(IC) The Ship.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
The Force
 GM, 47 posts
Mon 7 Oct 2019
at 12:13
(IC) The Ship
https://vignette.wikia.nocooki...st?cb=20181113215557


https://66.media.tumblr.com/tu...hIj1rf6r9po1_400.png

The ship has been docked for some time as Selesta and R2-F1N-K have left to gather up any supplies needed. The jawa it seems has the entire ship to himself. New to the crew but it seems trusted, there are many places to hide and check out. Time to explore the ship and check it out for its full potential!

https://www.deviantart.com/dan...-Freighter-686410620

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:15, Mon 07 Oct 2019.

Ket Kednek
 Fringer-Forge Adept, 1 post
Tue 8 Oct 2019
at 16:43
(IC) The Ship
Ket was alone on the ship for once, no droid beeping about or clumsy humans wandering the corridor. So he kept himself busy checking over the ships systems, R2-F1N-K probably had everything in good shape but it kept him busy for a bit. Taking a break he took a few moments to sit in the captains chair and watch the activity in port, it was a far different place than the sandy dunes of home. He missed Tatooine at times but the galaxy was so big, with so many things to see. It called to him, he wad to see as much of it as possible during his brief life.

With any luck Selesta would be back soon with either a cargo or passengers bound for somewhere else and they would be on their way Corusant was beautiful and shiny but for some reason Ket couldn't help but wonder what all the metal and shine hid from the unsuspecting.
The Force
 GM, 55 posts
Wed 9 Oct 2019
at 21:13
(IC) The Ship
After a quick check of the ship and making sure everything is in order, the jawa at each area. The medical bay looks really unused and if theres anything inside its locked up. Engine room looks to be in good condition, same as the conference that looks pretty bare and the main hold which is pretty empty besides a few unknown boxes. Probably either the captains things or some minor supply items. The ship looks pretty old and battered but functional and in need of some work but at least it flies.

Stopping, the jawa looks into the holoterminal area. It looks unused and some items look like they were removed and other items replaced. Hard to tell if it even works. Perhaps with a good update and some polishing off it can work.
Ket Kednek
 Fringer-Forge Adept, 2 posts
Thu 10 Oct 2019
at 20:12
(IC) The Ship
Wandering back through the ship Ket decides to tackle the holoterminal, besides in it's current condition he couldn't make it worse, hopefully. Softly singing an old tune he had learned from his mom he gathered his tools and went to work. Repairs and part replacements first, then an operating update. With luck there would be some spare parts on board, if not he would have to find the outside somewhere.

OOC: 16:12, Today: Ket Kednek rolled 15 using 1d20+7.  Repair Holoterminal.
The Force
 GM, 58 posts
Thu 10 Oct 2019
at 21:58
(IC) The Ship
The jawa doesn't get far but is able to fix it to a degree. With a proper power source and a few bits and piece he might be able to get it up and running but is making some process.
Ket Kednek
 Fringer-Forge Adept, 3 posts
Fri 11 Oct 2019
at 19:44
(IC) The Ship
Scatching his head through the hood of his robe Ket studied the terminal a moment more before shrugging and taking out his commlink. Keying the mic he tried to raise the captain "sotilu b o lstooe1aSoee2iouptmk suktsta prMynNRhori m hgwo-s isrt athF ye ts tnp efioslauyidll-iercou,re c eoenfptI nwh pietafbnm xo" Knowing the captain he would get an answer or he would get ignored big people were good at ignoring Jawa's.

Ket was on his way to the engine room and storage areas to look for parts when he got the comm message from the droid. Pausing he replyed with the list of needed parts. "ic no eh   stlrbtandsrieibemo0ii r h p vew pl2c eulsaa. eH5s saiwoeicramipbyn roedaocanly0eHnpohobrpeurc  vcye.it0 eccoCpeouoot eA al pdoa f n ned cs tdyemtrt sguoNldbagaec fecm ethsro, r12iHdA y- idplz  hgd6e' hwirkfLs gtlCcu  u7dnustq ca 1 w8Il mutlbgoorsusortfel ae,rpale3nTrcpa atendn ih  e,i"

He then began his search for parts starting in the engine room.

15:15, Today: Ket Kednek rolled 21 using 1d20+3.  Search storage areas.

15:15, Today: Ket Kednek rolled 23 using 1d20+3.  Search engine room.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:18, Wed 16 Oct 2019.

The Force
 GM, 66 posts
Thu 17 Oct 2019
at 22:29
(IC) The Ship
The hutt approaches the ship. He gets to the loading area and slips off the hoversled. The hoversled is raises up onto the ship and locks in place beneath it. He gets up into the ship and looks around but doesn't see anyone as the jawa is working on the holo-area.
Gimi Eken
 Tech Specialist, 5 posts
Thu 17 Oct 2019
at 22:43
(IC) The Ship
After circumnavigating the vessel and giving it a brief assessment, Gimigimigimi slips aboard. Be any about... bellows the young Hutt as he wiggles across the lowered ramp and onto the ship. Pausing he scrutinized the ramp's control mechanism.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:08, Mon 21 Oct 2019.

Ket Kednek
 Fringer-Forge Adept, 8 posts
Fri 18 Oct 2019
at 23:44
(IC) The Ship
Having heard something Ket crawled out off one of the storage crates and looked around. He was about to believe he was hearing things when he heard the sound of someone leaving the ship. Rushing back to the ramp he was in time to see a Hutt starting to leave, Utahnni gepferb iiontinni re.
Damaya
 Scoundrel, 6 posts
Sat 19 Oct 2019
at 00:07
(IC) The Ship
<---from the diner

The mirakula gets to the ship after some time. He has the parts needed, and gets to the dock. Damaya stops as he sees the hutt and the jawa."Hey!"
Gimi Eken
 Tech Specialist, 9 posts
Sun 20 Oct 2019
at 13:19
(IC) The Ship
Heading down the ramp Gimigimigimi heard something scrambling about, and turns to look in the direction of the source, spotting Ket's form emerging from a storage crate.
dhafkldsjah dlakjsd akdj lkjj ajzk cvnm huum lnm lkjd pqlkfjkj  Gimigimigimi responded to the Jawa's comment.

This message was last edited by the player at 10:21, Mon 21 Oct 2019.

Damaya
 Scoundrel, 7 posts
Sun 20 Oct 2019
at 13:42
(IC) The Ship
The miraluka watches as he's ignored. He stands there with the parts, watching the jawa and hutt."We will be here for awhile. So go to the market." The scoundrel puts the gear down in the holoterminal and looks at the droid."Mind helping him out?"
Gimi Eken
 Tech Specialist, 11 posts
Sun 20 Oct 2019
at 20:21
(IC) The Ship
 Gliding to the base of the ramp Gimigimigimi spotted Damaya and R2. Greeting them with a wave, he paused as the Captain suggested the Droid accompany him to the markets, the company was somewhat helpful he motioned in agreement Go now lookie, look; shall we Rtwo Gimigimigimi, not sure how they would communicate, he prompted hesitantly as he glided towards the ports exit.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:08, Mon 21 Oct 2019.