*IC* Tython.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
L-97
 Soldier, 9 posts
Thu 2 Aug 2018
at 16:48
*IC* Tython
"Yes, I saw it also." L-97 moves in that general direction to investigate.
The Force
 GM, 48 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 13:44
*IC* Tython
"...help. Any...one..." As the group moves further into the woodlands, a part of the ship lies on the ground and a hand can be seen from below it covered in blood. Whomever said it must be stuck inside or below it. Growling comes from all around. What is making it?

OOC
Make Spot and Listen checks.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 21 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 13:48
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks and listens to see what might be about.

09:47, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 21 using 1d20+3.  Listen check.

09:47, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 7 using 1d20+3.  Spot Check.

Apparently I"m almost blind but have good ears :)

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 15 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:03
*IC* Tython
Koran appears to be more concerned with the hand and trying to figure out a way to get the debris off the person trapped below than on the growling. Priorities?


09:02, Today: Koran Dale rolled 11 using 1d20+2.  listen.
09:01, Today: Koran Dale rolled 13 using 1d20+2.  Spot.

L-97
 Soldier, 10 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:28
*IC* Tython
L-97 moves forward toward the wreckage to assist Koran oblivious to any movement or sounds coming from the surrounding trees.

10:25, Today: L-97 rolled 3 using 1d20.  Listen.
10:25, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20.  Spot.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 16 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 14:34
*IC* Tython
Koran's attempts to move the items on top of the man might not be the best, but at least he's using his head now. he turns his senses from the physical world and lets the force flow through him, allowing him to view the Living Force. "Here's to hoping I can at least see how badly the man is hurt beneath all of this..."

09:31, Today: Koran Dale rolled 9 using 1d20+7.  Move Object.
09:31, Today: Koran Dale rolled 9 using 1d20.  See Force DR didn't recognize my +7, so total of 16.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:35, Fri 03 Aug 2018.

Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 9 posts
Fri 3 Aug 2018
at 23:43
*IC* Tython
Cheriss approached warily.

16:42, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 17,18 using 1d20,1d20.  Spot/Listen.
The Force
 GM, 49 posts
Sat 4 Aug 2018
at 16:25
*IC* Tython
The jedi goes to use the force upon the wreck but fails. The 'hand' reaches up."He...lp. Help...." The voice then goes silent.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 22 posts
Sat 4 Aug 2018
at 17:11
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will try to move the debris physically off the injured.

14:10, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 16 using 1d20+1. Strength Check

This message was last edited by the player at 18:11, Sat 04 Aug 2018.

The Force
 GM, 50 posts
Mon 6 Aug 2018
at 17:40
*IC* Tython
The jedi is able to pull part of it off. Underneath is a bloody body unmoving as well as another body. Its hand seems to have reached up and its back is to the jedi. Its stuck beneath several bits of metal and it isn't moving.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 10 posts
Wed 8 Aug 2018
at 13:20
*IC* Tython
Cheriss called on the power of the Force to strengthen her, then went to help move debris off the trapped victim.

06:15, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 27 using 1d20+7.  Enhance Ability (STR).
     +6 to STR for 1 min (3 VP)
06:18, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 11 using 1d20+5.  STR.
06:19, Today: Cheriss Minn rolled 22 using 1d20+5.  Try again (STR).

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:35, Wed 08 Aug 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 24 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 05:04
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will attempt to help Cheriss move the debris though without using the force. However Maj-Adi's attempt is very feeble and does not move the item any better, it's almost like Maj-Adi wasn't even trying to help.

06:41, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 2 using 1d20+1.  Strength Check.
I rolled bad :)

This message was last edited by the player at 10:42, Fri 10 Aug 2018.

The Force
 GM, 54 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 15:56
*IC* Tython
The debry is thrown off of the two wounded people. One of them is unconsious, and looks badly wounded. The other is awake. Her body is badly scorched and her breathing is unsteady. Three howls come out of the shadows in three different directions!
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 25 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 16:44
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will take out a med pac that he was carrying and began to examine the unconscious individual. Concentrating on it first as it might be in greater risk of dying sooner rather than later.

He'll then administer care the best he can.

12:42, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 27 using 1d20+7.  Treat Injury. Wow what a roll, least Maj-Adi is good at something :). Should get their level + 12 hp back :) up to their max :)
L-97
 Soldier, 11 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 17:45
*IC* Tython
Moving to join the others L-97 pauses as he hears the howls. Turning and looking into the trees, his hand comes to rest on the blaster at his hip.


13:45, Today: L-97 rolled 13 using 1d20.  Spot.
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 11 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 22:46
*IC* Tython
Cheriss drew her lightsaber instinctively, stepping aside from the wounded to let the more capable do their work.

"Fur covered creatures, three of them," she said. "Didnít get a good look."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 17 posts
Mon 13 Aug 2018
at 18:02
*IC* Tython
Koran looks at the two who were buried and gets down so he can touch the one burned, since Maj-Adi is using a medpack on the one who needs it most. He lets the force flow through his own sense of compassion before letting it through to heal the burn victim. ((Using Heal Another))


12:59, Today: Koran Dale rolled 28 using 1d20+9 with rolls of 19.  Heal Another.


((I'm gonna guess she's got Wound Points, but I'd ask for input from Das GM on which one he thinks might be more beneficial to the plot? with 28, I can heal 1d8+4 Vitality, 1d6+2 Wounds, or 1d4+1 Ability damage...))

The Force
 GM, 59 posts
Mon 13 Aug 2018
at 18:09
*IC* Tython
Both of the wounded become stable between the Force usage and the med-pack. The one who was awake does pass out. Whatever happened to them is a mystery other then being burnt. The animals howl but do not come close. One of which looks out from amongst the treelines and sniffs before darting back.

OOC
Koran: Wounds is the best bet but can do Ability damage.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 27 posts
Tue 14 Aug 2018
at 05:22
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks up from the one he'd been treating. "I think he'll be okay for the moment. We'll need to take them to more appropriate facilities for long term care and their recovery."

He looked at Koran Dale's use of the force to heal another, he himself had learned control not sense. He then turned to the Jedi Knight but found him not there. He decided to take out his comlink and call through it back to the temple "We have 2 wounded from the crash, currently unconscious but stable. They will need transport to a better facility"

edit more edits

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:58, Tue 14 Aug 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 12 posts
Fri 17 Aug 2018
at 13:44
*IC* Tython
L-97 watched the edge of the trees as the padawans dealt with the injured. "It would appear the creatures are somewhat aggressive."

L-97 tries to determine if they are native to Tython.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 19 posts
Sat 18 Aug 2018
at 20:25
*IC* Tython
Koran's healing made him at least feel useful! Yay! So he was not particularly of a mind to pick a fight with wild animals. He stood back and let the people who knew what they were doing take the lead. "Aggressive, perhaps, but we might have wandered into their territory, and as such minimal interference might be best until we can evacuate the wounded."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 29 posts
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 04:07
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will reach out with the force attempting to calm the creatures. "Do not worry friends, we shall only be here a few moments. They cannot yet move. We do not wish you harm."

00:05, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 14 using 1d20+4.  Friendship vs the Creatures. Not enough :(
Cheriss Minn
 Jedi Guardian, 12 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 13:14
*IC* Tython
Cheriss held her ground, awaiting the creaturesí response to the others.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 31 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 15:44
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi remembered one of the lessons of the Masters, be mindful of your surroundings and he reached out to see the force.

11:43, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 20 using 1d20+3.  See Force.

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 20 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 16:37
*IC* Tython
While he'd apparently been missing a lot lately, Koran was always more than a little pleased with his sensory acuity. At least when it came to the Force. After helping the one survivor, he took a deep breath and cleared his mind to let the world flow through his senses normally once again.

11:34, Today: Koran Dale rolled 25 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 18.  See Force.