*IC* Tython.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 10 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 11:58
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi followed the lead of the Jedi Knight heading towards the crash sight. He had not yet learned to use the force to heal others, but he had his medpacs and should be able to render some assistance.
The Force
 GM, 33 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 14:46
*IC* Tython
The group follows the Knight towards the crash site. When they get there, one of the bodies is thrown free of the ship and lying in the mud not moving. Its hard to tell if its dead or not. There are no other signs of life within eyeshot. Quickly the knight kneels down and checks on whomever this is. Its a small craft, maybe able to hold four people comfortably. Yet its in several pieces but the main hull area is intact. Wings and bits of metel are strewn about. He stands up, shaking his head."Strange, we weren't supposed to get flights today. Perhaps the Temple know. We should wait here until more help comes and it will." He motions towards the crash site."Make sure this area is secure." He hoists the body up to a more clear area. Its burned badly so its hard to tell who it was but it was a male.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:03, Thu 19 July 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 4 posts
Thu 19 Jul 2018
at 19:05
*IC* Tython
From where he stands L-97 begins looking over the wreckage of the shuttle. Looking for any markings or identification that may indicate who it belongs to. "Should we not begin a search for survivors or other casualties?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 11 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 05:18
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will approach the wreck site and see if he can get to the main hull to check to see if there are any otheres there.

08:26, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Search.

This message was last edited by the player at 12:26, Fri 20 July 2018.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 9 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 05:58
*IC* Tython
"Can I help in any way?" Koran asked, looking at the burned man and trying to sense the area for anyone else who might be alive. he'd followed quietly when others went toward the crash site, more hesitant for the thought that he might not be able to help anyone.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 4 posts
Fri 20 Jul 2018
at 12:17
*IC* Tython
Cheriss nodded at the order, turned and walked the area around the crash site.

"Securing area," she said, searching the surroundings for signs of life.
The Force
 GM, 39 posts
Tue 24 Jul 2018
at 23:28
*IC* Tython
The padawans and droid check on the area but find nothing but remains of the ship. Koran remains quiet and looks around which is odd. The knight keeps watch over the badly injured man. He slowly stands up and turns towards the woodlands, eyes narrowed.

OOC
Make a Listen and Spot check

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 5 posts
Wed 25 Jul 2018
at 02:23
*IC* Tython
Cheriss continued patrolling the surrounding area.

19:23, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 8,17 using 1d20,1d20.  Listen/Spot.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:24, Wed 25 July 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 6 posts
Wed 25 Jul 2018
at 02:36
*IC* Tython
L-97 paced through the wreckage finding no sign of other crew or passengers.

22:34, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20.  Spot.
22:34, Today: L-97 rolled 1 using 1d20.  Listen.

I think L-97 needs to have his systems checked. :)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 12 posts
Thu 26 Jul 2018
at 17:59
*IC* Tython
Apparently, Koran's 'eyes' are still better than his ears?

12:58, Today: Koran Dale rolled 17 using 1d20+2.  Spot.
12:58, Today: Koran Dale rolled 8 using 1d20+2.  Listen.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 15 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 03:57
*IC* Tython
Maj continues to search.

23:57, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 22 using 1d20+3.  Spot.
23:57, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 16 using 1d20+3.  Listen.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:31, Fri 27 July 2018.

The Force
 GM, 41 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 13:37
*IC* Tython
The knight stares off in the direction as if hearing something and looks at the injured man. He then kneels down again, placing a hand to the injured mans head."They should be here." He pulls out his com and speaks into it.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 16 posts
Fri 27 Jul 2018
at 14:45
*IC* Tython
"Master I do hear something." Maj-Adi says "Over this way I believe."

Maj will move towards the noise.
L-97
 Soldier, 7 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 20:39
*IC* Tython
Although L-97's sensors had failed to detect anything, apparently Maj-Adi had. Turning from his search pattern L-97 moved to follow the young Jedi. Making and internal reminder to request sensor diagnostics when returning to the temple.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 13 posts
Mon 30 Jul 2018
at 22:38
*IC* Tython
Koran followed Maj-Abdi, covering his concern as to what might be here. A crash is almost never a ‘plenty of survivors’ situation.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 6 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 05:05
*IC* Tython
Cheriss also moved towards where the others heard a sound.

"I didn’t hear anything," she said. "What did it sound like?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 18 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 11:35
*IC* Tython
"Sounded like some rustling" Maj tells his fellows.
The Force
 GM, 44 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 13:27
*IC* Tython
As the group minus the Knight enter the wooded area, they make out more areas where the ship hit. Several scraps of metal are flung apart. There are no signs of what was making the rustling.

OOC
Make Spot/Listen Checks. See Force if you want. Search checks, ect.

L-97
 Soldier, 8 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 13:58
*IC* Tython
Looking over the wooded area L-97 fails to spot what may have caused the young Jedi's concern. "Possibly wildlife fleeing the area?"

09:54, Today: L-97 rolled 9 using 1d20.  Spot check.

L-97 the blind pilot droid. ;)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 14 posts
Tue 31 Jul 2018
at 17:26
*IC* Tython
For a Miraluka who's been training his senses extensively? Koran appears to be rather clumsy at it at the moment as he follows the others.

12:24, Today: Koran Dale rolled 11 using 1d20+7.  See Force.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 19 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 01:15
*IC* Tython
Maj continues to look for the source of the noise he heard.

21:15, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 21 using 1d20+3.  Listen check.

21:15, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 7 using 1d20+3.  Spot Check.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:23, Wed 01 Aug 2018.

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 7 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 05:01
*IC* Tython
Cheriss strode forward, with some mixed determination and caution. She scanned the area for anything noteworthy.

21:58, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 5,18 using 1d20,1d20.  Spot/Listen.
22:01, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 11 using 1d20+2.  Search.

The Force
 GM, 45 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 13:17
*IC* Tython
The group doesn't find anything odd other then the smashed ship parts. Koran doesn't spot anything that is in tune with the Force.

PM
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 20 posts
Wed 1 Aug 2018
at 14:39
*IC* Tython
"I believe I saw a fur covered creature over that way about thirty feet. Perhaps it is the source of the noise. It's possible the crash wounded it. I'm not sure if it's local or not I didn't get a good glimpse." Maj-Adi tells the others while pointing in the direction.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 8 posts
Thu 2 Aug 2018
at 12:20
*IC* Tython
Cheriss moved towards Maj-Adi, looking for the creature.

11:00, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 5 using 1d20.  Spot.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:01, Thu 02 Aug 2018.