Main Game Thread.   Posted by Westen.Group: 0
Mark
 player, 91 posts
 HP: 19/21 AC: 14
 Dragonborn Paladin
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 21:02
Re: Main Game Thread
"If you are done, we should leave and strike the command tent right now." he hastes his teammates. "And let us hope they did not realise we are here, so our attack will catch them off guard."
Trai Dun
 player, 96 posts
 HP:14/29 AC:20
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 22:40
Re: Main Game Thread
"Right then I'm with you, let's go storm the tent and see what we're up against." Trai says, excited for more combat.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:40, Sun 22 Mar 2020.

Sundri Grudge-Bearer
 player, 47 posts
 HP: 15/18 AC: 15
 Dwarf Wizard
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 02:26
Re: Main Game Thread
Sundri cleans off his battleaxe on the leg of a fallen cultist.

"Alrigh', let's get goin'. Lotta cultists ta kill, an' not a lotta day ta do it in."
Xanthas Quell
 player, 28 posts
 HP 12/12 AC 18 PP 12
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 12:29
Re: Main Game Thread
Xanthas finishes up helping tie up the cultists and then turns to the others, "If no one minds, I'll take the dagger and throwing knives along with an quiver of arrows."
Paladria
 player, 71 posts
 DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 12:46
Re: Main Game Thread
Paladria caught up just everyone was plotting the final assault. She spoke up, ”Does anyone need a quick healing before we head in?”
Trai Dun
 player, 97 posts
 HP:14/29 AC:20
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 13:38
Re: Main Game Thread
Trai raises his hand,"I could use a quicky if you got some left."
Paladria
 player, 72 posts
 DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 13:44
Re: Main Game Thread
Paladria took out a spell card and used it to cast a healing spell on Trai.

Cast Cure Wounds on Trai for 8 HP
09:43, Today: Paladria rolled 8 using 1d8+2.  Cure Wounds for Trai

Trai Dun
 player, 98 posts
 HP:22/29 AC:20
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 13:58
Re: Main Game Thread
"Thanks lass, I'm feeling much better." Trai says and looks to the party,"Anybody else need anything or are we good to go."
Mark
 player, 94 posts
 HP: 19/21 AC: 14
 Dragonborn Paladin
Tue 24 Mar 2020
at 08:10
Re: Main Game Thread
"I'm ready, whenever you are." he acknowledges the heads up, and pick up his stuff getting ready to move out.
Paladria
 player, 74 posts
 DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Tue 24 Mar 2020
at 14:25
Re: Main Game Thread
Paladria saluted, ”Aye Aye Lieutenant, ready to move out when you are.”
Jessica
 player, 63 posts
 HP: 16/16 AC: 17
Tue 24 Mar 2020
at 15:53
Re: Main Game Thread
Making sure to collect the coins and healing potions even as the others leave everything behind Jessica catches up with the others on their way out the door, securing the potions along with her other two for use in emergencies.
Mark
 player, 95 posts
 HP: 19/21 AC: 14
 Dragonborn Paladin
Wed 25 Mar 2020
at 11:36
Re: Main Game Thread
Mark goes to the main camp of the cultists as lowkey as practical, waiting for the others before revealing them to them. (If Mark does not know the way, then he just follows someone who does.)
Westen
 GM, 203 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2020
at 15:10
Re: Main Game Thread
In front of you lies the cultist camp. It consists of a collection of tents about the size of a city block. Luckily, there don't seem to be too many cultists in attendance; mostly just a skeleton crew likely assigned to act as guards while the main force is in combat. There are around ten cultists outside at any given time, but it's difficult to get an exact estimate of the true numbers, as they periodically filter in and out of the tents.
Westen
 GM, 204 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2020
at 15:41
Re: Main Game Thread
The map:
https://docs.google.com/spread...ACk/edit?usp=sharing
Mark
 player, 98 posts
 HP: 19/21 AC: 14
 Dragonborn Paladin
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 09:37
Re: Main Game Thread
Marks looks at the camp before us, and unsheats his sword. "I say let's go in and wing it!" he extrapolates his plan to his companions.
Trai Dun
 player, 100 posts
 HP:22/29 AC:20
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 09:42
Re: Main Game Thread
Seeing the many tents and trees around the area, Trai has a big stupid grin in his face as he looks at the party,"Alright lads, how about we make a bunch of torches and start throwing them around the tents. I'm mean look at them being all in a row."
Paladria
 player, 77 posts
 DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 13:29
Re: Main Game Thread
Paladria climbed a tree and sat/stood in the branches to gain an advantage.
Sundri Grudge-Bearer
 player, 49 posts
 HP: 15/18 AC: 15
 Dwarf Wizard
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 14:36
Re: Main Game Thread
Sundri comes up alongside his taller companions, and adds his two copper to the discussion at hand.

"I understand yer enthusiasm, cave-lad, but maybe someone should check it out first? Make sure we burn down tha important tent?"
Jessica
 player, 66 posts
 HP: 16/16 AC: 17
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 21:31
Re: Main Game Thread
Observing the camp in as much detail as she can from this distance it takes Jessica a few moments to catch up with her more exuberant companions discussion, but when she does it seems she agrees with both of them.

”The important tents are the bigger ones in the middle with the guards, the biggest is to far away from the the trees to burn but both of the other two should be close enough to easily set on fire without needing to use any torches or get close to them.  Once we have that distraction going we can either move in closer to get the third tent, or attack more directly at those who come to put the fire out.”
Trai Dun
 player, 102 posts
 HP:22/29 AC:20
Fri 27 Mar 2020
at 22:07
Re: Main Game Thread
Trai listens to the dwarf's plan of attack and he grumbles something impatiently. Then listens to the barmaid's plan and nods enthusiastically,"I like your idea already, especially the part where we go attack them."
Sundri Grudge-Bearer
 player, 50 posts
 HP: 15/18 AC: 15
 Dwarf Wizard
Sat 28 Mar 2020
at 06:21
Re: Main Game Thread
Sundri ignores the caveman's mumbled comments, but joins the giant man in nodding at Jessica's plan.

"I can get behind tha' plan."
Mark
 player, 99 posts
 HP: 19/21 AC: 14
 Dragonborn Paladin
Sun 29 Mar 2020
at 14:32
Re: Main Game Thread
Mark starts croaking as the others are talking about setting everything to fire "Your eagerness is nice, but fire is a harsh tool. What if there are prisoners in the tent, or you also set the forest to fire?"
Trai Dun
 player, 103 posts
 HP:22/29 AC:20
Sun 29 Mar 2020
at 21:39
Re: Main Game Thread
"Then we send a scout if your worried about captured people. The sneakiest one should go, like the little lady or barely noticeable boy." Trai says, gesturing to Paladria and Xanthas.
Xanthas Quell
 player, 29 posts
 HP 12/12 AC 18 PP 12
Mon 30 Mar 2020
at 12:24
Re: Main Game Thread
Xanthas grins at Trai's comment as he twirls a throwing dagger between his fingers, "Now that sounds like a bit of fun."
Paladria
 player, 78 posts
 DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Mon 30 Mar 2020
at 12:58
Re: Main Game Thread
Paladria is in her tree waiting for the attack to begin.