Greenest in Flames.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Aisha
 player, 55 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 10:00
Re: Greenest in Flames
Aisha cursed in Zakharan when she missed but was relieved to see the man going down anyway. With only one opponent left standing, she turned her attention to him and touched his shoulder, sending a jolt of electricity through him.

ooc: Shocking Grasp 17, damage 6pts.

10:57, Today: Aisha rolled 6 using 1d8.  Shock damage.
10:57, Today: Aisha rolled 17 using 1d20+5.  Slap remaining cultist.

Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 228 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 20:03
Re: Greenest in Flames
Inanah loosed another arrow at the remaining cultist, then quickly closed the distance, peering towards the opening that Aisha had blocked, ready to attack anyone appearing.



OOC
23 to hit, 7 damage


21:59, Today: Inanah Nightbreeze rolled 23,4,3 using 1d20+5,1d8+3,2d6.  LB attack, damage, sneak.

Hasan Saqri
 player, 143 posts
Sat 25 Jan 2020
at 16:17
Re: Greenest in Flames
Hasan swings his sword at the last cultist, then follows Inanah toward the exit, readying himself for whoever or whatever might come through.

Attack Cultist 5. Hits AC 11 for 12 slashing damage. (Probably unnecessary.)

10:14, Today: Hasan Saqri rolled 12 using 1d10+4.  Damage.
10:14, Today: Hasan Saqri rolled 11 using 1d20+4.  Attack.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 256 posts
Sat 25 Jan 2020
at 19:35
Re: Greenest in Flames
Aisha hits the cultist with her shocking grasp, leaving him badly injured. Inanah's arrow takes him down, ending the fight in the cavern.

Aisha's fire still burns in the exit. There is no sign or sound of anyone on the other side.

End combat.
Talik
 player, 68 posts
Sat 25 Jan 2020
at 20:11
Re: Greenest in Flames
Instead of following the others to the new exit he drops back though the entrance they come through and notched an arrow and covered the corridor
Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 229 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Sat 25 Jan 2020
at 20:27
Re: Greenest in Flames
"Maybe we were lucky and the cries of help weren't heard further away." Inanah says quietly before putting her bow away.

She starts making a quick tour of the room and bodies, again trying to find any insignia, markings, paperwork or other documents that might be of interest. She tries to place the bodies to look like they were just sleeping at the same time as she is searching through them.



OOC
22:25, Today: Inanah Nightbreeze rolled 16 using 1d20+4.  Investigation, room and bodies.

Hasan Saqri
 player, 144 posts
Sat 25 Jan 2020
at 21:18
Re: Greenest in Flames
While Inanah investigates the room and the bodies, Hasan stands guard near the exit, gripping his longsword and listening for any sign of someone approaching.
Aisha
 player, 56 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Sun 26 Jan 2020
at 21:11
Re: Greenest in Flames
"Ahahaha! - Yes, burn them all! Sacrifice them all in the name of Kossuth!" the voice echoed in her mind, but Aisha paid no mind. She stilled her breathing, calming herself and the fire in the passage was quenched. "We should remain careful." she commented, waiting for the others with more experience to take the lead.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 257 posts
Sun 26 Jan 2020
at 21:50
Re: Greenest in Flames
Everything is quiet as Inanah searches the bodies.
Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 230 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Mon 27 Jan 2020
at 17:40
Re: Greenest in Flames
"Again, nothing of note on them," said Inanah after she finished her search. "Except for spoils of war." She would go around offering everyone a cut of her findings, should they want to accept. If someone didn't accept then she would shrug and pocket the gold herself.

"Does anyone need rest? Or should we push on?" She went to the mouth of the tunnel that had previously been blocked by Aisha's fire, peering to see what it looked like.



OOC
Everyone gets 24 GP worth of gold and small gems. (Don't know what proportion of each, I was not told. I'm just going to mark it up as gold on my sheet.)

Aisha
 player, 57 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Mon 27 Jan 2020
at 18:19
Re: Greenest in Flames
"Thank you, hanimeffendi." Aisha said and took the money. She wasn't sure what she would do with it, use it for herself or donate it to orphans of the attack - time would tell.
Hasan Saqri
 player, 145 posts
Mon 27 Jan 2020
at 20:39
Re: Greenest in Flames
Hasan takes the loot from Inanah and slips it into his pack. Then he pulls out a healing potion and downs it. "I don't think we have the luxury of resting right now. Let's see what's down that tunnel."

14:36, Today: Hasan Saqri rolled 8 using 2d4+2.  Healing Potion.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 258 posts
Mon 27 Jan 2020
at 21:39
Re: Greenest in Flames
The narrow tunnel leads east for about 20 feet before opening into a large chamber containing a desk and stool, several tables with books and papers, and a mirror on a floor stand. The room is illuminated by two oil lamps. Thick rugs completely cover the floor. A smaller chamber off the main one to the north contains a bed and two trunks. There is no sign of anyone in either chamber.
Hasan Saqri
 player, 146 posts
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 03:21
Re: Greenest in Flames
Hasan frowns. "They called to someone in here," he says, sword still held ready. "Be careful. It looks like whoever calls this cave home is important."
Aisha
 player, 58 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 08:01
Re: Greenest in Flames
Quite familiar with the power of the quill, Aisha made her way to check the papers for important information, then looked at the books.
Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 231 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 13:49
Re: Greenest in Flames
Inanah nodded to Hasan, "The hunter outside said that the half dragon man you fought was still here, so maybe these are his quarters. He is one of their leaders."

"Finally something interesting," Inanah said when noticing the papers and books. She walked over with Aisha, also reading and investigating what could be found. While she took notice of what was on plain sight she also tried to find anything hidden. Inanah pulled open any drawers, looking for possible false bottoms or other hidden compartments. She took a look under all of the tables and even pulled off the top layer of carpets to see what was under.




OOC
Aisha, if you got good Investigation, Inanah can help in the roll, for advantage. (If DM agrees and there is a roll to be done.) Also happy to make my own roll, since Inanah is proficient in Investigation.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 259 posts
Wed 29 Jan 2020
at 02:29
Re: Greenest in Flames
Most of the books and papers on the tables contain little of interest at first glance, primarily bad poetry about dragons. The desk appears to have been hastily cleared off; a few scraps of paper with numbers and a spilled inkpot are all that remain on it.

Near the eastern wall of the main chamber, Inanah notices a slight depression in one of the rugs. Looking underneath it, she finds a three-foot-wide hole with a rope ladder attached.
Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 232 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Wed 29 Jan 2020
at 18:07
Re: Greenest in Flames
When Inanah uncovered the hole, she quickly hid it again. Then she motioned at the others to get their attention and pointed towards the bedroom. Making her own way there, she then explained quietly what she had found. "Maybe the half dragon is down there. We might be lucky enough to get him by surprise."
Isolde Glibhammer
 player, 245 posts
Thu 30 Jan 2020
at 01:30
Re: Greenest in Flames
Isolde, badly battered, quaffed a potion in lieu of rest. She examined herself, took a breath, and drank another. "That will have to do." She stood near the rug, strapping her shield to her pack so she had two hands to climb with.

17:26, Today: Isolde Glibhammer rolled 9 using 2d4+2.  healing potion.
17:29, Today: Isolde Glibhammer rolled 6 using 2d4+2.  2nd potion.
Up to full hit points.



OOC: Did we lose our cleric??

This message was last edited by the player at 01:32, Thu 30 Jan.

Aisha
 player, 60 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Thu 30 Jan 2020
at 06:50
Re: Greenest in Flames
Aisha just nodded an affirmative, busy with internal conflict, the voice inside her head trying to persuade her to set everything ablaze.
Hasan Saqri
 player, 147 posts
Fri 31 Jan 2020
at 01:13
Re: Greenest in Flames
Hasan shakes his head. "Surprising him seems unlikely at this point," he says to Inanah. "But we're going to have to take him down eventually..."
Isolde Glibhammer
 player, 246 posts
Fri 31 Jan 2020
at 01:17
Re: Greenest in Flames
"Who goes first?" Isolde asked bruskly. She wasn't barking orders. Perhaps she had learned to adapt to this group. She rubbed her hands together, ready to take point if neither Talik nor Inanah took the lead.
Aisha
 player, 62 posts
 Traveller from a
 distant land.
Fri 31 Jan 2020
at 11:46
Re: Greenest in Flames
Aisha was still slightly distracted but shook her head 'no' quietly, she wasn't suited to taking point. Fortunately she still had all her magic at her disposal, so taking on the dragon seemed ok to her, yet there was something else that worried her "Has everyone been healed?"
Inanah Nightbreeze
 player, 234 posts
 HP: 21/21 AC:14 HD: 3d8
 PP: 16 PI: 14 Arr:40
Fri 31 Jan 2020
at 16:16
Re: Greenest in Flames
"I will go first, wait for my signal, or if I disappear for longer than a short moment, before following. I'll check those trunks when we come back." Inanah didn't really want to leave any potential documents behind but at least trying for surprise was more important. She frowned a little at having to put away her bow for descending the ladder. Very carefully she uncovered the hole again and stopped first to listen if she could detect any sounds from below or see any light or movement. If there was neither, she would try to climb down quietly and quickly, crouching down to look around when down.




OOC
18:15, Today: Inanah Nightbreeze rolled 22 using 1d20+7.  stealth for quietness.

18:15, Today: Inanah Nightbreeze rolled 15 using 1d20+6.  Perception to listen and look.

Talik
 player, 69 posts
Sat 1 Feb 2020
at 11:44
Re: Greenest in Flames
Talik  moved up to the whole and aimed an arrow down into the darkness allowing Inanah to climb down but giving her cover from above in case someone came out of the dark to attack her