Goblin Hunt.   Posted by Overlord.Group: 0
Iridius Lemora
 player, 31 posts
Sun 18 Aug 2019
at 19:45
Goblin Hunt
The old mage smiled as he saw the goblins come forth. Casting his spell he began to reach into the mind of these goblins to make them go into a deep sleep. "Fall..."

OOC: Today: Iridius Lemora rolled 18 using 1d20.  Initiative.

Casting Spell on the goblins,  DC 14 Will Save.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:48, Sun 18 Aug 2019.

Overlord
 GM, 89 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Tue 20 Aug 2019
at 01:38
Goblin Hunt
    A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
01 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
02 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
03 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
04 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
05 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
06 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
07 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
08 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
09 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Au|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
10 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |IL|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
11 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
12 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |LF|  |  |  |  |LV|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |G3|  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
13 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Da|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
14 |  |  |  |  |  |  |G1|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |G4|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
15 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
16 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
   +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

Lurdgo's attack kills one of the goblins. Iridius' spell causes goblins 1 and 4 to fall asleep. Goblin 3 takes a wild shot at Darad and misses, then runs deeper into the woods.
Everyone can act.
Lovisa Vinternatten
 player, 26 posts
 Changeling Witch
 Winter's Daughter
Tue 20 Aug 2019
at 02:08
Goblin Hunt
Impressed with Iridius' magic as it fells most of the goblins, movement draws Lovisa's mismatched eyes to the fleeing goblin, and with a motion of her hand as if she were snatching at the strings of a marionette she attempts to cloud the mind before the goblin can flee and warn its kin of their arrival. "No you don't."

OOC:Using Slumber Hex on Goblin if in range (30ft) - DC 14 vs Will, effect as sleep spell; if affected the goblin sleeps for 3 rounds. If not in range I'll change my post.
Darad Stardawn
 player, 33 posts
 I am the greatest ...
 Oh, look a kitten!
Tue 20 Aug 2019
at 13:52
Goblin Hunt
"We need some alive to lead us to the caravan goods. Do not kill them all and be careful, there were not enough of them for a full ambush."

Darad loads his crossbow and takes covering position by the wagon.
Aurellion
 player, 29 posts
 Magus
 Carpenter
Tue 20 Aug 2019
at 15:19
Goblin Hunt
Aurellion followed after the goblin trying to escape.

Double move towards Goblin 3
Overlord
 GM, 95 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Wed 21 Aug 2019
at 13:42
Goblin Hunt
Lovisa, the fleeing goblin is out of range, 60' feet away.

Aurellion, you catch up to it.

Waiting on Lurdgo and Iridius.
Lurdgo Findal
 player, 26 posts
Wed 21 Aug 2019
at 16:11
Goblin Hunt
Lurdgo goes over to the goblin lying of the floor and tries to tie it up before it wakes up.
Iridius Lemora
 player, 32 posts
Fri 23 Aug 2019
at 05:10
Goblin Hunt
The old mage watched as the goblins fell like leaves in the wind. "We only need one alive. Feel free to kill the rest."
Overlord
 GM, 99 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Fri 23 Aug 2019
at 21:51
Goblin Hunt
Goblin 3 withdrawals off the map (withdrawal action, does not provoke attack of opportunity).

The other two goblins remain asleep. One is tied up now.
Aurellion
 player, 30 posts
 Magus
 Carpenter
Sat 24 Aug 2019
at 01:37
Goblin Hunt
Aurellion returned to the group, seeming to argue with himself. "I know it got away...

I tried my best...

Come on, give me a break...
"
Darad Stardawn
 player, 34 posts
 I am the greatest ...
 Oh, look a kitten!
Sat 24 Aug 2019
at 02:36
Goblin Hunt
"This is strange. The goblin party that attacked the merchants had to be much larger than these poor creatures. We need to find their lair. Lets interrogate them as quickly as possible. "
Lurdgo Findal
 player, 27 posts
Sat 24 Aug 2019
at 07:46
Goblin Hunt
Lurdgo sits down by the goblin he tired up.
A small object move towards him through the grass.  It same colour as Lurdgo.
Lurdgo speak in draconic.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Oh you decided to come back then.

The object answers.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
I said you got this.  And I was right.  One goblin down and one out.  What problem.


The object jumps up and land on Lurdgo shoulders.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:46, Sat 24 Aug 2019.

Lovisa Vinternatten
 player, 27 posts
 Changeling Witch
 Winter's Daughter
Sat 24 Aug 2019
at 19:54
Goblin Hunt
ooc:Do I need to make any rolls to stab the sleeping goblins?
Aurellion
 player, 31 posts
 Magus
 Carpenter
Sat 24 Aug 2019
at 20:04
Goblin Hunt
"My best guess is the lair is in the direction the one that got away went. We could try tracking him. Or free one of these and follow it to the lair. Don't worry, we'll still kill it, just after we find the rest."
Overlord
 GM, 104 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Mon 26 Aug 2019
at 15:04
Goblin Hunt
OOC: you don't need to roll to kill the sleeping goblin.
Lovisa Vinternatten
 player, 28 posts
 Changeling Witch
 Winter's Daughter
Mon 26 Aug 2019
at 23:18
Goblin Hunt
Disappointed that the goblin had escaped her magic, Lovisa settles for walking over to a sleeping goblin and driving her spear into the creature - one less to deal with, if nothing else.

"I had really hoped to not have to track, but it seems the best option. Unless we think we can trust that one?" She says, pointing at the sleeping but also tied up goblin they'd secured. "Maybe scare it enough to trade its life for leading us to its home."

OOC: We still have one goblin alive right? One died, one got away, one captured and then I stabbed one.
Lurdgo Findal
 player, 28 posts
Tue 27 Aug 2019
at 08:05
Goblin Hunt
OOC:
Yes Lurdgo killed one then went over to one you put to sleep and he has got it all tired up.

Overlord
 GM, 107 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Thu 29 Aug 2019
at 21:24
Goblin Hunt
Yes, there is one alive, one escaped, and two dead.
Lovisa Vinternatten
 player, 29 posts
 Changeling Witch
 Winter's Daughter
Mon 2 Sep 2019
at 22:56
Goblin Hunt
Pulling her spear from the impaled goblin, Lovisa doesn't bother cleaning it as she hefts it over her shoulder and approaches their sleeping captive, looking down at the goblin dispassionatly.

"Hm. Filthy thing. Well, do we start?" She asks the others, her gaze not moving from the goblin as she thinks of the best ways to interrogate the thing.
Aurellion
 player, 32 posts
 Magus
 Carpenter
Tue 3 Sep 2019
at 01:49
Goblin Hunt
"Since none of us speak goblin, I suggest we free it and follow it to the lair." Aurellion answered, mildly perturbed at repeating himself.
Overlord
 GM, 113 posts
 Your world
 My rules
Tue 3 Sep 2019
at 23:38
Goblin Hunt
If you want to track the one that escaped, it will be a survival check.
Aurellion
 player, 33 posts
 Magus
 Carpenter
Wed 4 Sep 2019
at 00:49
Goblin Hunt
17:48, Today: Aurellion rolled 17 using 1d20+2.  Survival.
Lurdgo Findal
 player, 29 posts
Wed 4 Sep 2019
at 07:31
Goblin Hunt
08:30, Today: Lurdgo Findal rolled 11 using 1d20+8.  Survival.
Darad Stardawn
 player, 35 posts
 I am the greatest ...
 Oh, look a kitten!
Wed 4 Sep 2019
at 13:03
Goblin Hunt
Darad will follow the others and aid if asked.
Lovisa Vinternatten
 player, 30 posts
 Changeling Witch
 Winter's Daughter
Sat 7 Sep 2019
at 16:32
Goblin Hunt
OOC:11:31, Today: Lovisa Vinternatten rolled 20 using 1d20+1.  Survival Check.