*IC* Tython.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
L-97
 Soldier, 36 posts
Sun 2 Dec 2018
at 23:41
*IC* Tython
L-97 watched as Koran made hi way across. Once the group was all together he looked around at the surrounding forest. "Well gentlemen shall we follow the river or attempt a more direct route through the forest?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 70 posts
Mon 3 Dec 2018
at 05:50
*IC* Tython
"The Force will be with us." Maj-Adi says "We should try the forest, with the Force as our ally we should be able to navigate it well enough, and of course your scanners will be helpful as well my friend."
The Force
 GM, 149 posts
Fri 14 Dec 2018
at 22:38
*IC* Tython
The three decided to venture into the forest. Its thick in some spots but with lightsabers use and whatnot its a smart move. About three hours later they come across a small cave on the way to the temple.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 35 posts
Sat 15 Dec 2018
at 21:29
*IC* Tython
"One thing I've learned is that there is no such thing as coincidence." Koran noted as the cave came into view. "Everything happens for a reason. And a bit of exploration isn't impossible, is it?" he offered.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 73 posts
Mon 17 Dec 2018
at 05:52
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi looks at the cave. So far the Masters had been testing them, perhaps the cave was a test as well. Maj-Adi reached out with the force and attempted to sense the force within the cave.

00:51, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 23 using 1d20+6.  See Force.
L-97
 Soldier, 38 posts
Fri 21 Dec 2018
at 13:46
*IC* Tython
"I will leave the decision on whether to explore the cave, or not to the two of you. After all it is your test." L-97 stood to the side waiting to see what would be decided.
The Force
 GM, 156 posts
Mon 24 Dec 2018
at 04:05
*IC* Tython
As the group talks about what to do, the ground beneath them begins to shift and they slowly start to feel the pull beneath them as if something is sucking them down!

OOC
Make a Reflex Save DC15

The Force
 GM, 159 posts
Wed 26 Dec 2018
at 18:16
*IC* Tython
The two jedi back away from the quicksand but the droid goes down about a foot. A roaring sound comes from about the cave. A massive wookiee drops down from a tree above it, with a odd weapon aimed at the Jedi. He grunts and stares at them, keeping the weapon drawn. The wookiee has two odd swords attached to his back as well.

OOC
Anyone know Shyriiwook?

Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 37 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 08:48
*IC* Tython
((OOC: In fact I do!))

Koran looked at the wookie and responded. "We are Jedi Padawans on one of our trials." he said. "We mean no harm, nor intend to interrupt any hunting you might be doing out here."
Rrall
 Scout, 2 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 16:52
*IC* Tython
A grunt comes from the wookiee. He watches them intently, and grunts again before lowering his weapon. He puts it over his back and grabs some vines. The wookiee throws it at the droid as he sinks down another foot.
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 75 posts
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 06:26
*IC* Tython
Maj looked at the wookiee and reached out with the force through his mind.

He says to the Wookiee using telepathy "Peace"

01:26, Today: Maj-Adi rolled 18 using 1d20+4.  Telepathy.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:18, Fri 28 Dec 2018.

L-97
 Soldier, 41 posts
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 14:23
*IC* Tython
L-97 reaches out and takes hold of the vines the Wookiee had thrown to him and begins attempting to pull himself free.
Rrall
 Scout, 2 posts
Sat 29 Dec 2018
at 20:16
*IC* Tython
The wookiee gets a good grip with one hand and pulls the droid up from the quicksand. The other rests on his belt. He grunts and kneels down, watching the group keeping himself upon the cave. Rrall grunts again.

This message was last updated by the player at 20:16, Sat 29 Dec 2018.

Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 78 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2018
at 17:41
*IC* Tython
Maj watches as the wookiee pulls the droid safely from the quicksand. He really hadn't realized how much danger the droid had been in. He had though the Wookiee angry and had been preoccupied by that.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:04, Mon 31 Dec 2018.

The Force
 GM, 166 posts
Sat 5 Jan 2019
at 06:05
*IC* Tython
A roar comes from the wookiee as he stands up. He grunts a few times and looks towards where the old temple is then at the Jedi and droid. The droid of course is back on his feet but is covered in mud and muck from his knees down to his feet.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 5 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 00:20
*IC* Tython
Slinking out from her hiding spot, Trista nods at the Wookiee repeatedly as he continues to grumble. "Alright, Rra, alright. I got a bit slowed down by the terrain. Anyway, I thought that the plan was for YOU to cover ME."

Tossing her long blonde locks dramatically, Trista apologizes to the nearest Jedi. At least she assumes they're Jedi. "Sorry, he's a bit grumpy when he goes more than half an hour without a meal. I'm Trista. Trista Wolfe, and the big fluffball is Rrall. We've been sent by the Republic to check out, well, that place, in fact." Trista motions at the temple.

"You guys on foot? We HAD a speeder until someone crashed it..."
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 81 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 06:27
*IC* Tython
Maj listens to the introductions. "We are on our way to the Temple ourselves. What is the Republic's interest in Jedi Temples?" he asks.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 6 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 17:50
*IC* Tython
Ignoring the question at first, Trista makes her own inquiry, "And to whom do I have the privilege of speaking?"
Tight-lipped as ever. Or maybe it's cultural. Trista thinks to herself.
Once she's satisfied, she answers as best she can but it's only vaguely.

Trista shrugs her shoulders. "We were just ordered to survey the temple and report back. Weren't told the reason."

She raises an eyebrow and smirks slyly, "Why? Is there something...valuable in there?"

Trista rests her hands on her twin pistols with practiced nonchalance.
Rrall
 Scout, 3 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 17:58
*IC* Tython
The look the Wookiee gives the scoundrel! He growls and moves towards the group, standing a lot taller then the others. He grunts and looks around at the others-the miraluka and the droid. He stares at the droid, grunting again.
L-97
 Soldier, 42 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 19:12
*IC* Tython
L-97 looks up at the Wookie "My thanks Rrall."
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 39 posts
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 08:59
*IC* Tython
"Greetings and salutations!" Koran said in a friendly tone, turning to 'look' at the new arrival. "I am Koran Dale, Jedi Padawan along with my fellow, Maj-Adi, on our trials with L-97. We're on the way to the temple on foot, because that is what was dictated by the situation and because it would hardly be a 'trial' if there were no trials or tribulations on the path, wouldn't you say?" he chuckled. He then bowed to Rrall.

"I thank you for your timely assistance, my friend." he said before speaking more into the space between the two. "I do not know if there is anything others would find valuable in a monetary sense within the temple. We, personally, hope to find another step on our paths to enlightenment within the Force. But perhaps by hoping to find such we hamstring ourselves?" he pondered. "Or maybe not? Who knows. All one can do is follow the path in front of you and be mindful of pitfalls?" he said as his mouth stretched into a smile. "We'd welcome the company. Perhaps with more eyes we could avoid other pitfalls we are not equipped to see before 'finding' them in a more physical manner?"
Maj-Adi
 Jedi Consular, 83 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 13:00
*IC* Tython
Maj-Adi nods to Koran's introduction of them to the newcomers.
Trista Wolfe
 Scoundrel, 7 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:21
*IC* Tython
Doing a double take at her tall companion, Trista mouths innocently 'what?', then finally relents under the glare she's getting. "Alright, the speeder had mechanical trouble."
But surviving a crash sounds more badass, she thinks.

"A pleasure, Koran, Maj-Adi."
Trista nods, assuming that the droid is just a servant. "Who knows what's in that temple. So, yeah, combining our strengths is a good idea. Rrallie is good at tracking and stuff, whereas I'm better at getting through security. Not that ruins tend to have security." She smirks slightly, adjusting her backpack.

"And I guess if we really run into trouble, you Jedi can just chop it up with those fancy laser-swords, right?" Trista asks with a hint of sarcasm.
Koran Dale
 Jedi Consular, 40 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:40
*IC* Tython
Koran almost winces at the words. "Firstly, there is more to using a Lightsaber than 'chopping things up.'" he said, remembering the many long hours of training with the training sabers at the temple. "Secondly, I am not a very combative person, I specialize more in diplomacy and medical techniques than in direct confrontation. I believe my companion Maj-Adi is similar in that we are more focused upon learning and solving the mysteries of the Force than on using it as a shield. Our trials tend to test us where we are weakest, to highlight our strengths and in the hopes of growing as Jedi."
Rrall
 Scout, 4 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 19:46
*IC* Tython
The wookiee goes to shove the droid over and grunts. He looks over at the blind mind and growls, watching him and then stands slightly in front of Trista. He grunts again. Rrall pulls out his swords and using a rag starts to polish it. For those who understand Wookiee, he grunts and growls, muttering 'blind man?'.