Choose Wisely.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 02:29
Choose Wisely
As Your Powers You Heard A Voice Tell You To Enter The Carriage That Will Stop By You.

Two Hours After Reaching The Land Of The Living A Carriage Stops Next To You And People Get Out Saying They Were Ordered To Get You And Bring You To Castle Draken Day.

Do You Enter The Carriage Or No.

Please Reply Your Answer Once Accepted Into The Game
Rowena
 7,341, 1 post
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 04:13
Choose Wisely
Rowena, like the other Gods, had been waiting for two hours by the time this carriage arrived. She was not accustomed to this kind of treatment, usually such things happened at her beck and call when ruling her domain. She wasn't mad though, only slightly irritated at the moment. She walked over and inspected the carriage, already having made her decision of whether or not she would ride in it. Opening the door to the passenger section, Rowena climbed in and took a seat, he tilted slightly upward as she waited for the ride to commence.
The Game Master
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 19:26
Choose Wisely
Sorry I Had To Go To Bed And Had School And Someone Asked To Join At 11 For Me So I Will Wait A Little For Them
Ludos
 7,673,432, 1 post
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 19:51
Choose Wisely
Ludos does not arrive in the mortal world with terrible amounts of grace. Exiled from his domain and forced to the Land of Living he arises in a vaguely perceptible comet of ghostly fire and smoke. His impact is largely unnoticeable save for the roughly circular patch of earth that was reduced to ash in its wake.

The comet broke apart on impact and with it went a majority of his divine power. If he had to guess he was left with enough to sustain himself and some restrained version of his previous powers. Rising from the ground he experienced true mortal pain for the first time. His human guise was very similar to his divine one, lithe as if starved with ebony black hair and equally dark eyes that lay sunken as if exhausted. In divinity it was a form that reflected the vision of death that mortal had of him rather than desire.

Now he understood why. He felt close to death even though he knew it would not come. That and his robes, voluminous as they were, were quite cumbersome when not animated or insubstantial. All the same he gathered himself and rallied with the other gods who had been banished.

It wasn't long when a carriage arrived. Rowena entered and Ludos followed closely behind her. Perhaps that was simply the nature of things.
Ymdarr
 GM, 1 post
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 19:54
Choose Wisely
Being Intrigued By Them Both Entering Ymdarr The God Of Destruction Enters The Carriage
Narrator
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 19:57
Choose Wisely
The Carriage Leaves The Scene Of The Gods Entering The Mortal Realm The Three Gods See A Demon Chasing A Child Then The Child Stops And Banishes The Demon To The Abyssal Realm And The Carriage Stops To Let Them Into The Carriage And The Child Introduces Himself As Frederick The Local Mage's Guild Leader.

Do You Introduce Yourselves Or Ignore Him

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:57, Thu 15 Nov 2018.

Ludos
 7,673,432, 2 posts
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 20:02
Choose Wisely
Ludos looks to the child , unsure what to make of their appearance or casual dismissal of a demonic entity. Where they the summoner of the creature as well or were demons simply running about on the surface.

Considering he was, until very recently, the god of death and the presiding gatekeeper of all afterlifes the second option was a bit unsettling.

However that was not relevant at the moment. Inclining his head slightly he created the child.

"My name is Ludos. I take it that you are already aware of who we are guild leader."
Ymdarr
 GM, 2 posts
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 20:14
Choose Wisely
Hi Im Ymdarr
Frederick
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 20:15
Choose Wisely
Hello There Ymdarr And Ludos The God Of Death And Destruction I Take It
Ludos
 7,673,432, 3 posts
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 20:29
Choose Wisely


Ludos nodded in acknowledgement.

"That is correct."

He then looked between his two companions before turning to the guild leader.

"Guild Leader Frederick. Why is it that you've called us here?"
Frederick
 9 Yrs, 1 post
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 20:46
Choose Wisely
I Have Come To Get You Because I've Heard Of Ahena's Murder And Wanted To Find The Exiled Gods To Seal Away The Demon Lord
Rowena
 7,341, 3 posts
Thu 15 Nov 2018
at 23:26
Choose Wisely
Rowena keeps her nose turned up slightly as the others join her in the carriage. She recognized the other gods, though she hadn't interacted with them much. She was a bit shocked to see the child, or she thought it was a child, banish the demon. Once he was aboard it was obvious to her that he was no mortal child.

Once the others introduced themselves she turned and nodded her head, "Greetings, I am the Goddess of Light, Rowena. I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you all but under these circumstances that wouldn't be true."
Frederick
 9 Yrs, 2 posts
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 02:46
Choose Wisely
Nice To Meet You But Why Would The Goddess Of Light Murder Ahena
Ludos
 7,673,432, 10 posts
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 15:09
Choose Wisely
Ludos' face twisted in disgust at Frederick's comment.

"Humble yourself mortal. Exiled or otherwise you stand in the presence of gods."

Ludos' power flared as he spoke, a pale aura of white and gray light streaking out from his body as it shifted into its wraith-like state. For a moment his divinity was apparent but the moment passed quickly. Ludos too weakened and fatigued to maintain the display for long although he did not show it.

"We did not kill Ahena but that is of no concern of yours. Tell me more of this demon lord. How have they come to this plane? What is their objective?"
Elle
 Unknown Age, 2 posts
 Fear is a seed to be
 Planted and nurtured
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 15:12
Choose Wisely
I'll confess, I am rather curious why the Goddess of Light is here as well. Whether she snuck aboard after the carriage had taken off, or simply elected not to announce her presence couldn't be said.

She appeared as a girl in her young teens, with medium length dark hair and equally dark eyes. Her smile was friendly.
Oh, my apologies. She bowed slightly. I am Elle, known as the Goddess of Fear. I believe this is my first time meeting some of you. She had stopped going out of her way to introduce herself to new gods quite some time ago, but since this was a gathering, it seemed necessary.
She sighed quietly at Ludos' display. She hoped the others didn't flare up at slight provocations as he did. Having asked her questions she opted to remain quiet and allow the others to speak. She wanted to hear what they had to say.
Frederick
 9 Yrs, 3 posts
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 17:12
Choose Wisely
Gods Or Not Your Powers Were Sealed By Your Exilation Right Now I'm Stronger Than Most Of You
Ymdarr
 GM, 12 posts
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 17:15
Choose Wisely
Ludos Don't Get Angry At A Child He's Only Asking A Question.
Narrator
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 19:22
Choose Wisely
The Carriage Suddenly Stops And Everyone Hears A Call From The Front Of The Carriage
Guards
Fri 16 Nov 2018
at 19:23
Choose Wisely
Master Frederick There's A Demon Attack