A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 20 posts
Sat 13 Jul 2019
at 07:27
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
Swimming in one of the storage tanks here is a very familiar ReMade morph. Can't be many ReMades here, and besides you put effort into memorising this ones physiology. A few discreet questions to the attendant might be useful, or you could hack the system.
Caleb Nils
 player, 20 posts
 Ultimate Mercenary
 Codename: Scout
Tue 16 Jul 2019
at 01:06
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
Scout was still getting used to the idea that she was no longer a boy scout when her eyes flickered across the room and spotted something very, very familiar in one of the tanks in storage.

Jaxom Hedley? Or at least his body....already?

Faking some stretches Patty made her way across the room to look a little closer before doing a little lazy and very practiced gymnastics, made easier by the prehensile feet and tendrils as she flipped her way over to the attendant. Smiling as prettily as her piebald face could manage she gestured over at the ReMade,"Can I have a look at that one? I've always wanted a morph like that, I've been an Ultimate for years and would love to just look a little closer...if you wouldn't mind?"
GM
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 23 Jul 2019
at 15:13
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
"Yeah, nice hey? 08 model, the IIIb. Cleared up that acetylcholine problem and fixed the foot response issues. Belongs to one of the big-wigs here, Col Hedley. It's up for rent if you want it?"

Networking roll please to shmooze more information out of him (sorry in advance).
Caleb Nils
 player, 24 posts
 Ultimate Mercenary
 Codename: Scout
Tue 23 Jul 2019
at 16:02
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
"Rent it? Yeah I'd love to!",Patty moved closer to have a look, listening with genuine interest as the guy spoke about the fixes they had made leaning in to look at the tube he grunted in a very non-feminine way, then cast his glance at the assistant she fluttered her eyelashes trying to look seductive, then remembered she was a minor in body and her features kind of flashed between irritation and confusion as she tried to recover from the mental lapse of getting used to her body and then sighed,"So can you tell me more about it or its owner?"
GM
 GM, 28 posts
Wed 24 Jul 2019
at 14:56
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
Got any Mox left?
Caleb Nils
 player, 26 posts
 Ultimate Mercenary
 Codename: Scout
Wed 24 Jul 2019
at 15:07
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
OOC: Sadly not only the one and spent it already
GM
 GM, 31 posts
Fri 26 Jul 2019
at 12:03
A Clue! Plotline, investigation, any, Perception roll req.
Thomas laughed gently at 'Patty'. "You ID as male normally, right? Trust me when I say that is is more difficult than it looks. Chicks spend a long time learning how to do it."

Scene closes. Possible crossover to the Rider Incident.

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:04, Fri 26 July 2019.