○ Hommlet Defenses.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Dungeon Master
 GM, 821 posts
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 14:09
○ Hommlet Defenses


This message was last edited by the GM at 14:17, Tue 18 June 2019.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 824 posts
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 14:18
○ Hommlet Defenses
Burne's Badgers consist of around 20 men at arms. Training in the use of sword and bow. The Lieutenant is Gallen Muret, Gallen is standing inside the walls of the Town's defenses, directing orders to the men at arms to start preparing the compound for the incoming storm. "You there, get those shutters closed before the storm blows us to the nine hells." Gallen yells. He notices the newcomers at the gate of the compound and steps over to the gate and greets them. "Hail Travelers, what can we do for ya.?" he asks.

Dungeon Master
 GM, 827 posts
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 14:23
○ Hommlet Defenses
Weather Update

The Weather suddenly takes a worse turn. Hail starts pinging the roofs and structures outside. The wind starts blowing so far that people outside need to brace themselves. Shutters are flung off windows, and doors are forced open from the wind, and need barred from the window. The wing starts howling louder and louder, the rain comes down more heavy as small flooding starts near the creek. The hail starts damaging those that are ouside in it and not under something. Its easy to fine overhead cover to protect yourself wherever you are. Lightning flashes become more frequent and the thunderous echo groans louder.

Korkas Stonedelver
 player, 334 posts
 The "Muscle"
 AC 7 HP:9/15
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 19:01
○ Hommlet Defenses
"Ruffus and Burne sent us over with this gobo and a new suit of armour for one of your lads. Said you got a cell to hold him in? Don't want him escaping until he can answer a few questions. " Korkas almost shouted over the roar of the wind and the storm beginning to pick up. He didn't much like the authorities, they were always messing with his business.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:32, Tue 18 June 2019.

Ali Ansari
 player, 85 posts
 Apothecary 1st level
 HP 6/6 SP 4/4
Tue 18 Jun 2019
at 21:37
○ Hommlet Defenses
In reply to Korkas Stonedelver (msg # 4):

Ali practically drags the Goblin under cover as the hail starts.

Sets em down then undoes his back pack and lays out the armor.  Burne bought this from us and asked to deliver it to you also when we dropped off the Goblin.  It is in good shape and I guess you guys can use it better then we could.

Smiles pulling the Goblin up, I can awaken him in the cell.  It will be good to possibly get some intel from him once anyone who speaks Goblin can talk to him.

Assume they put the Goblin in a cell.

Ali place the Goblin so the head is by the cells, unties him then shuts the door.

He pull out of a small pouch some powdery substance and grinds it is his hands them waffes it over the Goblins nose. There that will wake it up in no time.

Man it is storming bad, wonder who is angry now making all that fuss?

Dungeon Master
 GM, 837 posts
Wed 19 Jun 2019
at 20:18
○ Hommlet Defenses
Gallen nods in understanding. "No problem, right this way." He leads you into the barracks, where you see a large common room with beds, chests, and armor and weapon racks along the walls. Gallen leads you down some stone steps in and into a dungeon like area that doesn't get much use. He points out one of the cells. "You can put the goblin in there." he says. "Yeah the weather it was bad, but this is really bad." he says. "If you need anything, I'll be upstairs getting this place buckled down." he says.

Korkas Stonedelver
 player, 337 posts
 The "Muscle"
 AC 7 HP:9/15
Wed 19 Jun 2019
at 20:29
○ Hommlet Defenses
"Any of you able to speak it's language?" Korkas asks before Gallen disappears back up stairs.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 838 posts
Wed 19 Jun 2019
at 20:34
○ Hommlet Defenses
Gallen shakes his head. "I don't but I can ask the rest of the guys, if I find one that can help I'll send him down". he says.