Introduction.   Posted by Guidmaster.Group: 0
Guidmaster
 GM, 12 posts
 The Storyteller
Thu 4 Jul 2019
at 17:19
Introduction
Your last adventure brought you to a town so small that it's not even on the map.  As you approach you see a small wall surrounding the town.  The front gate is guarded by two rough looking men.  As you approach the gate a guard steps forward.  "You there halt, what is your business?"
Giancarlo
 player, 1 post
Fri 5 Jul 2019
at 16:34
Introduction
Floi approaches the gate with heavy steps, his armor and weapons making a loud metallic sound. He stops as the guard directs his words to him. He grabs a small towel from his belt and calmly wipes his sweaty forehead. Floi puts the towel back in his belt and then answers "Greetings, good soldier. I'm Floi Amhuim, a simple man of the faith. I've been walking for quite some time and now I'm simply looking for a place to rest and maybe a temple to pray. Could you tell me where am I?"
Guidmaster
 GM, 13 posts
 The Storyteller
Tue 9 Jul 2019
at 04:34
Introduction
Floi The guard gives you the once over before speaking again. "The village is called Lath, there is an inn down the road, cannot miss it largest building here.  There is an old shrine near the west wall, don't know who it belongs to.  Any other questions?"
Giancarlo
 player, 2 posts
Wed 10 Jul 2019
at 14:19
Introduction
"Lath, I don't remember hearing this name. My journey brought me far from home." Floi says with a nice smile, enjoying the feeling of exploring new places. "I believe I'll be heading to the shr..." but he was interrupted by the sound of his stomach claiming for food "well, to the inn first then". He looks a little embarrassed to the guard, but shrugs it off and smile again "We always have to listen the Gods will. Thank you, good man.". And so he enters the city looking for the inn.
Guidmaster
 GM, 14 posts
 The Storyteller
Thu 11 Jul 2019
at 15:28
Introduction
Floi As you enter the village and take a look around you see: In the center of town stands a large, newly built roadhouse of fieldstone and rough-hewn timbers.

Actions
Shinoskay
 player, 1 post
Thu 11 Jul 2019
at 23:44
Introduction
Shortly after Floi passes through the gates, another comes into view. Making their own approach to the gates is a slender 5 foot nothing elf with long silver hair, green eyes, fair skin, tightly bound travelers cloths, a bow on his back, quiver on one hip, and a holstered travelers book on his other. Not the most attractive but more so then the average.

He walks with a quarterstaff as support, though likely not needing it.
Giancarlo
 player, 3 posts
Fri 12 Jul 2019
at 18:00
Introduction
As Floi walks down the streets of Lath his hunger grows stronger. He finally reaches what seems to be the center of the town and finds himself in front of a large building, matching the description of the guard "No doubt it is this one!". He quickly looks around observing the movement of the townsfolk, not searching for anything in particular, and then enters the building. He looks for a table to seat and asks to some of the servants "Aye! Could I get some meat and a mug of your best ale?"
Guidmaster
 GM, 15 posts
 The Storyteller
Sat 13 Jul 2019
at 04:50
Introduction
Shi As you approach the gate the guard steps forward.  "Halt and state you business."

Floi You take a seat in the inn.  The common room is filled with locals nursing mugs of ale or cider, all of them eyeing you with curiosity.  You find a seat and a young woman approaches your table.  "One ale and meat coming up.  That will be 3 cp"

Actions
Giancarlo
 player, 4 posts
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 15:08
Introduction
Floi does a quick inspection of the room, and, seeing the attention he brought, he gets a little embarrassed and looks away. Just in time to save him, a woman brings him the food: "Ah! Thank you! Here, take it.", he says as he put 5 cp on the table. "You don't seem very used to foreigners, huh?" and nods his head in direction to the looks, while taking a bite of the meat.
Shinoskay
 player, 2 posts
Mon 15 Jul 2019
at 19:44
Introduction
As the guard addressed him, Shinoskay offered a weary smile "I am a traveling mage hoping to find a place to rest for a short time."

His eyes smiled as much as his mouth did.
Guidmaster
 GM, 16 posts
 The Storyteller
Wed 17 Jul 2019
at 05:29
Introduction
Floi The young woman looks around at the crowd.  "No we don't get many visitors, this town is small and out of the way.  Plus almost everyone around here has known the families for many years.  They're just weary of strangers, anything else I can get you?"

Shin The guard gives you the once over, "A mage huh, well there is no mage tower or such.  There is an inn in the middle of town if your interested."

Actions
Giancarlo
 player, 5 posts
Thu 18 Jul 2019
at 12:49
Introduction
"Ah, I see" Floi says and takes a sip of his ale. "So not much is happening in the neighborhood? Just the same old routine?". He lays his back on he chair "I'll need a room to sleep later, but first I'm probably going to the shrine to do may prayers. So for now I believe I'm fine" he ends with a smile. Then he looks back to the people while finishing his meal, observing the local peasants.
Shinoskay
 player, 3 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2019
at 10:15
Introduction
Without losing his weary smile, with a small nod, "So then may I proceed?"

If he is given permission (ooc: sorry, most gm's hate this sort of posting but I feel it is conducive to progress at this time) Shinoskay will walk in and onward towards the suggested inn until he arrives.

Inside the inn, he will go to the counter "Hello," Nodding while blanking out to whatever pleasantries he receives, " Thank you, I am most interested in a room and a meal if you would."

This message was last edited by the player at 10:15, Fri 19 July 2019.

Guidmaster
 GM, 17 posts
 The Storyteller
Tue 23 Jul 2019
at 14:18
Introduction
Floi You exit the inn and head toward the direction of the shrine as indicated by the guard.  As you walk down the street you notice a few shops but it seems that this is mostly a farming community.  You eventually reach the area the shrine is supposed to be located at but all you find is a tumble of rocks and a very over grown area.  It appers that no one has been here in quite some time.

Shin The common room is filled with locals nursing mugs of ale or cider, all of them eyeing you with curiosity.  You find a seat and a young woman approaches your table.  "That will be 5cp for the meal and the room.  Is there anything else that you might need before I come back with your food?"

Actions
Giancarlo
 player, 6 posts
Thu 25 Jul 2019
at 14:18
Introduction
A bit of disappointment crossed Floi's mind. Not for the actual situation of the shrine, but to know that probably no one in that village cares enough about the matters of faith. Still he walks down to the building, making every effort to pass through the grown grass. He analyzes the situation and claps his hand trying to call for anyone who could answer.
Guidmaster
 GM, 18 posts
 The Storyteller
Fri 2 Aug 2019
at 04:43
Introduction
Floi You look around the deserted shire area.  No one answers your call and there is no evidence of anyone being here in quite some time.

Perception check

Shin The waitress brings your food which consists of some sort of stew and hard bread with a dark ale.  She waits for a few seconds to answer any questions before moving on to other customers.

Actions
Giancarlo
 player, 7 posts
Sat 3 Aug 2019
at 20:31
Introduction
Floi gets a little annoyed that no one is there to answer him, but considering the looks of the shrine it was expected. He he sighs loudly, not any movement. So he turns around and starts making his way back to the inn, walking slowly just to give time to an unlikely call from someone around the shrine.

17:24, Today: Giancarlo rolled 7 using 1d20+3.  Perception.
Shinoskay
 player, 4 posts
Sun 4 Aug 2019
at 23:33
Introduction
Shinoskay gives a nod to the waitress and places the cost in coin on the table before quietly shifting to the food to eat. "lovely", he said to no one as he began to slowly draw the food in. as a precaution, his book was carefully placed in front of him where he could see it and his sack was at his feet where he could feet it. He wasnt the most alert person but like any mage he preferred to not have wasted his time putting the book together just for some misguided thief to off with it.

Every so often, he'd make glances around the room to see who all was in it, listening to what was said by any of the other people gathered.