*IC* Tython.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 10 posts
Sat 15 Sep 2018
at 03:47
*IC* Tython
Jakys will rise and search about the area, looking for the abandoned temple or a path into the forest.

"L-97, do you know of a temple here?" he asked.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 39 posts
Sat 15 Sep 2018
at 05:19
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will start in the direction of the Temple guided by the vision within his mind. He'll walk slowly without hurry keeping an eye and ear out for any dangers.
L-97
 Soldier, 19 posts
Sun 16 Sep 2018
at 01:56
*IC* Tython
L-97 fell into step following Maj-Adi. "Yes Jakys Ruk the abandoned temple does exist. Though I personally have never visited it."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 11 posts
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 23:11
*IC* Tython
Jakys followed after Maj-adi when he started walking. He nodded to L-97, "well this should be fun and interesting for you then as well."
The Force
 GM, 89 posts
Thu 20 Sep 2018
at 07:51
*IC* Tython
The group gathers together and heads for the abandoned temple. They make some decent timing through the forest and over some plains. Nothing strange happens and the wildlife seems fine hunting upon eachother. It starts to get dark and the group stops before a river. The group knows there got at least a day till they arrive at the temple. The river is about 40' across but hard to tell what lies within it with it being dark.
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 12 posts
Thu 20 Sep 2018
at 22:09
*IC* Tython
"Shall we camp on this side of the river tonight and try crossing in the morning?" Jak asked looking to the others.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 41 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 11:59
*IC* Tython
"I suppose we have little choice, did anyone bring any camping supplies?" Maj asks as he had not truly expected to be gone this long.
L-97
 Soldier, 20 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 17:45
*IC* Tython
L-97 looked across the river and then upstream and downstream. Walking back to the others "I'm afraid I did not expect to be spending any extended time in the wilderness."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 13 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 17:58
*IC* Tython
"Nor I really. I have a fusion lantern and my own all weather cloak, but that doesn't help you Maj." Jakys shakes his head in response. "L-97, you can just... shut down for a time right, you don't need cover do you?"
L-97
 Soldier, 21 posts
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 18:10
*IC* Tython
Nodding to Jakys, "Yes comfort and warmth in this climate is not a concern for me. Though in truth crossing the river may be an obstacle for me."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 42 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 03:30
*IC* Tython
"My cloak is an all temperature cloak so the temperature will not be a problem." Maj responds "What sort of nocturnal predators inhabit these woods. That might be a greater concern."
Jakys Ruk
 Jedi Guardian, 15 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 15:18
*IC* Tython
"We will need to just keep a watch I suppose. L-97, do you need to sleep? Can you watch while we both sleep or do you need to shut down for some time? I don't know much about droids unfortunately." Jakys said back to Maj.
L-97
 Soldier, 23 posts
Tue 25 Sep 2018
at 16:30
*IC* Tython
"I finished a recharge just this morning. I can remain at full operation for approximately ninety hours before requiring a recharge. Though I can go into low power mode and leave my audio and visual sensors active, should anything approach."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 45 posts
Tue 2 Oct 2018
at 03:59
*IC* Tython
"That sounds like a good idea, unfortunately we cannot function without some rest." Maj-Adi says "A balanced mind requires sufficient sleep for us organics. How quickly can you power up if your sensors detect something and alert us?"
L-97
 Soldier, 26 posts
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 13:00
*IC* Tython
L-97 considers the question, "Well my vocabulator will still be online so I will be able to give an audible warning fairly quickly." He then moves over beside a tree where he has a good view of the camp and powers down non essential systems.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 47 posts
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 14:02
*IC* Tython
"Well then that sounds like a good plan." Maj-Adi says and finds himself a place to rest where if the droid was to start giving an audible warning he would be awakened quickly.
The Force
 GM, 106 posts
Thu 11 Oct 2018
at 11:31
*IC* Tython
As the group sleeps with the droid on watch, nothing happens. Just the basis buzz of nightlife in the woodlands. But as the group awakens and adjusts themselves they can make out large footprints walking along the river some distance off but within possible eyeshot of the group during the night.

OOC
Everyone can tell they look bipedal (humanish). You can do a knowledge (alien species) if you wish.

L-97
 Soldier, 30 posts
Thu 11 Oct 2018
at 13:20
*IC* Tython
After the prints are found L-97 looks at them for a moment. "Humanoid but I do not recognize them."

09:18, Today: L-97 rolled 7 using 1d20+5.  Knowledge alien species.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 51 posts
Sat 13 Oct 2018
at 16:19
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi will take time to study the prints, however his knowledge of alien species was rudimentary at best, he had spend much of his time studying Jedi Lore that it had left little time for other studies.


"Perhaps we should move closer and examine their travels, getting a closer look might tell us more details." he suggests.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 25 posts
Sun 14 Oct 2018
at 23:29
*IC* Tython
"Agreed." Koran says as he pulls himself out of whatever thoughts were dominating his mindscape. "There is no such thing as coincidence."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 54 posts
Mon 22 Oct 2018
at 03:39
*IC* Tython
"Well from what I can tell, it appears to be roughly human sized, however given the depth of the footprints it appears to be more massive than a human. That could fit any number of species unfortunately. Without more data it is hard to narrow it down. It is possible it is an unknown species as well." Maj-Adi suggests.
The Force
 GM, 115 posts
Wed 24 Oct 2018
at 11:54
*IC* Tython
With the group examining the footprints, a strange shape appears in the water. It stares at the Jedi and soldier then disappears beneath the surface. Some sort of birds flutter around. They decided to move forwards along the waters edge trying to find a way across. They find a area that seems to work with odd floating lilypads. Perhaps they can be hopped upon.

OOC
Its about 30 feet across. There are several ways to go about it.
If you want to do the lilypad jumps: Balance Check DC 10 and Jump check.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 55 posts
Fri 26 Oct 2018
at 12:19
*IC* Tython
"Come my friend, there is no need to be afraid" Maj-Adi calls to the creature. "We mean you no harm."
The Force
 GM, 117 posts
Fri 26 Oct 2018
at 17:44
*IC* Tython
The creature appears to be gone, whatever it might have been.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 56 posts
Mon 29 Oct 2018
at 06:54
*IC* Tython
"I suppose we should continue on our way. We need to discover more about these events. L-97 can your scanners lead us to where we need to be?" he asks.