Graduation Day.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 25 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 18:41
As You All Head Out...
He tries to open up the door quietly.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:45, Wed 03 Apr 2019.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 62 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 18:47
As You All Head Out...
McKellen:
You open the door, and it squeaks; however, your reflexes give you one free action. What do you do with it?
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 26 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 18:51
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 114):

He rushes into the room, closing the door behind him.
Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 16 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 18:59
As You All Head Out...
I smile at Dendy, then walk over to him. "I'm ready for my test!"
Dungeon Master
 GM, 63 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:02
As You All Head Out...
McKellen:
While a resounding clang echoes through the room, there is no sound of blaring. There is, however, the sound of someone chuckling behind you. "That squeaky door gets 'em every time!"

Vokulmahvo:
"Very well! Your task is simple: hit me three times in one minute. No need to worry about injuring me, either, as long as you don't aim for my head! Whenever you're ready!" He takes a ready stance.
Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 17 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:14
As You All Head Out...
I draw my claymore from my back and ready myself, then take a swing from the side.
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 27 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:22
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 117):

He turns around. "Ah, I believe that it's safe to say that you are Bruno?"
Dungeon Master
 GM, 64 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:31
As You All Head Out...
Vokulmahvo:
Dendy parries your blow, redirecting it away from his torso harmlessly over his head "Try again, lass! Use those muscles!"

McKellen:
The particularly ugly half-orc laughing at you grins, flashing his tusks. He's leaning against the south wall, next to a bookshelf. "Figure that out all on your own, didja? Well, let's ge' on with it. Go grab Ketta her lunch." He jerks his hand toward the bookshelf. "Quicker you pick that lock, quicker we both get to leave." You can see the chest through the gaps in the books.
Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 18 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:39
As You All Head Out...
I go in for another strike.
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 28 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 19:58
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 120):

He looks up and down him, getting a good look at the half-orc. He isn't checking for looks, but rather for the key.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 65 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 20:00
As You All Head Out...
Vokulmahvo:
Dendy, caught off-guard by the strength of your strike, tries to block it but still takes it on the shoulder. "Very nice! Two more!"

McKellen:
As you look up and down, your eyes are first drawn to piece of meat in his tusks; you can't be sure, but it might be a whole rat tail. Shaking it off, you then spot a key, hanging on his right side from his belt by a leather strap. It is fairly close to the bookcase.
Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 19 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 20:07
As You All Head Out...
I wink at Dendy as I try to carry the momentum of the previous blow into the next.
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 29 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 20:08
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 123):

He heads over to the other side of the bookshelf and peeks through the gap at the key. He draws his dagger and reaches through to cut the key free.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 66 posts
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 23:16
As You All Head Out...
Vokulmahvo:
Dendy was prepared, and just manages to dodge the incoming blow. " Nearly got me! Try again!"

McKellen:
Bruno doesn't seem to notice, and after a little bit, you've got the key.

This message was last updated by the GM at 23:16, Wed 03 Apr 2019.

Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 20 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 14:18
As You All Head Out...
I unconsciously growl in my throat and swing again.
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 30 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:10
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 126):

He lets out a mental sigh as he unlocks the chest and goes to grab the lunch.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:25, Thu 04 Apr 2019.

Kolgrim
 Human Fighter, 25 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:11
As You All Head Out...
Kolgrim lets what Dendy said sink in as he walks over to Hewwett. "Sir, I am ready for the last portion of my test."
Dungeon Master
 GM, 67 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:21
As You All Head Out...
Kolgrim:
Hewwett chuckles a bit, and says "Okay, Kolgrim. Always the 'sirs.' Anyway, grab a weapon from the rack next to me. You'll have five shots to land three hits on the targets downrange; you have to hit each target once. You ready?"

McKellen:
As you open the chest, it is empty.

Vokulmahvo:
Dendy ducks under your blade, coming up and smiling: "Let's go, lass! Hit me!"

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:45, Thu 04 Apr 2019.

Kolgrim
 Human Fighter, 26 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:30
As You All Head Out...
Kolgrim nods his head and walks over to the weapon rack and grabs a bow and 5 arrows, going over to the range he fires the first arrow down range into the target to the right.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:31, Thu 04 Apr 2019.

McKellen
 Human Ranger, 31 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:34
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 130):

He stares at the chest confusedly. "Wait a second. What kind of trickery is this?"
Dungeon Master
 GM, 68 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:41
As You All Head Out...
McKellen:
Bruno just chuckles. The chest is still empty.

Kolgrim:
Your arrow sinks into the bullseye. "Good shot!"
Kolgrim
 Human Fighter, 27 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:44
As You All Head Out...
Kolgrim Fires another arrow towrds the middle target.
McKellen
 Human Ranger, 32 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:45
As You All Head Out...
In reply to Dungeon Master (msg # 133):

He searches the room for any other chests, Ketta did say that it was locked in a chest in this room.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 69 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 15:49
As You All Head Out...
McKellen:
A book on the top shelf catches your eye; it's named "The Chest."

Koglrim:
Your arrow fires high and wide to the right. "Try again. 3 more shots."
Vokulmahvo
 Dragonborn Paladin, 21 posts
Thu 4 Apr 2019
at 16:29
As You All Head Out...
My muscles feel loose and warm, and I really lean into this swing.