others went toward the crash site, more hesitant for the thought that he might not be able to help anyone.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 4 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 12:17
*IC* Tython
Cheriss nodded at the order, turned and walked the area around the crash site.

"Securing area," she said, searching the surroundings for signs of life.
The Force
 GM, 39 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 23:28
*IC* Tython
The padawans and droid check on the area but find nothing but remains of the ship. Koran remains quiet and looks around which is odd. The knight keeps watch over the badly injured man. He slowly stands up and turns towards the woodlands, eyes narrowed.

OOC
Make a Listen and Spot check

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 5 posts
Wed 25 Jul 2018
at 02:23
*IC* Tython
Cheriss continued patrolling the surrounding area.

19:23, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 8,17 using 1d20,1d20.  Listen/Spot.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:24, Wed 25 July 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 6 posts
Wed 25 Jul 2018
at 02:36
*IC* Tython
L-97 paced through the wreckage finding no sign of other crew or passengers.

22:34, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20.  Spot.
22:34, Today: L-97 rolled 1 using 1d20.  Listen.

I think L-97 needs to have his systems checked. :)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 12 posts
Thu 26 Jul 2018
at 17:59
*IC* Tython
Apparently, Koran's 'eyes' are still better than his ears?

12:58, Today: Koran Dale rolled 17 using 1d20+2.  Spot.
12:58, Today: Koran Dale rolled 8 using 1d20+2.  Listen.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 15 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 03:57
*IC* Tython
Maj continues to search.

23:57, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Spot.
23:57, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 16 using 1d20+3.  Listen.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:31, Fri 27 July 2018.

The Force
 GM, 41 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 13:37
*IC* Tython
The knight stares off in the direction as if hearing something and looks at the injured man. He then kneels down again, placing a hand to the injured mans head."They should be here." He pulls out his com and speaks into it.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 16 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 14:45
*IC* Tython
"Master I do hear something." Maj-Adi says "Over this way I believe."

Maj will move towards the noise.
L-97
 Soldier, 7 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 20:39
*IC* Tython
Although L-97's sensors had failed to detect anything, apparently Maj-Adi had. Turning from his search pattern L-97 moved to follow the young Jedi. Making and internal reminder to request sensor diagnostics when returning to the temple.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 13 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 22:38
*IC* Tython
Koran followed Maj-Abdi, covering his concern as to what might be here. A crash is almost never a ‘plenty of survivors’ situation.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 6 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 05:05
*IC* Tython
Cheriss also moved towards where the others heard a sound.

"I didn’t hear anything," she said. "What did it sound like?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 18 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 11:35
*IC* Tython
"Sounded like some rustling" Maj tells his fellows.
The Force
 GM, 44 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 13:27
*IC* Tython
As the group minus the Knight enter the wooded area, they make out more areas where the ship hit. Several scraps of metal are flung apart. There are no signs of what was making the rustling.

OOC
Make Spot/Listen Checks. See Force if you want. Search checks, ect.

L-97
 Soldier, 8 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 13:58
*IC* Tython
Looking over the wooded area L-97 fails to spot what may have caused the young Jedi's concern. "Possibly wildlife fleeing the area?"

09:54, Today: L-97 rolled 9 using 1d20.  Spot check.

L-97 the blind pilot droid. ;)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 14 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 17:26
*IC* Tython
For a Miraluka who's been training his senses extensively? Koran appears to be rather clumsy at it at the moment as he follows the others.

12:24, Today: Koran Dale rolled 11 using 1d20+7.  See Force.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 19 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 01:15
*IC* Tython
Maj continues to look for the source of the noise he heard.

21:15, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 21 using 1d20+3.  Listen check.

21:15, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 7 using 1d20+3.  Spot Check.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:23, Wed 01 Aug 2018.

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 7 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 05:01
*IC* Tython
Cheriss strode forward, with some mixed determination and caution. She scanned the area for anything noteworthy.

21:58, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 5,18 using 1d20,1d20.  Spot/Listen.
22:01, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 11 using 1d20+2.  Search.

The Force
 GM, 45 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 13:17
*IC* Tython
The group doesn't find anything odd other then the smashed ship parts. Koran doesn't spot anything that is in tune with the Force.

PM
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 20 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 14:39
*IC* Tython
"I believe I saw a fur covered creature over that way about thirty feet. Perhaps it is the source of the noise. It's possible the crash wounded it. I'm not sure if it's local or not I didn't get a good glimpse." Maj-Adi tells the others while pointing in the direction.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 8 posts
Thu 2 Aug 2018
at 12:20
*IC* Tython
Cheriss moved towards Maj-Adi, looking for the creature.

11:00, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 5 using 1d20.  Spot.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:01, Thu 02 Aug 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 9 posts
Thu 2 Aug 2018
at 16:48
*IC* Tython
"Yes, I saw it also." L-97 moves in that general direction to investigate.
The Force
 GM, 48 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 13:44
*IC* Tython
"...help. Any...one..." As the group moves further into the woodlands, a part of the ship lies on the ground and a hand can be seen from below it covered in blood. Whomever said it must be stuck inside or below it. Growling comes from all around. What is making it?

OOC
Make Spot and Listen checks.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 21 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 13:48
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks and listens to see what might be about.

09:47, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 21 using 1d20+3.  Listen check.

09:47, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 7 using 1d20+3.  Spot Check.

Apparently I"m almost blind but have good ears :)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 15 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:03
*IC* Tython
Koran appears to be more concerned with the hand and trying to figure out a way to get the debris off the person trapped below than on the growling. Priorities?


09:02, Today: Koran Dale rolled 11 using 1d20+2.  listen.
09:01, Today: Koran Dale rolled 13 using 1d20+2.  Spot.

L-97
 Soldier, 10 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:28
*IC* Tython
L-97 moves forward toward the wreckage to assist Koran oblivious to any movement or sounds coming from the surrounding trees.

10:25, Today: L-97 rolled 3 using 1d20.  Listen.
10:25, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20.  Spot.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 16 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:34
*IC* Tython
Koran's attempts to move the items on top of the man might not be the best, but at least he's using his head now. he turns his senses from the physical world and lets the force flow through him, allowing him to view the Living Force. "Here's to hoping I can at least see how badly the man is hurt beneath all of this..."

09:31, Today: Koran Dale rolled 9 using 1d20+7.  Move Object.
09:31, Today: Koran Dale rolled 9 using 1d20.  See Force DR didn't recognize my +7, so total of 16.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:35, Fri 03 Aug 2018.

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 9 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 23:43
*IC* Tython
Cheriss approached warily.

16:42, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 17,18 using 1d20,1d20.  Spot/Listen.
The Force
 GM, 49 posts
Sat 4 Aug 2018
at 16:25
*IC* Tython
The jedi goes to use the force upon the wreck but fails. The 'hand' reaches up."He...lp. Help...." The voice then goes silent.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 22 posts
Sat 4 Aug 2018
at 17:11
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will try to move the debris physically off the injured.

14:10, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 16 using 1d20+1. Strength Check

This message was last edited by the player at 18:11, Sat 04 Aug 2018.

The Force
 GM, 50 posts
Mon 6 Aug 2018
at 17:40
*IC* Tython
The jedi is able to pull part of it off. Underneath is a bloody body unmoving as well as another body. Its hand seems to have reached up and its back is to the jedi. Its stuck beneath several bits of metal and it isn't moving.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 10 posts
Wed 8 Aug 2018
at 13:20
*IC* Tython
Cheriss called on the power of the Force to strengthen her, then went to help move debris off the trapped victim.

06:15, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 27 using 1d20+7.  Enhance Ability (STR).
     +6 to STR for 1 min (3 VP)
06:18, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 11 using 1d20+5.  STR.
06:19, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 22 using 1d20+5.  Try again (STR).

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:35, Wed 08 Aug 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 24 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 05:04
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will attempt to help Cheriss move the debris though without using the force. However Maj-Adi's attempt is very feeble and does not move the item any better, it's almost like Maj-Adi wasn't even trying to help.

06:41, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 2 using 1d20+1.  Strength Check.
I rolled bad :)

This message was last edited by the player at 10:42, Fri 10 Aug 2018.

The Force
 GM, 54 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 15:56
*IC* Tython
The debry is thrown off of the two wounded people. One of them is unconsious, and looks badly wounded. The other is awake. Her body is badly scorched and her breathing is unsteady. Three howls come out of the shadows in three different directions!
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 25 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 16:44
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will take out a med pac that he was carrying and began to examine the unconscious individual. Concentrating on it first as it might be in greater risk of dying sooner rather than later.

He'll then administer care the best he can.

12:42, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 27 using 1d20+7.  Treat Injury. Wow what a roll, least Maj-Adi is good at something :). Should get their level + 12 hp back :) up to their max :)
L-97
 Soldier, 11 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 17:45
*IC* Tython
Moving to join the others L-97 pauses as he hears the howls. Turning and looking into the trees, his hand comes to rest on the blaster at his hip.


13:45, Today: L-97 rolled 13 using 1d20.  Spot.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 11 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 22:46
*IC* Tython
Cheriss drew her lightsaber instinctively, stepping aside from the wounded to let the more capable do their work.

"Fur covered creatures, three of them," she said. "Didn’t get a good look."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 17 posts
Mon 13 Aug 2018
at 18:02
*IC* Tython
Koran looks at the two who were buried and gets down so he can touch the one burned, since Maj-Adi is using a medpack on the one who needs it most. He lets the force flow through his own sense of compassion before letting it through to heal the burn victim. ((Using Heal Another))


12:59, Today: Koran Dale rolled 28 using 1d20+9 with rolls of 19.  Heal Another.


((I'm gonna guess she's got Wound Points, but I'd ask for input from Das GM on which one he thinks might be more beneficial to the plot? with 28, I can heal 1d8+4 Vitality, 1d6+2 Wounds, or 1d4+1 Ability damage...))

The Force
 GM, 59 posts
Mon 13 Aug 2018
at 18:09
*IC* Tython
Both of the wounded become stable between the Force usage and the med-pack. The one who was awake does pass out. Whatever happened to them is a mystery other then being burnt. The animals howl but do not come close. One of which looks out from amongst the treelines and sniffs before darting back.

OOC
Koran: Wounds is the best bet but can do Ability damage.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 27 posts
Tue 14 Aug 2018
at 05:22
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks up from the one he'd been treating. "I think he'll be okay for the moment. We'll need to take them to more appropriate facilities for long term care and their recovery."

He looked at Koran Dale's use of the force to heal another, he himself had learned control not sense. He then turned to the Jedi Knight but found him not there. He decided to take out his comlink and call through it back to the temple "We have 2 wounded from the crash, currently unconscious but stable. They will need transport to a better facility"

edit more edits

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:58, Tue 14 Aug 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 12 posts
Fri 17 Aug 2018
at 13:44
*IC* Tython
L-97 watched the edge of the trees as the padawans dealt with the injured. "It would appear the creatures are somewhat aggressive."

L-97 tries to determine if they are native to Tython.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 19 posts
Sat 18 Aug 2018
at 20:25
*IC* Tython
Koran's healing made him at least feel useful! Yay! So he was not particularly of a mind to pick a fight with wild animals. He stood back and let the people who knew what they were doing take the lead. "Aggressive, perhaps, but we might have wandered into their territory, and as such minimal interference might be best until we can evacuate the wounded."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 29 posts
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 04:07
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will reach out with the force attempting to calm the creatures. "Do not worry friends, we shall only be here a few moments. They cannot yet move. We do not wish you harm."

00:05, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 14 using 1d20+4.  Friendship vs the Creatures. Not enough :(
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 12 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 13:14
*IC* Tython
Cheriss held her ground, awaiting the creatures’ response to the others.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 31 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 15:44
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi remembered one of the lessons of the Masters, be mindful of your surroundings and he reached out to see the force.

11:43, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 20 using 1d20+3.  See Force.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 20 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 16:37
*IC* Tython
While he'd apparently been missing a lot lately, Koran was always more than a little pleased with his sensory acuity. At least when it came to the Force. After helping the one survivor, he took a deep breath and cleared his mind to let the world flow through his senses normally once again.

11:34, Today: Koran Dale rolled 25 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 18.  See Force.
The Force
 GM, 69 posts
Wed 22 Aug 2018
at 14:16
*IC* Tython
As the group is about to get attacked and some ready themselves and protected the wounded, the creatures howl and throw themselves at them! But as they are about to connect, they fade and seem to be gone! The group realize they are nothing but a mirage, focused by some unknown force. The two 'wounded' stand up and seem fine. The shell of the ship slowly fades. Coming from behind the group is the knight and the head of the Jedi Order: Satele Shan. She looks at the knight then back to the group "A test and you passed."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 32 posts
Thu 23 Aug 2018
at 11:41
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi smiles at the praise "That is good news indeed. What else have you for us to do today Masters."
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 14 posts
Fri 24 Aug 2018
at 03:56
*IC* Tython
Cheriss breathed a sigh of relief, and deactivated her lightsaber.

"Thank you," she said, for the passing grade. "What shall we do now?"
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 21 posts
Sat 25 Aug 2018
at 22:41
*IC* Tython
"Ah." Koran nodded. "Illusion. Interesting." he looked to the 'wounded' person he'd healed. "A very detailed illusion. This was enlightening in more ways than one."
L-97
 Soldier, 13 posts
Mon 27 Aug 2018
at 13:30
*IC* Tython
L-97 mumbled something to himself about Jedi and their tests as he moved to the back of the group allowing the padawans and knight more room to converse.
Satele Shan
 NPC, 1 post
Tue 28 Aug 2018
at 19:34
*IC* Tython
"It took several of us to develop it." Satele watches the group one by one. Her hands rest upon her chest."Your mentors are on a mission of importance." The Jedi rests her hands now upon her belt."Five trials. You will participate in each of them." She moves to each of them, watching them intently. The other knight remains where he is. Satele stops."Jakys." The woman turns the temple and the Bothan makes his appearance.

OOC
Your up Jak.

Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 3 posts
Tue 28 Aug 2018
at 21:28
*IC* Tython
Jakys moved in and joined the others with a nod, "greetings all. How was that experience? I asked to participate but was denied my request. I look forward to joining you all in the coming trials."
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 16 posts
Tue 28 Aug 2018
at 23:55
*IC* Tython
"It was educational," she said. "My name is Cheriss."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 4 posts
Wed 29 Aug 2018
at 07:53
*IC* Tython
Jakys gave a slight bow, "Jakys is my name. I am grateful to the Force for guiding me to this place with you all." He turned to the Knight, "how and when are we to begin these Trials Knight Shan?"

This message was last edited by the player at 18:09, Wed 29 Aug 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 34 posts
Wed 29 Aug 2018
at 11:42
*IC* Tython
"I am Maj-Adi, it is a pleasure to meet you. Do you know what other trials are planned?" Maj-Adi asks.
L-97
 Soldier, 15 posts
Wed 29 Aug 2018
at 16:53
*IC* Tython
L-97 stood quietly listening to the Padawans and Knights discuss the up coming trials. It would be most interesting to observe such things, but that was for the padawans.
Satele Shan
 NPC, 2 posts
Fri 31 Aug 2018
at 22:36
*IC* Tython
"They already started. One of you will be chosen and it will be kept a secret. But all of you will participate. Flesh, Spirit, Insight, Courage and Skill. All Jedi have faced this, some have succeded. Others have failed." The woman watches the group.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 22 posts
Sat 1 Sep 2018
at 06:15
*IC* Tython
Koran smiles at the new addition. "Hi there. Koran Dale's my name." he says with a wave. When the Grand Master speaks, he listens. "Five challenges. one of which we've already passed... I look forward to the tasks. One can only know their limits by testing and overcoming them."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 36 posts
Sat 1 Sep 2018
at 11:13
*IC* Tython
"Shall we begin the next trial?" Maj-Adi asks.
L-97
 Soldier, 16 posts
Tue 4 Sep 2018
at 14:08
*IC* Tython
L-97 stepped forward, "Mistress Shan, if my services are no longer needed I will return to the temple and my duties."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 7 posts
Tue 4 Sep 2018
at 16:42
*IC* Tython
"Looks like I'm coming late to the start, but I will strive to succeed on the remaining challenges presented Master Satele!" Jak says with enthusiasm.

To Koran he responded, "Greetings Koran. I look forward to facing these challenges with you!"
Satele Shan
 NPC, 3 posts
Tue 4 Sep 2018
at 18:44
*IC* Tython
"You are mistaken Padawan. Five not four. This was not part of the Trials." The Jedi watches Kor for a moment."The Trials have already begun. We shall return to the Temple. As for you, you will go with them and watch. Aid them if needbe but only if you feel it is correct." The woman turns towards the droid and nods."Everything is a trial, Padawan. You face them when you least expect it."
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 17 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2018
at 03:11
*IC* Tython
"I am ready, master Jedi," said Cheriss. "Whether to participate, aid, or observe."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 8 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2018
at 20:22
*IC* Tython
Jak gave a slight bow, "my apologies master. I am also ready to begin."
L-97
 Soldier, 17 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2018
at 20:39
*IC* Tython
L-97 bows as best he can, "Very well Mistress."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 37 posts
Sat 8 Sep 2018
at 11:42
*IC* Tython
Maj decides to meditate.

He'll pick a suitable place sit down cross legged and meditate while he awaits the next trial.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 23 posts
Sat 8 Sep 2018
at 16:54
*IC* Tython
Koran nods. "My mistake. I am excited to see them, I suppose. I need to meditate to calm myself I think." he says. "As you said, they will come when we least expect them, and Maj-Adi appears to have the right idea. A calm and clear mind is what I need, now."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 9 posts
Mon 10 Sep 2018
at 03:09
*IC* Tython
Jakys nods at the wisdom of his fellow padawans and he joins them in meditating. "It seems a good idea to center myself as well mistress."
The Force
 GM, 81 posts
Mon 10 Sep 2018
at 20:09
*IC* Tython
With the group meditating and the droid guarding them, the woman nods her head."It begins. Go to the abandoned temple. You will find what is needed or what is not."

Once the meditation is done, the group 'wakes up' and doesn't see the woman nor the knight. The area remains as is, forest. Simple animals skitter about. It seems nothing happened at all. It seems the location has been placed inside the minds of the Jedi somehow! The droid knows as well being from this planet.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 38 posts
Thu 13 Sep 2018
at 12:14
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi rises from his meditation and breathes in deeply and lets it out slowly remaining calm. He listens to see what he hears.

08:13, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 17 using 1d20+3.  Listen check.
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 10 posts
Sat 15 Sep 2018
at 03:47
*IC* Tython
Jakys will rise and search about the area, looking for the abandoned temple or a path into the forest.

"L-97, do you know of a temple here?" he asked.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 39 posts
Sat 15 Sep 2018
at 05:19
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will start in the direction of the Temple guided by the vision within his mind. He'll walk slowly without hurry keeping an eye and ear out for any dangers.
L-97
 Soldier, 19 posts
Sun 16 Sep 2018
at 01:56
*IC* Tython
L-97 fell into step following Maj-Adi. "Yes Jakys Ruk the abandoned temple does exist. Though I personally have never visited it."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 11 posts
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 23:11
*IC* Tython
Jakys followed after Maj-adi when he started walking. He nodded to L-97, "well this should be fun and interesting for you then as well."
The Force
 GM, 89 posts
Thu 20 Sep 2018
at 07:51
*IC* Tython
The group gathers together and heads for the abandoned temple. They make some decent timing through the forest and over some plains. Nothing strange happens and the wildlife seems fine hunting upon eachother. It starts to get dark and the group stops before a river. The group knows there got at least a day till they arrive at the temple. The river is about 40' across but hard to tell what lies within it with it being dark.
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 12 posts
Thu 20 Sep 2018
at 22:09
*IC* Tython
"Shall we camp on this side of the river tonight and try crossing in the morning?" Jak asked looking to the others.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 41 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 11:59
*IC* Tython
"I suppose we have little choice, did anyone bring any camping supplies?" Maj asks as he had not truly expected to be gone this long.
L-97
 Soldier, 20 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 17:45
*IC* Tython
L-97 looked across the river and then upstream and downstream. Walking back to the others "I'm afraid I did not expect to be spending any extended time in the wilderness."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 13 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 17:58
*IC* Tython
"Nor I really. I have a fusion lantern and my own all weather cloak, but that doesn't help you Maj." Jakys shakes his head in response. "L-97, you can just... shut down for a time right, you don't need cover do you?"
L-97
 Soldier, 21 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 18:10
*IC* Tython
Nodding to Jakys, "Yes comfort and warmth in this climate is not a concern for me. Though in truth crossing the river may be an obstacle for me."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 42 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 03:30
*IC* Tython
"My cloak is an all temperature cloak so the temperature will not be a problem." Maj responds "What sort of nocturnal predators inhabit these woods. That might be a greater concern."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 15 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 15:18
*IC* Tython
"We will need to just keep a watch I suppose. L-97, do you need to sleep? Can you watch while we both sleep or do you need to shut down for some time? I don't know much about droids unfortunately." Jakys said back to Maj.
L-97
 Soldier, 23 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 16:30
*IC* Tython
"I finished a recharge just this morning. I can remain at full operation for approximately ninety hours before requiring a recharge. Though I can go into low power mode and leave my audio and visual sensors active, should anything approach."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 45 posts
Tue 2 Oct 2018
at 03:59
*IC* Tython
"That sounds like a good idea, unfortunately we cannot function without some rest." Maj-Adi says "A balanced mind requires sufficient sleep for us organics. How quickly can you power up if your sensors detect something and alert us?"
L-97
 Soldier, 26 posts
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 13:00
*IC* Tython
L-97 considers the question, "Well my vocabulator will still be online so I will be able to give an audible warning fairly quickly." He then moves over beside a tree where he has a good view of the camp and powers down non essential systems.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 47 posts
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 14:02
*IC* Tython
"Well then that sounds like a good plan." Maj-Adi says and finds himself a place to rest where if the droid was to start giving an audible warning he would be awakened quickly.
The Force
 GM, 106 posts
Thu 11 Oct 2018
at 11:31
*IC* Tython
As the group sleeps with the droid on watch, nothing happens. Just the basis buzz of nightlife in the woodlands. But as the group awakens and adjusts themselves they can make out large footprints walking along the river some distance off but within possible eyeshot of the group during the night.

OOC
Everyone can tell they look bipedal (humanish). You can do a knowledge (alien species) if you wish.

L-97
 Soldier, 30 posts
Thu 11 Oct 2018
at 13:20
*IC* Tython
After the prints are found L-97 looks at them for a moment. "Humanoid but I do not recognize them."

09:18, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20+5.  Knowledge alien species.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 51 posts
Sat 13 Oct 2018
at 16:19
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will take time to study the prints, however his knowledge of alien species was rudimentary at best, he had spend much of his time studying Jedi Lore that it had left little time for other studies.


"Perhaps we should move closer and examine their travels, getting a closer look might tell us more details." he suggests.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 25 posts
Sun 14 Oct 2018
at 23:29
*IC* Tython
"Agreed." Koran says as he pulls himself out of whatever thoughts were dominating his mindscape. "There is no such thing as coincidence."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 54 posts
Mon 22 Oct 2018
at 03:39
*IC* Tython
"Well from what I can tell, it appears to be roughly human sized, however given the depth of the footprints it appears to be more massive than a human. That could fit any number of species unfortunately. Without more data it is hard to narrow it down. It is possible it is an unknown species as well." Maj-Adi suggests.
The Force
 GM, 115 posts
Wed 24 Oct 2018
at 11:54
*IC* Tython
With the group examining the footprints, a strange shape appears in the water. It stares at the Jedi and soldier then disappears beneath the surface. Some sort of birds flutter around. They decided to move forwards along the waters edge trying to find a way across. They find a area that seems to work with odd floating lilypads. Perhaps they can be hopped upon.

OOC
Its about 30 feet across. There are several ways to go about it.
If you want to do the lilypad jumps: Balance Check DC 10 and Jump check.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 55 posts
Fri 26 Oct 2018
at 12:19
*IC* Tython
"Come my friend, there is no need to be afraid" Maj-Adi calls to the creature. "We mean you no harm."
The Force
 GM, 117 posts
Fri 26 Oct 2018
at 17:44
*IC* Tython
The creature appears to be gone, whatever it might have been.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 56 posts
Mon 29 Oct 2018
at 06:54
*IC* Tython
"I suppose we should continue on our way. We need to discover more about these events. L-97 can your scanners lead us to where we need to be?" he asks.
L-97
 Soldier, 31 posts
Mon 29 Oct 2018
at 19:11
*IC* Tython
L-97 scans the river looking at the lily pads "The temple should be in that direction." He points across the river. "Though I am doubtful in my ability to successfully cross such an obstacle."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 58 posts
Tue 30 Oct 2018
at 10:43
*IC* Tython
"Are there any bridges of fords nearby according to your databanks?" Maj'Adi asks the droid.
L-97
 Soldier, 32 posts
Tue 30 Oct 2018
at 13:08
*IC* Tython
"None that I know of." With what sounded like a sigh L-97 slowly walked toward the river. "I will met you on the other side." As he stepped out int the edge of the river.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 59 posts
Wed 31 Oct 2018
at 12:13
*IC* Tython
"Wait now, how do you expect me to cross it. I don't think I can leap across a river." Maj-Adi says. "Perhaps we can find a log bridge made by a fallen tree to pass."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 60 posts
Thu 1 Nov 2018
at 04:59
*IC* Tython
Maj studies the situation some more and decides to attempt to leap from lily pad to lily pad in an attempt to cross the river.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 26 posts
Thu 1 Nov 2018
at 05:06
*IC* Tython
"Just because our mechanical companion cannot make the leaps himself does not mean we cannot assist him." Koran says, 'looking' at the scene before him. "We can, of course, attempt to move you across with the Force. How much would you say you weigh, my friend?" he asks L-97.
L-97
 Soldier, 33 posts
Thu 1 Nov 2018
at 14:41
*IC* Tython
Looking at Koran, "Given Tyton's current gravity, my weight is 82.8373 kg."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 27 posts
Thu 1 Nov 2018
at 18:31
*IC* Tython
"Then it should be possible to lift you over the water." he says. "But I wont do it if you are not willing. Then, once you are safely across, we can make the jump from lily pad to lily pad."
L-97
 Soldier, 34 posts
Thu 1 Nov 2018
at 18:40
*IC* Tython
Shuffling back away from the edge of the water, "I suppose that would be acceptable. Do try not to drop me."
The Force
 GM, 123 posts
Fri 2 Nov 2018
at 11:48
*IC* Tython
Taking a deep breath, the jedi uses the force upon the droid. He is lifted off the ground about two feet and is moved to the other side of the river.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 61 posts
Fri 2 Nov 2018
at 14:17
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi seeing the droid is safely across attempts to jump pad to pad to cross the river.

10:16, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 11 using 1d20+1.  Jump Check.

10:16, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 21 using 1d20+1.  Balance Check.

The Force
 GM, 126 posts
Fri 2 Nov 2018
at 22:51
*IC* Tython
Maj looks like he makes it to the first lilypad and keeps his balance. Two more left.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 62 posts
Sat 3 Nov 2018
at 04:55
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi continues to the next lily pad

00:55, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 4 using 1d20+1.  Balance.

00:55, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 10 using 1d20+1.  Jump.

The Force
 GM, 127 posts
Mon 5 Nov 2018
at 03:56
*IC* Tython
The jedi barely is able to get to the second lilypad and falls down onto it. He sinks down into it, water moving across it. Maj lies there upon the pad.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 63 posts
Mon 5 Nov 2018
at 04:48
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi reaches into his cloak and produces his aquabreather and puts it into his mouth. He then closes and eyes and concentrates upon his muscles and their reflexes. He concentrates to increase their coordination.

Use Enhance Ability on Dexterity.

23:46, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 12 using 1d20+6.  Enhance Ability (DEX).

That uses up my move action and attack action I think. Was not successful in enhancing dex :(.

The Force
 GM, 129 posts
Tue 6 Nov 2018
at 18:39
*IC* Tython
The alien lies there upon the lilypad. His eyes close for a moment then open and he gets to his feet.

OOC
Two more jumps left.
Make sure to take off the vitality as well.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 28 posts
Thu 8 Nov 2018
at 09:49
*IC* Tython
"I will endeavor not to drop you, my mechanical friend." Koran says as he reaches out through the Force. Wrapping L-97 in the Force, he begins by lifting him above the water line before moving him out, over the water towards the other shore.


03:42, Today: Koran Dale rolled 24 using 1d20+9 ((15)).

Losing 4 Vitality, and the results put me on the edge of the 20-24 mark, which allows me to move up to 100kg. Can movie it 12 meters in a round.

The Force
 GM, 130 posts
Thu 8 Nov 2018
at 12:36
*IC* Tython
The droid is moved to the other side easily as the Jedi uses the Force.

OOC
So we got Maj on a lilypad about halfway, the droid is on the other side and Kor on the shore.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 64 posts
Fri 9 Nov 2018
at 13:42
*IC* Tython
Maj will continue on his way having regained his footing.

08:40, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 13 using 1d20+1.  Jump Check

08:40, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 18 using 1d20+1.  Balance Check.

08:41, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 19 using 1d20+1.  Next Jump Check.

08:41, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 16 using 1d20+1.  Next Balance Check.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:44, Fri 09 Nov 2018.

The Force
 GM, 132 posts
Fri 9 Nov 2018
at 13:47
*IC* Tython
Easily Maj gets to the other side along with the droid. Koran is last to remain.
The Force
 GM, 135 posts
Tue 13 Nov 2018
at 03:15
*IC* Tython
sssssLsMsssss
w           w
w     l     w
w           w
w     l     w
w           w
w     l     w
w           w
ssssssKssssss
Quick map.

K = Kor
s = Shoreline
1 = Lilypad
w = Water
L = Droid
M = Maj
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 31 posts
Sat 17 Nov 2018
at 21:04
*IC* Tython
Koran laughed. "I came up with a way to get L-97 over the water, but I appear now to be stuck on how to get myself across!" he said, putting a hand on his forehead. "I am not so good as you, my friend, at the physical side of things! An area of my training I appear to have been neglecting. Any ideas? You could do what I did for L-97, but I don't pretend to know if you'd feel comfortable doing that for me when you had to get across the hard way."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 66 posts
Mon 19 Nov 2018
at 10:29
*IC* Tython
"Well I've not learned such skills yet, so I can't actually do that." Maj-Adi says with some humility "I've concentrated on control and sense areas of the Force, not Alter."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 33 posts
Thu 29 Nov 2018
at 09:14
*IC* Tython
"Well.... no one ever said that things would always be easy... Or established..." Koran said, mostly to himself as he reached out at the world with the Force, moving.... Himself? He felt his own presence in the Force, and proceeded to launch himself across the water... And hope that it worked.

((03:13, Today: Koran Dale rolled 27 using 1d20+9.  Move Object (Self?).

This puts me well within my weight-range.
))
The Force
 GM, 143 posts
Thu 29 Nov 2018
at 19:36
*IC* Tython
The man slowly moves across the river, focusing on himself. He is barely above the water and finally gets across.

The group knows its about another days travel to get to the abandoned temple if they follow the river but if they go through the woodlands it would cut the time in half but what lies within the woodlands remains to be unseen.
L-97
 Soldier, 36 posts
Sun 2 Dec 2018
at 23:41
*IC* Tython
L-97 watched as Koran made hi way across. Once the group was all together he looked around at the surrounding forest. "Well gentlemen shall we follow the river or attempt a more direct route through the forest?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 70 posts
Mon 3 Dec 2018
at 05:50
*IC* Tython
"The Force will be with us." Maj-Adi says "We should try the forest, with the Force as our ally we should be able to navigate it well enough, and of course your scanners will be helpful as well my friend."
The Force
 GM, 149 posts
Fri 14 Dec 2018
at 22:38
*IC* Tython
The three decided to venture into the forest. Its thick in some spots but with lightsabers use and whatnot its a smart move. About three hours later they come across a small cave on the way to the temple.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 35 posts
Sat 15 Dec 2018
at 21:29
*IC* Tython
"One thing I've learned is that there is no such thing as coincidence." Koran noted as the cave came into view. "Everything happens for a reason. And a bit of exploration isn't impossible, is it?" he offered.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 73 posts
Mon 17 Dec 2018
at 05:52
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks at the cave. So far the Masters had been testing them, perhaps the cave was a test as well. Maj-Adi reached out with the force and attempted to sense the force within the cave.

00:51, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 23 using 1d20+6.  See Force.
L-97
 Soldier, 38 posts
Fri 21 Dec 2018
at 13:46
*IC* Tython
"I will leave the decision on whether to explore the cave, or not to the two of you. After all it is your test." L-97 stood to the side waiting to see what would be decided.
The Force
 GM, 156 posts
Mon 24 Dec 2018
at 04:05
*IC* Tython
As the group talks about what to do, the ground beneath them begins to shift and they slowly start to feel the pull beneath them as if something is sucking them down!

OOC
Make a Reflex Save DC15

The Force
 GM, 159 posts
Wed 26 Dec 2018
at 18:16
*IC* Tython
The two jedi back away from the quicksand but the droid goes down about a foot. A roaring sound comes from about the cave. A massive wookiee drops down from a tree above it, with a odd weapon aimed at the Jedi. He grunts and stares at them, keeping the weapon drawn. The wookiee has two odd swords attached to his back as well.

OOC
Anyone know Shyriiwook?

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 37 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 08:48
*IC* Tython
((OOC: In fact I do!))

Koran looked at the wookie and responded. "We are Jedi Padawans on one of our trials." he said. "We mean no harm, nor intend to interrupt any hunting you might be doing out here."
Rrall
 Scout, 2 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 16:52
*IC* Tython
A grunt comes from the wookiee. He watches them intently, and grunts again before lowering his weapon. He puts it over his back and grabs some vines. The wookiee throws it at the droid as he sinks down another foot.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 75 posts
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 06:26
*IC* Tython
Maj looked at the wookiee and reached out with the force through his mind.

He says to the Wookiee using telepathy "Peace"

01:26, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 18 using 1d20+4.  Telepathy.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:18, Fri 28 Dec 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 41 posts
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 14:23
*IC* Tython
L-97 reaches out and takes hold of the vines the Wookiee had thrown to him and begins attempting to pull himself free.
Rrall
 Scout, 2 posts
Sat 29 Dec 2018
at 20:16
*IC* Tython
The wookiee gets a good grip with one hand and pulls the droid up from the quicksand. The other rests on his belt. He grunts and kneels down, watching the group keeping himself upon the cave. Rrall grunts again.

This message was last updated by the player at 20:16, Sat 29 Dec 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 78 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2018
at 17:41
*IC* Tython
Maj watches as the wookiee pulls the droid safely from the quicksand. He really hadn't realized how much danger the droid had been in. He had though the Wookiee angry and had been preoccupied by that.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:04, Mon 31 Dec 2018.

The Force
 GM, 166 posts
Sat 5 Jan 2019
at 06:05
*IC* Tython
A roar comes from the wookiee as he stands up. He grunts a few times and looks towards where the old temple is then at the Jedi and droid. The droid of course is back on his feet but is covered in mud and muck from his knees down to his feet.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 5 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 00:20
*IC* Tython
Slinking out from her hiding spot, Trista nods at the Wookiee repeatedly as he continues to grumble. "Alright, Rra, alright. I got a bit slowed down by the terrain. Anyway, I thought that the plan was for YOU to cover ME."

Tossing her long blonde locks dramatically, Trista apologizes to the nearest Jedi. At least she assumes they're Jedi. "Sorry, he's a bit grumpy when he goes more than half an hour without a meal. I'm Trista. Trista Wolfe, and the big fluffball is Rrall. We've been sent by the Republic to check out, well, that place, in fact." Trista motions at the temple.

"You guys on foot? We HAD a speeder until someone crashed it..."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 81 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 06:27
*IC* Tython
Maj listens to the introductions. "We are on our way to the Temple ourselves. What is the Republic's interest in Jedi Temples?" he asks.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 6 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 17:50
*IC* Tython
Ignoring the question at first, Trista makes her own inquiry, "And to whom do I have the privilege of speaking?"
Tight-lipped as ever. Or maybe it's cultural. Trista thinks to herself.
Once she's satisfied, she answers as best she can but it's only vaguely.

Trista shrugs her shoulders. "We were just ordered to survey the temple and report back. Weren't told the reason."

She raises an eyebrow and smirks slyly, "Why? Is there something...valuable in there?"

Trista rests her hands on her twin pistols with practiced nonchalance.
Rrall
 Scout, 3 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 17:58
*IC* Tython
The look the Wookiee gives the scoundrel! He growls and moves towards the group, standing a lot taller then the others. He grunts and looks around at the others-the miraluka and the droid. He stares at the droid, grunting again.
L-97
 Soldier, 42 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 19:12
*IC* Tython
L-97 looks up at the Wookie "My thanks Rrall."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 39 posts
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 08:59
*IC* Tython
"Greetings and salutations!" Koran said in a friendly tone, turning to 'look' at the new arrival. "I am Koran Dale, Jedi Padawan along with my fellow, Maj-Adi, on our trials with L-97. We're on the way to the temple on foot, because that is what was dictated by the situation and because it would hardly be a 'trial' if there were no trials or tribulations on the path, wouldn't you say?" he chuckled. He then bowed to Rrall.

"I thank you for your timely assistance, my friend." he said before speaking more into the space between the two. "I do not know if there is anything others would find valuable in a monetary sense within the temple. We, personally, hope to find another step on our paths to enlightenment within the Force. But perhaps by hoping to find such we hamstring ourselves?" he pondered. "Or maybe not? Who knows. All one can do is follow the path in front of you and be mindful of pitfalls?" he said as his mouth stretched into a smile. "We'd welcome the company. Perhaps with more eyes we could avoid other pitfalls we are not equipped to see before 'finding' them in a more physical manner?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 83 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 13:00
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi nods to Koran's introduction of them to the newcomers.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 7 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:21
*IC* Tython
Doing a double take at her tall companion, Trista mouths innocently 'what?', then finally relents under the glare she's getting. "Alright, the speeder had mechanical trouble."
But surviving a crash sounds more badass, she thinks.

"A pleasure, Koran, Maj-Adi."
Trista nods, assuming that the droid is just a servant. "Who knows what's in that temple. So, yeah, combining our strengths is a good idea. Rrallie is good at tracking and stuff, whereas I'm better at getting through security. Not that ruins tend to have security." She smirks slightly, adjusting her backpack.

"And I guess if we really run into trouble, you Jedi can just chop it up with those fancy laser-swords, right?" Trista asks with a hint of sarcasm.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 40 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:40
*IC* Tython
Koran almost winces at the words. "Firstly, there is more to using a Lightsaber than 'chopping things up.'" he said, remembering the many long hours of training with the training sabers at the temple. "Secondly, I am not a very combative person, I specialize more in diplomacy and medical techniques than in direct confrontation. I believe my companion Maj-Adi is similar in that we are more focused upon learning and solving the mysteries of the Force than on using it as a shield. Our trials tend to test us where we are weakest, to highlight our strengths and in the hopes of growing as Jedi."
Rrall
 Scout, 4 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:46
*IC* Tython
The wookiee goes to shove the droid over and grunts. He looks over at the blind mind and growls, watching him and then stands slightly in front of Trista. He grunts again. Rrall pulls out his swords and using a rag starts to polish it. For those who understand Wookiee, he grunts and growls, muttering 'blind man?'.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 41 posts
Fri 11 Jan 2019
at 06:08
*IC* Tython
"Not blind, my friend. My species simply sees things in a different way than most." he said happily. "We see by way of the Force."
L-97
 Soldier, 43 posts
Fri 11 Jan 2019
at 13:22
*IC* Tython
L-97 backs away and to the side as the wookie approaches. He saw no reason at the moment to comment on the situation.
Rrall
 Scout, 5 posts
Fri 11 Jan 2019
at 13:30
*IC* Tython
Grunting and growling, Rrall looks at Trista and at the droid. He grunts again and then watches the miraluka. The wookiee stares at him, letting out a rather loud growl.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 8 posts
Sun 13 Jan 2019
at 11:30
*IC* Tython
"Is THAT why you rescued the droid, Rrall?", Trista asks chidingly. "I doubt they would allow us to just deactivate the thing."

"Neat trick, Koran, but what colour is my jumpsuit?", Trista teases.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 42 posts
Sun 13 Jan 2019
at 20:35
*IC* Tython
Koran smiled. "Sadly, I couldn't tell you what color anything is. I think it works out, though." he said. "I would ask that you not de-activate L-97. I'm sure that if you require parts for something, we can come to an arrangement back at the Temple... Not the one we're going to, obviously."
The Force
 GM, 171 posts
Fri 18 Jan 2019
at 14:08
*IC* Tython
As the group converses, Rrall takes point and dissapears into the woodlands. After a few hours they find what they seek after they stops at Rrall and Trista's campsite and pack up. The temple looms before them. Upon the surface it looks abandoned. Boulders crush some area. Vines covered most of the ruins. It looks deserted. Rrall growls as he turns towards them, hooting and grunting. He points at the entrance that doesn't look like its blocked.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 85 posts
Mon 21 Jan 2019
at 09:59
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will look over at what the wookiee seems to be concerned about. "What is it, something inside the Temple?"
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 10 posts
Thu 24 Jan 2019
at 22:32
*IC* Tython
Trista slinks up to Rrall and takes a long, cautious look at the entrance. "Doesn't look so bad...", Trista smiles. Then again, I live with a Wookiee... Roll 1d20+6

"Whatcha think, Rrall? Shall we?", Trista asks in Shyriiwook.
Rrall
 Scout, 6 posts
Sun 27 Jan 2019
at 14:44
*IC* Tython
The wookiee tilts his head and grunts before moving towards the entrance. He pulls out the odd weapon that looks almost like a crossbow and grunts again as if aggitated.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 86 posts
Mon 28 Jan 2019
at 10:23
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi follows behind the pair, he wishes he understood the wookiee. He wondered if there was a force way to learn a language, perhaps some variant of using telepathy one that concentrated only on accessing and trasnferring the knowledge of language. It's something he'd have to ask his master.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 11 posts
Thu 31 Jan 2019
at 15:15
*IC* Tython
In Shyriiwook to Rrall Trista asks, "Is something wrong, buddy?".

She makes sure to pull out her pistols and have them ready, just in case.
L-97
 Soldier, 45 posts
Thu 31 Jan 2019
at 15:27
*IC* Tython
L-97 had followed along behind the others, as they reached the entrance to the old temple he noted the Wookies reaction. Looking from the Wookie to the entrance he tried to discern what had agitated the Wookie.
The Force
 GM, 174 posts
Sat 2 Feb 2019
at 17:10
*IC* Tython
The wookiee grunts and grabs some vines. He holds them up, allowing the others to enter the temple. The double door is shut and hard to tell how to get inside. Rrall grunts again, lowering the weapon.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 87 posts
Sat 2 Feb 2019
at 17:55
*IC* Tython
"No, your weapon you will not need it." Maj tells the Wookiee. "I believe from our lessons it takes two to open a temple, a master and an apprentice. Unfortunately none of us are Masters. Perhaps there is a clue somewhere about though. What training have you my fellow padawan in the force?"
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 12 posts
Sun 3 Feb 2019
at 01:08
*IC* Tython
"Aw, this is easy, let's just blast it open." Trista suggests, raising her guns at the doors.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 88 posts
Sun 3 Feb 2019
at 05:58
*IC* Tython
"I believe that would violate the Jedi Code. There must be another way to open the doors. One that does not require violence. An explosion might to irreparable harm to the Temple. It might also do nothing to it." Maj-Adi cautions.

"Perhaps we should look for a way to open the door first." he suggests.

00:57, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 17 using 1d20+3.  Search.
L-97
 Soldier, 46 posts
Mon 4 Feb 2019
at 19:11
*IC* Tython
L-97 stepped around the vines his optic sensors scanning the stone door and it's surroundings looking for any clue to whether there was an ordinary way to open it.

14:11, Today: L-97 rolled 10 using 1d20.  Spot.
The Force
 GM, 175 posts
Tue 5 Feb 2019
at 21:37
*IC* Tython
Strangely, the door opens up slightly. The wookiee growls, probably aggrivated as the Cerean checks the area and the droid well heard the door open. Rrall raises his bowcaster and motions for the scoundrel to go in carefully.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 89 posts
Fri 8 Feb 2019
at 12:33
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi calls out "Is there anyone here?"
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 13 posts
Sat 9 Feb 2019
at 00:48
*IC* Tython
Cautiously, Trista advances First? Typical!, looking out for traps and trying to stay silent.

"You guys just relax, I so have this handled."

With the utmost caution, Trista inches along, keeping her eyes out for anything amiss.
I've got a great feeling about this!

20:34, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 21 using 1d20+6 with rolls of 15.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:39, Mon 11 Feb 2019.

The Force
 GM, 177 posts
Mon 11 Feb 2019
at 01:38
*IC* Tython
The scout waits, letting the scoundrel take point. He lets the others in and finally steps inside. Its relatively dark but visible. Water comes down some of the walls and bits of light come in from above. Its a typical waiting area with two closed doors. Boulders are strewn about. It doesn't look like anyone was inside least not recently. A growl comes from the wookiee as he remains by the open doorway. There are several ways to the upper areas. And a plaque rests in the center of the area.

https://c.wallhere.com/photos/dd/1a/architecture_building_abandoned_sun_rays_column_pillar_dirt_dome-19478.jpg!d
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 45 posts
Mon 11 Feb 2019
at 07:31
*IC* Tython
Koran nodded at what was happening, opening his mind to the Force to see what might be in the temple, the purpose of their trial, anything that might be important in the area... it's difficult to tell that he's 'checked out' due to the lack of eyes, and all...
L-97
 Soldier, 47 posts
Mon 11 Feb 2019
at 13:23
*IC* Tython
L-97 stopped a few feet inside the door and looked around at the room. He still had no idea why the Jedi Masters had seen fit to send him along on the Padawan's trial but he was here, as were their two new acquaintances. Which seemed odd but he had been around Jedi long enough to be use to odd occurrences.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 16 posts
Tue 12 Feb 2019
at 14:51
*IC* Tython
"Hey there's a plaque."

Trista slips a bit closer and reads it off,

"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."


With a slight frown, she turns towards the rest assembled and asks, "Mean anything to you gents?"


Typically cryptic. Why can't Jedi ever just be direct? Unless that's the point?
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 46 posts
Tue 12 Feb 2019
at 16:09
*IC* Tython
"That is the Jedi Code, or at least a very prominent part of it." Koran said. "It is the foundation of the Jedi way of life. Or at least one interpretation thereof. It is designed with the idea of detaching oneself from emotion, from personal entanglements, from judgement-clouding attachments. Only through detachment can one let the Force act through them, becoming a conduit for the Force and hearing its will, rather than trying to force it and falling to the Dark Side."

Hey, he was a Consular. His whole shtick was philosophy and diplomacy, and Koran enjoyed philosophy, such as contemplating the Jedi Code and how to apply it to daily life...
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 90 posts
Fri 15 Feb 2019
at 18:05
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will move towards the plague that the scout has found.

"It is indeed part of the Jedi code." he commented. "It's placement here could have been as an instructural tool or something else. Written writings were rarely used in the temple at least during my own training."

He moves over to examine the plague and see if there is anything else about it.
The Force
 GM, 180 posts
Mon 18 Feb 2019
at 01:08
*IC* Tython
Its a simple plaque. Maj blows against it, wiping it clean.

The wookiee growls and grunts as he moves near the scoundrel.

Strangely, the area starts to get slightly dark. Hard to tell if its getting dark out or something is causing it.

Rrall grunts and looks around, seemingly bothered.

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:08, Mon 18 Feb 2019.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 92 posts
Mon 18 Feb 2019
at 12:19
*IC* Tython
Maj shudders a bit "I feel something cold passing by. I am not sure what causes it but I sense a great evil about. I wonder why this temple was abandoned, perhaps we should of asked."
L-97
 Soldier, 48 posts
Mon 18 Feb 2019
at 16:09
*IC* Tython
L-97 slowly turned looking about the chamber. "Are my optics failing or is the chamber growing darker?"

11:07, Today: L-97 rolled 8 using 1d20.  Listen.

11:07, Today: L-97 rolled 14 using 1d20.  Spot.

Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 17 posts
Tue 19 Feb 2019
at 14:30
*IC* Tython
"Uh, anyone else feel like something's gonna happen?", Trista says, wondering if the feeling is more bad or good. Darkness does usually means bad stuff...
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 47 posts
Sun 24 Feb 2019
at 22:41
*IC* Tython
(( 19:41, Sun 17 Feb: Koran Dale rolled 13 using 1d20+3.  Listen.
19:40, Sun 17 Feb: Koran Dale rolled 8 using 1d20+3.  Spot. ))


Koran kept his mind in the moment, but commented as well. "I feel the evil, too. And I can only conclude that perhaps that is the trial itself, rather than simply going here and then coming back." he said.

"I wouldn't know if it became darker or not, L-97. But I can tell you that this is probably going to be interesting." With that, he took out his Lightsaber, but didn't ignite it just yet...

This message was last edited by the player at 22:41, Sun 24 Feb 2019.

The Force
 GM, 182 posts
Fri 1 Mar 2019
at 14:01
*IC* Tython
The wookiee roars as he looks up at the second floor. He raises the bowcaster, sniffing and his eyes dart along the sides of the floor. Despite it getting darker, its not enough to block the vision of the group.

Though ready for it, what looks like a blaster shot comes from above slamming into Rrall! He growls and winces in pain, scorched fur covering his chest.

A cloaked form is sitting near a railing above the group with a blaster.

OOC
If understand Wookiee: He saw something move.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 48 posts
Wed 6 Mar 2019
at 06:12
*IC* Tython
(( 00:09, Today: Koran Dale rolled 13 using 1d20+4.  Initiative! ))

Koran's Lightsaber ignites, but he seems more concerned with helping Rrall, prepping to help others if they need it with his medical training and his focus on those abilities in the Force which help people recover...
L-97
 Soldier, 49 posts
Fri 8 Mar 2019
at 13:37
*IC* Tython
L-97 steps back as the blaster bolt strikes the Wookie. Drawing his blaster and firing at the crouched individual with a speed exceeding that of most normal droids.

08:34, Today: L-97 rolled 9 using 3d6 with rolls of 1,3,5.  Damage if needed (Doubtful with that shot).

08:33, Today: L-97 rolled 13 using 1d20+5.  Shot with Blaster.

08:33, Today: L-97 rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Initiative.

Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 18 posts
Tue 12 Mar 2019
at 21:52
*IC* Tython
17:51, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 7 using 3d6.  Damage roll (left blaster).
17:51, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 14 using 3d6.  Damage roll (right blaster).
17:50, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Roll to strike with blaster (left hand).
17:50, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 18 using 1d20+3.  Roll to strike with blaster (right hand).
16:10, Yesterday: Trista Wolfe rolled 12 using 1d20+3.  Initiative.


"Rrall!" Trista exclaims as her friend is shot. "Okay, buddy, you messed with the wrong Wookie!"

Trista aims her pistols and starts firing at the cloaked figure.
I hope those Jedi are all I've heard.
The Force
 GM, 189 posts
Thu 14 Mar 2019
at 03:07
*IC* Tython
The droid misses his blaster-shot!

Maj ignites his lightsaber as he moves to get below the foe.

Koran pulls out his lightsaber but waits.

Trista tries to hit the foe with her twin blaster! One of them hit their mark!

The enemy jumps down and ignites his lightsaber. It glows a purple color and he goes to strike the scoundrel!
*Trista take 15 vitality damage

Rrall growls in pain and fires his bowcaster at the enemy but misses!

<i>Group is up
Initative:
L-97 (22)
Maj (20)
Koran (13)
Trista (12)
------------------------
Foe (10)
(Defense 22) ??/7 Damage
------------------------
Rrall (06)
</i>

L-97
 Soldier, 51 posts
Thu 14 Mar 2019
at 12:37
*IC* Tython
L-97 continues to fire at the target as he backs away scanning the area for suitable cover.

If I did that right on the critical. Target takes 9 wounds if the 19 is a hit.

08:35, Today: L-97 rolled 9 using 3d6 with rolls of 2,1,6.  Damage.

08:34, Today: L-97 rolled 19 using 1d20+5.  Check for critical.

08:30, Today: L-97 rolled 25 using 1d20+5.  Blaster Shot.

Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 20 posts
Fri 22 Mar 2019
at 23:32
*IC* Tython
"Aw crap!" With no vitality left, Trista thinks entirely about defense (Total Defense), and tries to back away.

C'mon, Jedi, do something!
The Force
 GM, 194 posts
Fri 22 Mar 2019
at 23:57
*IC* Tython
The droid fires his blaster, hitting the assasin but he remains standing.

Maj ignites his lightsaber and moves to him but misses.

Koran does the same flanking him but he misses as well.

Trista goes all full defensive.

The assasin attacks Koran but misses with his two attacks.

Rrall fires at him but misses!

Group is up
Initative:
L-97 (22)
Maj (20)
*Flanking
Koran (13)
*Flanking
Trista (12)
------------------------
Foe (10)
(Defense 22) ??/16 Damage
------------------------
Rrall (06)

L-97
 Soldier, 52 posts
Mon 25 Mar 2019
at 16:38
*IC* Tython
L-97 continues to fire. Though this shot fails to find it's mark.

12:37, Today: L-97 rolled 16 using 1d20+5.  Blaster Shot.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 50 posts
Mon 25 Mar 2019
at 16:58
*IC* Tython
Koran's new action, seeing Trista and Rrall getting shot at, moved to help. He channeled the Force to assist in the best way he knew how. Firstly helping Trista, trusting Rrall to be able to hold out for another few seconds.


Taking a 5ft step back away from the assassin, so I don't get AOO'd.
Full-round action:
11:54, Today: Koran Dale rolled 21 using 1d20+12.  Heal Another.
((This comes out to 1d6+2 Vitality healing, costing me 2 vitality.
Shite roll, but...
11:56, Today: Koran Dale rolled 3 using 1d6+2.  Vitality healing. Heals 3 Vitality. Sorry!

This message was last edited by the player at 21:22, Mon 25 Mar 2019.

Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 21 posts
Sat 30 Mar 2019
at 11:08
*IC* Tython
Trista disengages to let the Jedi deal with this crazy lightsaber-wielding person. She moves back as far as possible.
This is nuts! I'd best stay out of the way for now! Maybe I can get in a good shot when I'm not about to get sliced in half!
The Force
 GM, 201 posts
Sat 30 Mar 2019
at 22:16
*IC* Tython
Maj attacks the assasin! He swings his blade at a downward angle and misses his mark! With a swift move, the man slashes the Jedi connecting with his left hand! The smell of burning flesh comes from the lower arm as the lightsaber chops it off! Maj stumbles backwards stunned and part of the floor collapses below him! He drops down and dissapears into the ground!

The wookiee roars as one of the Jedi seems lost! He drops the bowcaster, and charges at the assasin, drawing his rykk blades! His attack misses!

OOC
Maj is somewhere with a lost limb!

Group is up

Hakon Noell
 Jedi Guardian, 3 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 04:24
*IC* Tython
Hakon stood in awe as the temple stood before him. It was the temple the knights had spoke of, that was for sure. Still as he got closer, the sound of battle was becoming clear. Taking out his lightsaber and drawing out the blue blade, Hakon stepped forward slowly.
L-97
 Soldier, 53 posts
Thu 11 Apr 2019
at 13:22
*IC* Tython
L-97 preferring not to be the target of the enemies saber backs up toward the door while firing.

09:21, Today: L-97 rolled 19 using 1d20+5.  Blaster Shot.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:24, Thu 11 Apr 2019.

Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 22 posts
Thu 11 Apr 2019
at 19:15
*IC* Tython
"Oh crap!" Trista exclaims, watching Maj not only lose a hand, but also fall through the floor.

She tries to get a bead on the aggressor but with Rrall in the way, Trista hesitates.
This opponent is too much for us! Maybe I should run!

However, the droid fires and so Trista makes sure to be out of striking range and follows suit

12:14, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 15 using 1d20+3.  Roll to strike with blaster (right hand).

12:14, Today: Trista Wolfe rolled 6 using 1d20+3.  Roll to strike with blaster (left hand)
.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:28, Thu 11 Apr 2019.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 51 posts
Sat 13 Apr 2019
at 07:04
*IC* Tython
Koran isn't one to leave someone behind, but the situation is certainly against them... "Retreat to the temple doors!" he shouted. They might be able to use the doors themselves to hem in the assassin. In the meantime, he takes a swing at the assassin, stepping in towards the man who just amputated Maj's hand!


Move 5' to flank the wookie
02:02, Today: Koran Dale rolled 22 using 1d20+4.  Attacking an Assassin!
*Flanking

14 damage

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:40, Sat 13 Apr 2019.

The Force
 GM, 208 posts
Sat 13 Apr 2019
at 22:09
*IC* Tython
With a roar, the wookiee growls and swings both his weapons at the assasin! Rage fills the massive scout as he rips and tears with his blades against his foe hitting him with two massive strikes.

Slipping between the wookiees legs, the small jedi gets to one side. He swings his lightsaber and hits the assasin again.

The assasin grimaces with pain by the attack of the Jedi and wookiee. He lashes out at Rrall with two strikes! One of them hits the wookiee only aggrivating him further!

Group is up
Initative:
L-97 (22)
Koran (13)
*Flanking
Hakon (12)
Trista (12)
------------------------
Foe (10)
(Defense 22) 03 Wounds/0 VitalityDamage
------------------------
Rrall (06)
Total Vitality 29 Damage

Hakon Noell
 Jedi Guardian, 5 posts
Mon 22 Apr 2019
at 04:30
*IC* Tython
“In the name of the Jedi order, yield.” Hakon began moving in, hoping to end this thing of the dark side before it could hurt anyone else. Taking life was never a thing Hakon wanted to do, but protecting the innocent was paramount. As to the others, introductions would need to be given later. For now, he worked with the wookiee to earn a hit on the enemy. Although, he would accept surrender.

OOC: 21:13, Today: Hakon Noell rolled 10 using 2d8.  Damage.

21:10, Today: Hakon Noell rolled 21 using 1d20+9.  Attack(Lightsaber)
With +2 to flanking, that would be a hit. :)

This message was last edited by the player at 04:31, Mon 22 Apr 2019.

The Force
 GM, 211 posts
Wed 24 Apr 2019
at 01:07
*IC* Tython
The kushiban and wookiee slam him hard! He collapsed, blood rippling down several wounds. Rrall growls, eyes narrowed. He stumbles backwards, leaning into the wall. He looks down at all the nasty wounds and grunts.

He keeps growling and grabs the mans lightsaber, which gets turned off.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:10, Wed 24 Apr 2019.