Kakstan’s Art Museum.   Posted by Narator.Group: 0
Leika Tarkalorsdottir
 player, 29 posts
Thu 11 Jul 2019
at 04:17
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Leika visibly perks up at the possibility that the men are Orlanthi. In response to their statements, she invokes the ritual Greeting that every Orlanthi knows:

"Earth and sky give you shelter, Catel of Sartar. Are you friend or foe?"


OOC: https://the-book-of-kendring.o...ki_pages/hospitality
Narator
 GM, 41 posts
Sun 14 Jul 2019
at 15:21
Kakstan’s Art Museum
In reply to Leika Tarkalorsdottir (msg # 27):

The man with the Orlanth tattoos smiles. "Friend we fought at the battle of Boldholm"
The one with the Issaries Runes says"Come see my wares trade is good anywhere." Slugger just looks at them and grunts.
Greenleaf Fir
 player, 15 posts
Sun 14 Jul 2019
at 22:50
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Greenleaf jumps from the stone he was perched on and jogs around the building twice. Pausing he examines the ground.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:52, Sun 14 July 2019.

Narator
 GM, 42 posts
Sun 14 Jul 2019
at 23:33
Kakstan’s Art Museum

You see some tracks going into the museum.
Greenleaf Fir
 player, 16 posts
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 01:20
Kakstan’s Art Museum
In reply to Narator (msg # 30):

Greenleaf squats as he gingerly pokes a pebble with his index finger. Noh gud, noh gud et ell he mumbles

This message was last edited by the player at 01:53, Mon 15 July 2019.

Anaran
 Anaran, 27 posts
 HP 15/15, MP 17/17
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 21:06
Kakstan’s Art Museum
"You said you are avoiding Trolls. What Trolls? Are they hunting you?" Anaran asks.
Narator
 GM, 43 posts
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 22:01
Kakstan’s Art Museum
The man with the Issaries Runes smiles. "Well, they were unsatisfied in a bargain. Darkmen can be very picky."
Leika Tarkalorsdottir
 player, 31 posts
Tue 16 Jul 2019
at 21:46
Kakstan’s Art Museum
"Are trolls normally hard bargainers?" Leika asks, waving over her shoulder at the remaining people outside to come in and join them.

"They are Orlanthi and friends!" she calls back.

Then she ventures inside.
Krugg
 player, 15 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Thu 18 Jul 2019
at 01:46
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Krugg stows his sling and moves forward from his hiding spot to join Leika, though like all sensible enlo he does so cautiously not trusting the judgement of the human.
Anaran
 Anaran, 28 posts
 HP 15/15, MP 17/17
Thu 18 Jul 2019
at 03:54
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Anaran glances at Leika and back at the traders. He relaxes a bit but keeps his eyes open for danger.
Narator
 GM, 44 posts
Thu 18 Jul 2019
at 17:14
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Katel Knife,"So what brings you mighty adventurers to this dismal place. We looked around and did not find anything."

Greybeard,"There is a picture here I need to study."

Katel,"Well we searched this place well, there aint no pictures here."

Greybeard walks toward the back of the building. You see a blank wall in front of you. Suddenly a mural starts to form getting more intense as you stare. There appears to be a picture of Pavis from above. You see storm clouds to the west and an ark like boat coming down the river. The Red Moon shining above the Northwest Mountains.

Katel, "What the. That was not there earlier."

Greybeard calmly pulls out his scrolls and quills and starts to copy the image.
Krugg
 player, 16 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Sat 20 Jul 2019
at 11:59
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Krugg notes the appearance of the picture and has a quick look over its contents. Then though a thought comes to him If this appears, what else has come?

He leaves the others looking on the mural in wonder to take a look around.
Narator
 GM, 48 posts
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 21:08
Kakstan’s Art Museum
In reply to Krugg (msg # 38):

You search for a while around the building. Under a pile of rubble in the corner, you spot a piece of cloth sticking out between rocks. Digging it out you find a sack.
Leika Tarkalorsdottir
 player, 33 posts
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 21:14
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Leika answers, "My clan wants me to prove my worth, I think, before they will allow me to join a Heroquest with my father. Master Greybeard asked us to protect him on his journey and in his studies in these ruins, and so we are here. The Knowing God spoke to Master Greybeard in a vision and told him that secret understanding would be revealed at the proper time, in this building, and I think that's what going on over there."<royalred> She waves in general direction of the mural.

"So you found nothing interesting at all? I heard tales that the Pavis ruins were full to bursting with ancient treasures of many kinds."

This message was last edited by the player at 02:35, Fri 26 July 2019.

Scallah
 player, 34 posts
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 21:31
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Astride her horse Scallah waits patiently outside for the Priest to finish exploring the building.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:56, Thu 25 July 2019.

Krugg
 player, 18 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 22:51
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Krugg puts his hand into the sack and partially withdraws it again but leaves it with his hand still inside.

Then dropping the sack he takes a closer look at the ground around the pile of rocks that the sack was hidden within.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:54, Thu 25 July 2019.

Greenleaf Fir
 player, 17 posts
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 23:58
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Once he'd completed a thorough examination of the top of the pebble Greenleaf flips it over and examines the opposite side.
Yazurkial The Mad
 player, 2 posts
Fri 26 Jul 2019
at 02:24
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Yaz will look at it after the others.
Narator
 GM, 49 posts
Fri 26 Jul 2019
at 02:35
Kakstan’s Art Museum
In reply to Krugg (msg # 42):


The whole place looks like it has been searched with footprints everywhere.
Krugg
 player, 19 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Fri 26 Jul 2019
at 02:40
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Krugg pulls the sack free and then points at it and without approaching the others calls out "Is have tools for make hurt when speak people questions."

"Is have fresh blood. Make hurt close time!"

This message was lightly edited by the player at 02:41, Fri 26 July 2019.

Narator
 GM, 51 posts
Mon 29 Jul 2019
at 22:30
Kakstan’s Art Museum
The big man rushes at Krugg swinging. The Orlanth draws his sword. The Issaries man,"Whattt tools?", standing there.
Krugg
 player, 22 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 22:01
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Expecting something like this Krugg mutters a quick chant and vanishes from view behind a wall of darkness.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:07, Wed 31 July 2019.

Leika Tarkalorsdottir
 player, 40 posts
Thu 1 Aug 2019
at 07:11
Kakstan’s Art Museum
"Stop! You offered hospitality in the name of the gods; will you just throw that away?"

Leika will drop her helmet and draw her sword. If the bad guys keep swinging, she will cast the Strength spirit magic spell on herself. If she has time left, she will move to get between Krugg and the guy going after him.
Narator
 GM, 53 posts
Fri 2 Aug 2019
at 20:58
Kakstan’s Art Museum
Rushing to Krugg's defense, Leika crashes into Slugger in the suddenly appearing Darkwall. Leika is still standing firm as Slugger swings wildly around. You hear movement coming toward you. Time for declarations.

Those in darkness have a 75% reduction in combat skills. Krugg is exempt since he has dark sense. He has to roll his darksense to attack normal otherwise 25% reduction since he has an Idea of where people are.

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:07, Fri 02 Aug 2019.

Krugg
 player, 23 posts
 Trollkin
 Seven Mothers
Sun 4 Aug 2019
at 08:14
Kakstan’s Art Museum
The time to worry about the sounds of the other approaching person or thing is when they are here, so Krugg concentrates on the threat that is already present. He is unable to fully make out the big man, but he knows where he is and so swings his mace there.