Per's Thread.   Posted by Westen.Group: archive Z
Westen
 GM, 1763 posts
 Local Administrator
Tue 18 Sep 2018
at 04:07
Per's Thread
Have fun :)
Per Lamat
 player, 12 posts
 Fighter | AC 17
 HP 12/12
Tue 18 Sep 2018
at 04:08
Per's Thread
Thanks!
Per Lamat
 player, 13 posts
 Fighter | AC 17
 HP 12/12
Tue 18 Sep 2018
at 04:13
Per's Thread
Per walks to the cave the Head of State marked on his map. As he approaches, he ties his mule to a tree and tries his best to stay hidden.


00:12, Today: Per Lamat rolled 5 using 2d20+3, dropping the highest dice only. Stealth. Disadvantage.

edit: Attempting to sneak up to and into the cave. Going to roll perception as well to see if I spot anything suspicious or interesting.

08:25, Today: Per Lamat rolled 5 using 1d20+1.  Perception.

This message was last edited by the player at 12:26, Tue 18 Sept 2018.

Westen
 GM, 1767 posts
 Local Administrator
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 20:51
Per's Thread
In reply to Per Lamat (msg # 3):

The cave is very dark, and you can barely see beyond the end of your nose. As you walk, your footsteps echo loudly off the stone floor of the cave. As you move, you occasionally trip over the carcasses of dead rats, presumably cleared when the cave was discovered. At the end of the cave is a round room dotted with more rat bodies, and with a small side-passage on your right.
Per Lamat
 player, 14 posts
 Fighter | AC 17
 HP 12/12
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 21:05
Per's Thread
Per pauses a moment to light a torch with his tinderbox. He takes a brief glance around the cave, then moves to the side passage.


I'll continue down the side passage. My longsword and a torch in my hands.
Westen
 GM, 1778 posts
 Local Administrator
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 21:36
Per's Thread
In reply to Per Lamat (msg # 5):

A voice calls to you from the other end of the side passage. "Hey Grehg is that you? help me with this load, This water is really heavy!"
Per Lamat
 player, 15 posts
 Fighter | AC 17
 HP 12/12
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 21:53
Per's Thread
Per grunts loudly in response and continues to advance down the passage.


Is there any light here or ahead that I can see? As soon as I see light, I will drop my torch, draw my flail in my offhand, and continue forward.
Westen
 GM, 1781 posts
 Local Administrator
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 22:32
Per's Thread
In reply to Per Lamat (msg # 7):

There is a pinprick of light ahead from the guy's torch.
Per Lamat
 player, 16 posts
 Fighter | AC 17
 HP 12/12
Wed 19 Sep 2018
at 22:37
Per's Thread
Per drops his torch and continues on, now trying to stay silent.


Not sure if I can do a new stealth roll. Just disregard this one if my earlier one still stands.

18:36, Today: Per Lamat rolled 9 using 2d20+3, dropping the highest dice only with rolls of 6,16.  Stealth. Disadvantage.