In the woods (0.0.2)   Posted by Manofdusk.Group: 0
Manofdusk
 GM, 70 posts
 GM Golem
Thu 8 Nov 2018
at 05:48
In the woods (0.0.2)
 The group sat, resting in the woods, waiting on sunrise to summon Arashi and resting in the meantime.

 However, their rest was interrupted by rustling in the woods nearby.

OOC: roll initiave
Tessa
 player, 19 posts
Thu 8 Nov 2018
at 12:39
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tessa looks towards the sound before slowly getting to her feet.
Erin
 player, 46 posts
 Sister of Light
Fri 9 Nov 2018
at 02:33
In the woods (0.0.2)
Sitting with her back against a tree, Erin opened her eyes at the rustling sound and wondered if Arashi had returned.

OOC: Erin rolled 18 using 1d20+1.  Initiative.
Wisla
 player, 67 posts
Fri 9 Nov 2018
at 03:51
In the woods (0.0.2)
Wisla jumps to her feat reaching for her bow as she stands.

OOC: 19:50, Today: Wisla rolled 15 using 1d20+4.  Init.
Tavi
 player, 26 posts
Fri 9 Nov 2018
at 17:32
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi was curled up like a big crocodile would if it slept for comfort rather than just being a green log sitting on the ground.
Manofdusk
 GM, 71 posts
 GM Golem
Sat 10 Nov 2018
at 03:49
In the woods (0.0.2)
 Out of the woods leapt a large wolf with red, gleaming eyes. It lashed out before anyone could reach and clamped down on Erin's arm (14 damage) and began to drag her off into the woods!

 OOC: Erin is grappled (DC 22) and has been dragged 10ft into the woods.

 Three more wolves close ranks in front of the other, cutting off direct access.

 Morien stands and draws his blade (taking his first full action).


OOC: anyone sitting or relaxing will need to stand and draw weapons as your first action unless you have feats, abilities, or spells. Tavi is still restrained and requires a DC 30 strength or open lock check to free himself without the key.
Tessa
 player, 20 posts
Sat 10 Nov 2018
at 05:01
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tessa stands and chants. Her hands move around in a chaotic pattern, with the blackened shadowy wisps trailing ever so slightly behind. Finally, a semi-translucent hand is left hovering in the air next to her.

OOC:
Move:Stand up
Standard: Cast Spectral Hand


Wisla
 player, 68 posts
Sat 10 Nov 2018
at 05:29
In the woods (0.0.2)
Wisla gets to her feat an moves away getting herself a little distance while pulling her bow to the ready. Enchanting her bow with arcane power.
Erin
 player, 47 posts
 Sister of Light
Mon 12 Nov 2018
at 13:46
In the woods (0.0.2)
Erin struggled ineffectively to pull herself free of the massive wolf.

OOC: Erin rolled 17 using 1d20+4.  CMB Check Escape Wolf (DC 22).
Tavi
 player, 27 posts
Tue 13 Nov 2018
at 04:57
In the woods (0.0.2)
Tavi looked down at the chains and then back up at the pack. He could start doing things to them from where he was but that would risk way too much so he opted to talk first. (Voice of Monsters) "What in the sweet hell do you think you are doing? Wolves like you should be going after a tasty game! She is going to end up tasting like bark and be a tenth as filling."
Morien
 GM, 38 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Returns
Tue 13 Nov 2018
at 07:28
In the woods (0.0.2)
 Morien was present one moment and simply absent the next, appearing beside Erin and the giant wolf with a downward slash at its neck. The blade strikes home but does not dig quite as deep as it probably should) (24/30hp).

 The wolf, in turn, drops Erin and lashes out at the new threat, In the dark, Erin can see frost coating the wound Morien had made. The wound seemed to throw off it's aim, causing it to bite on Morien's armor harmlessly.

 The wolves wrinkle back their noses and howl in blood curdling unison. Their eyes are mad with rage and they each stand up on two legs, flexing taloned claws as their muscles ripple and bulge!

 The first charges Tessa, leaping into the air to attempt a bite at the throat but fails to it its mark. The next charges Wisla. This one, however, clamps on (15 damage) and begins trying to drag her off in a different direction! (DC 24, now 10ft into the woods in a different direction from Erin)

 Seeing Morien trying to rescue Erin, the other hulking wolf tries to pick her up and drag her away from the wolf now engaged with Morien. Fortunately, she manages to scramble away from it's claws.
Wisla
 player, 70 posts
Tue 13 Nov 2018
at 12:38
In the woods (0.0.2)
Wisla is suprised and horriefied when morien removes himself from the wolves path and one charges to meet her. Her attempts to avoid the jaws intially fail but somehow she scambles free. Trying to get Tavi to get some coverage so she can actually fight.

]