In the woods (0.0.2)   Posted by Manofdusk.Group: 0
Floki
 player, 41 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Sat 22 Dec 2018
at 11:40
In the woods (0.0.2)
As 4th, and last Floki saw Ox pace about. Smiled "Dont you worry beasti, I will keep an eye out on your friend here." Making his way to the entrance. Floki looked back. Wondering if he had ever seen this Ox before. Or the man. Memories were kind of vague, traders came and went where he had lived up north

"HOLD UP, Im coming .." Floki yelled into the tunnel
Manofdusk
 GM, 110 posts
 GM Golem
Sun 23 Dec 2018
at 00:51
In the woods (0.0.2)
 Despite Rasmus's words, the goblins remained outside of the tunnel, bows ready. The hardened looks on their faces were all he needed to know that the hag wasn't leaving the fort alive after what she'd done.

 Meanwhile, Tavi's headlong rush led him smack into the hag, who was fully as large as he. She stared in him in shocked surprise for a moment.

 OOC: Tavi gets the surprise round. Everyone else gets to join at the beginning of round 2.
Tavi
 player, 58 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 03:31
In the woods (0.0.2)
And all the hag saw was a gold and black tongue, surrounded by rows and rows of teeth. Tavi latched that giant maw onto her head and started twisting his body around a and around using that tail to aid in the death roll. He was an animal at the moment, the prey ran and you never out run a crocodile who is just too hungry.

He had a hold of her head, but he wasn't going to be able to hold her like that long at all.
Manofdusk
 GM, 111 posts
 GM Golem
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 07:53
In the woods (0.0.2)
 The has screeches in surprise, though, even as he twists around, the hag grabs him by the throat.


 He then slams the crocodile against the wall with a sneer and reaches into her child-skin purse, withdrawing an organ corked on one end. She cackles with malevolent delight at the predator turned prey in her claws.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:54, Thu 27 Dec 2018.

Tavi
 player, 59 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 19:58
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi's neck did not give way, did not budge, and her claws scraped on crocodile scale. "For all your magic, you'll never be beautiful, never find love, never know contentment. You and your kind will always be trying to fill a hole in your heart that you will never fill."

With that, he snapped down on her hand and started rolling with her once again. He knew neither of them could hurt one another. But Tavi didn't have to win. He just had to keep her tied up.

Supprised round done with!
Floki
 player, 43 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Thu 27 Dec 2018
at 20:21
In the woods (0.0.2)
(Initiative 21) Floki seeing the crocman dance his dance with the Hag seizes his chance to come sideways. Saying the magical words. His hammer starts to crack with electrical energy. While a shield takes shape on his right arm.

"I suggest you relinquish that bracelet Hag, lest I rip it of your arm."
Manofdusk
 GM, 112 posts
 GM Golem
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 04:57
In the woods (0.0.2)
 The hag doesn't have time to answer as Tavi begins to roll, taking a large chunk of flesh off of her arm before she can react. However, she regains her balance by smashing the organ on top of his head, letting out more of the mist from earlier. Tavi's skin burns like fire even as the Hag's wounds begin to heal.


 "Maybe you're right... and maybe I'll fill that hole with a new crocodile leather purse!"

 The Hag's eyes burn in the misty darkness, her eyes the only feature about her now distinguishable. "Awww... isn't that sweet? Daddy's back for revenge. That didn't end so well for you the first time around, did it? Hoping for better luck next time?"
Rasmus
 player, 24 posts
Fri 28 Dec 2018
at 23:08
In the woods (0.0.2)
If the guttural hiss had not been sufficient to alert Rasmus to Tavi's encountering the hag, her screech echoing from the passage walls left no doubt. Even as he rushed forward, robe flapping around his legs, Rasmus raised the iron bar into a high guard.

The mist floated wraithlike in his dark-sight, and his new vision was in itself disorienting. Hoping that the witch would be distracted enough by the giant reptile she was wrestling and the craftsman's magic hammer, Rasmus gave a momentary side-glance at Arashi then dashed past the flailing tail and wild claws in an attempt to take up position behind the hag and block her retreat.

Whatever that fog was burned his face; instead of making his eyes water they started to feel, unnervingly, rougher in his sockets. Rasmus prayed that the cloud was providing him some protection from the fiendish giant's sight as well.
Manofdusk
 GM, 113 posts
 GM Golem
Sun 30 Dec 2018
at 02:34
In the woods (0.0.2)
OOC: still need Floki's, Arashi's, and Tavi's actions for the new round
Floki
 player, 44 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Sun 30 Dec 2018
at 07:00
In the woods (0.0.2)
Floki haveing held back jumps forward the Hammer of the smith Thor high in his hand. Though perhaps the hammer itself was not magical. The lightning energy that crackled across its surface certainly was. Dashing past the crocs swirling head Floki swings keeping his shield infront of him


OOC:
Warhammer * Floki rolled 17 using 1d20+8.
Warhammer Damage * Floki rolled (11) 8,3 using 1d8+2,1d6 lightning Damage

Arashi
 player, 90 posts
 Kenjutsu Monk
 HP 43/49 AC:19 Init+6
Mon 31 Dec 2018
at 03:24
In the woods (0.0.2)
Arabi moved to strike but hesitated. With the close quarters and low visibility it was as likely that the monk would hit friend as he would foe. Instead he watched, envious, as the Norseman charged into the cloud and strained to hear his opponent over the sizzle of electricity and combat.

" "Tavi, run past them. We shall prevent her flight while those two deal with her. Be wary she may have other tricks up her sleeve." he called to the man beside him.

Ooc
Ready action : Dual crash strike if she gets within 5ft of me

Sorry about that,holidays have kept me pretty busy haha

Tavi
 player, 61 posts
Thu 3 Jan 2019
at 01:35
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi eyeballed Arashi with the hags limb in his mouth as if the say 'I'm a little busy at the moment'. That eye rolled like a teenager as massive red feathered wings burst from his back. He flapped them and moved under the witch doing his best to present her backside to the group. But also he kept flapping his wings flapping to pump that gas out of the area.
Manofdusk
 GM, 115 posts
 GM Golem
Thu 3 Jan 2019
at 02:10
In the woods (0.0.2)
 Tavi's wings dispersed some of the cloud, but not all of it, dragging the Hag with him as he turned. Floki swung his hammer, but the electrical hammer bounced harmlessly off the childskin leather she wore as armor.

 Rasmus found that he didn't really need to prepare for an attack as he approached as Tavi... now a flying crocodile... was as much as the hag could handle.

OOC: you all (except Arashi, who is not in the cloud) takes 5 damage.
Floki
 player, 45 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Thu 3 Jan 2019
at 11:37
In the woods (0.0.2)
Heavily wounded, or perhaps as being an undead sort of construct, 'Damaged' would be what it would have been called. Dried red goo what once was blood dripped from his nose. Eyes red of hate towards the hag. It was going to be this foul creature or himself. But in the gods name why didn't his lightning wouldn't frizzle her was beyond him. Maybe the next time

OOC: (Current) HP 12/37
Attack with Hammer 13 (Prob wouldn't even hit lol)

Tavi
 player, 62 posts
Sat 5 Jan 2019
at 04:35
In the woods (0.0.2)
More wing flapping and more trying to rip the hags torso from the rest of her body. This time, however, he managed to get the upper hand! Well, upper maw.
Arashi
 player, 92 posts
 Kenjutsu Monk
 HP 43/49 AC:19 Init+6
Mon 7 Jan 2019
at 15:22
In the woods (0.0.2)
Arashi caught a glimpse of the creature as the gasses were blown by Tavi's monstrous wings. He could also see his comrades struggling against her. The monk could wait no longer, he rushed in, and got between his allies at the witch and hoped his blade would ring true in the tight space. As he unsheathed his blade he made two quick strikes, the first was a clear miss, but the second caught something, either flesh or armor and Arashi was eager to see the results of his attack.

OOC:
Move: Move to flank the witch
Free action: Draw weapon
Standard: Dual crash strike
Arashi rolled 15 using 1d20+9.  First attack Dual crash strike.
Arashi rolled 24 using 1d20+7.  Second Attack Dual Crash Strike.
Arashi rolled 19 using 1d20+7.  Crit Confirm.

Damage: (Today: Arashi rolled 11 using 2d6+9) Double this if the crit was successful.

Free action: Sheathe weapon.
 

Manofdusk
 GM, 117 posts
 GM Golem
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 04:52
In the woods (0.0.2)
 Floki's hammer once more bounced off the hag's tough flesh. However, between Tavi's tearing at her and Arashi's strike at her flank, they brought her down.

 After the cloud cleared, the group could loot her corpse. Floki reclaimed the bracelet around the hag's wrist. The child-skin armor, upon inspection, seemed to be magical... but it was also horrific.

 Inside the pouch were, likewise, several small organs filled with... stuff... and 2 more child skull bombs.

 After the fight had concluded, the group could see the goblins approaching, holding torches despite being able to see just fine in the dark.
Floki
 player, 46 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 05:42
In the woods (0.0.2)
"What ungodly things have you done to it fiend" shaking his head Floki found himself trying to normalize the bracelet. Perhaps some priest, if one was left in this world could repair it. Until then Floki put it on his wrist. The memory of a time long lost seemed not so lost now.

Seeing the goblins with their torches "Lets burn this foul hags corps, lest she rises from it. Better be safe then sorry .. no ?"

Taking a slow step towards one of the green once. Slowly extending his hand. Not wushing to scare the greenies
Tavi
 player, 64 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 05:51
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi had given chase and hunt. He had fought just like a crocodile, and now his mind was subsumed by it to a great deal. He rumbled as he started dragging the hag through the cave with her still in his maw. He knew friend and foe, but the chase and the fight!

A curse wasnt a curse, if it wasnt a curse.
Floki
 player, 47 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 06:11
In the woods (0.0.2)
Seeing Tavi chew on the hag "You going to eat that ?" Floki shivvered, though. Theoratically shivvering wasn't something undead did. Right ?
Arashi
 player, 94 posts
 Kenjutsu Monk
 HP 43/49 AC:19 Init+6
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 13:12
In the woods (0.0.2)
Arashi had no more interest in this disgusting foe and found looting a corpse, especially one as horrific as this one, in poor taste. He had heard stories of the kinds of horrors the world bred back in the monastery, but having seen one of them up close only served to increase his resolve to serve his new master. While the viking, Floki, did bring up the rather unfortunate implication of having to prevent the witch's eventual return, Arashi knew very little of the arcane magics, and would only be in the way of their rituals and incantations. Instead he would leave that to the men that obviously knew more than he and he turned to leave the hole.

"I shall return to the Frost Lord for further instruction while you deal with this monster." He called back to the group as the goblins walked past him.
Tavi
 player, 65 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2019
at 19:33
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi looked at Floki, his eyes dilated, and then he blinked. Floki was a friend, not food. Tavi remained there on all fours slowly sawing the head of the hag off with his teeth. He didn't even move like Tavi with all the little gestures he normally did for an animated young man. He was still enough that if he was in the water it would be hard to see him.

The current crocodile in his head wanted the witch to loiter long enough in the water to pickle properly, the best way to get the flavor of hag out of the body. It would be a blessing that Tavi would be back to normal by dawn so he wouldn't have hag in his gut.
Manofdusk
 GM, 118 posts
 GM Golem
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 10:11
In the woods (0.0.2)
 The goblins stood around, looking first at Tavi, and then at the Hag's corpse. They were still holding torches and, now that they were closer, you could see that they were holding oil as well.

 Despite that, none of them seemed brave enough to approach the giant crocodile.
Floki
 player, 48 posts
 My name is Floki ..
 Just Floki ..
Wed 9 Jan 2019
at 22:05
In the woods (0.0.2)
Floki looked at the greenies and at the crocman. Shaking his head, smiling in amusement. Heading over to the goblins Floki mentioned with his hands to give him the oil and a torch. Hoping they would as he had in mind. Floki would then head back to the lifeless Hag.

"Stop putting that foul flesh in your mouth my friend, you had your fun. Let me finish this fiend" Floki, though. Waited till Tavi released it so he could safely pour oil across the corps and ignite it. Lest, perhaps. If the fear of the goblins was accurate it came back alive. Something he did not want to see happening

"Now, look upon your burning corps. Fiend, one less signature of my death list. And I gained back my child's bracelet. It now is free at last." Floki whispered when the corps would be aflame. Spitting on the fire before turning around to leave the cave and return to the one who had summoned him.
Tavi
 player, 66 posts
Thu 10 Jan 2019
at 03:33
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi twisted his head and removed the proof of their victory from the shoulders of the witch. He rushed out of the cave in a hurry to let Floki do his job. That and fire was bad, bad is something that is to be avoided!