The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 21 posts
Sat 13 Jul 2019
at 07:30
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
Thomas (the attendant) swears and re-keys as the local net loses his input. A sweep of the local net reveals 30 odd egos just hanging around watching you, to the detriment of said net. Maybe you should say something?
Caleb Nils
 player, 21 posts
 Ultimate Mercenary
 Codename: Scout
Tue 16 Jul 2019
at 01:08
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
Patty frowns as Jade highlights the numerous ego's just checking them out and she frowns, looking over at Thomas she sighs,"Thomas, the net seems a little overloaded, we got like 30 people watching us, is this normal? Or did something special happen?"
Selena Ortiz
 player, 16 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2019
at 19:17
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
Selena sends data over the Mesh.  ++ Of course it's normal.  There are a lot of egos to body here.  We showed up and rented sole-occupancy bodies.  They're curious and probably don't have a lot to do. ++

She finished her bootup sequence.
GM
 GM, 24 posts
Mon 22 Jul 2019
at 14:38
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.


Thomas frowned. "What, again? how the hell do they keep getting in here?" His head came up, and he addressed the walls. "You know damn well you aren't supposed to Ride in here. Piss off!"
Looking round, he asked 'Patty' "You a Netspec or Ewar? Grab their ID's, they are not supposed to be Riding in here, too much that can fail dangerous besides it is a separate system for a reason. Hmm, also if you can figure out how they are getting in then Regimental Commission to close it."
Selena Ortiz
 player, 17 posts
Tue 23 Jul 2019
at 14:50
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
"I can look," 'Gilly' declared and started peeking at the system.
GM
 GM, 26 posts
Tue 23 Jul 2019
at 15:09
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.

With that MOS, you gather plenty of ID's, and also locate their back door. The moment you do however, a message from Anon3456 pops up as follows: 'Damn, I had hoped that you wouldn't find that. Look, I make very good upticks from letting the bored in here. About the only place inhab where anything ever happens. Just say you couldn't find it, and I will cut you in fro a slice of the action. What do you say?'
Caleb Nils
 player, 29 posts
 Ultimate Mercenary
 Codename: Scout
Fri 26 Jul 2019
at 13:11
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
Patty sighed, her attempts at convincing Thomas to spill the beans failed, but she was pretty sure he knew something shrugging as he spoke about EWar etc she smiled,"Yeah, male normally, but I'll keep trying but no, I got no EWAR experience, but some of my buddies do....they'll let us know what we can find out."

Over the group mesh Patty sent a quick message++There is a morph here for the guy we're looking for, if we can help this guy out and get a lever he might have more info for us....++
Selena Ortiz
 player, 19 posts
Mon 29 Jul 2019
at 12:32
The Rider incident. Flavor, any, Interfacing roll req.
'Gilly' poked at the code for a minute and sent a few small probes in .  "I don't see how they're getting in," she declared after a bit.