Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)   Posted by Happy Mage.Group: archive A
Sveitha White
 Human, 120 posts
 Warhammer and sickle
 Chain and Shield
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 19:53
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Because we didn't get to level that is just enough to drop me
Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 177 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 20:58
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
With a mighty flex of her muscles, Yuirkinshirka tore herself free of the rope. She hefted her hammer and stepped towards Bharash. "This is the part where you try to run away and cry about how we're so evil and keep attacking you for no reason."

Unfortunately, I forgot that escping was my action for this round, or else I would have squished Bharash for 16 damage. Such fine rolls to waste.

Move to I7

13:30, Today:Secret Roll:Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 22 using 1d20+4 with rolls of 18. Escape rope.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:20, Sun 22 Mar.

Maevnas Nightbrewer
 Dwarf, 74 posts
 Scalemail and Shield
 Warhammer/Crossbow
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 08:10
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
The spectral sword barely moves. Maevnas murmurs "Vergadin's radiance. " A light streaks towards Lashiir.


Maevnas Nightbrewer rolled 9 using 1d20+5 with rolls of 4. Spiritual Weapon Att at Lashiir.

Maevnas Nightbrewer rolled 13 using 2d20+5, dropping the highest dice only with rolls of 8,14.  Guiding bolt at Lashiir.
Probably didn't hit but just in case. Maevnas Nightbrewer rolled 12 using 4d6, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 1,5,5,2.  Radiant dam.

Bharash
 Dragonborn, 163 posts
 Male Green Dragonborn
 I have cool green scales.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 15:52
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
"Tch, not again..." Bharash mutters as he casts a familiar spell hoping it would work somehow. With a lullaby-like incantation, Bharash sweeps his hand in front of him and in the area he designated, drowsiness begins to take. "Alright Extrimiton, do your thing. They're very obviously enemies. Poor Rux." before he retreats a bit a ducks back through the door.

OOC:

15:48, Today: Secret Roll: Bharash rolled 28 using 5d8 with rolls of 8,2,8,7,3.  Sleep
I am pretty sure, this puts one of you to sleep. I'm putting this in a place where it only affects Yuri and Ront. Now go to sleep and stay asleep. Forever. Pretty please.

Then move to like K6 or something.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:53, Sun 22 Mar.

Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 178 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 16:14
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
If Bharash moves, Y2K squishes him with her mighty hammer.


assuming I should get an attack of opportunity if Bharash tries to move away...
Attack:21
Damage:16

11:18, Today: Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 16 using 1d6+11 with rolls of 5.  Reroll 2.
11:18, Today: Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 13 using 2d6+5 with rolls of 6,2.
11:18, Today: Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 21 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 14.  Attack of opportunity.

Maevnas, it seems like you've had about a half dozen misses in a row. I thi k you should qualify for a mulligan in there if you want.

Also, I was under the impression that the east door was locked.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:23, Sun 22 Mar.

Bharash
 Dragonborn, 164 posts
 Male Green Dragonborn
 I have cool green scales.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 17:05
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
OOC:
Oh I did not realise you had moved. In that case I wouldn't move unless Yuri is the one put to sleep by my Sleep spell. Or if the east door is locked then I don't move either.

Ront the Brawn
 Half-Orc, 87 posts
 Half-Orc Male
 Dark clothes, Greataxe
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 17:48
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Ronts current health is beyond the power of your puny spell.
Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 180 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 17:51
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
well, I'm not sleeping, I got things to do. And too much hp.
Bharash
 Dragonborn, 165 posts
 Male Green Dragonborn
 I have cool green scales.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 17:59
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Wait at lv 3, you both have more than 28hp?? Even with Ront taking 9 damage?? How far above average did you guys roll for leveling up?
Happy Mage
 GM, 1013 posts
 Do you believe in magic?
 I hope you do.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 18:01
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Yeah

it's not fair.

No really though how high did you roll?
Lashiir
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 18:04
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Bharash fiddles with the door but is unable to open it due to the illithid's tentacle print security system.

Lashiir destroys another of Maevnas's mirror images.

Ront's turn

Sveitha KO
Yuri  HP?
Rux DEAD |
Yaveklar KO |
Larry KO 2/3 success 1/3 fail
Maevnas  HP?-24 |ceiling 10' up melee Lashiir
Bharash  HP?-13
Lashiir  HP?-14 | melee maevnas
Ront  HP-9 |



Extrimiton
 Ulitharid, 6 posts
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 18:05
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Extrimiton's voice echoes through everyone's brains, "Something is wrong. There's a virus in the system. I must reset it all. Get back in your pods!"
Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 182 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 18:07
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
"I'm not going anywherr without my hard earned exp... er... I mean loot!"

with 1st level hp of 12, another +4 for con, thats only an average of 6 to beat a 28 for me.

[Private to Ront the Brawn: also: who says im level 3?]

This message was last edited by the player at 18:09, Sun 22 Mar.

Ront the Brawn
 Half-Orc, 88 posts
 Half-Orc Male
 Dark clothes, Greataxe
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 18:23
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Managing to see some reason through his rage, Ront makes Larry drink another healing potion.



Ront the Brawn rolled 14 using 4d4+4 with rolls of 2,3,4,1.  Potion of Greater Healing.

Rage ends.

Being a barbarian does have its uses, d12 hit dice and high con being some of them. The fact we get to take the average if we roll below it helped too.

[Private to Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset: Oh, did you get some bonus xp from somewhere? I'm only at 2300/2700 to level 4.]

Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 184 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 19:12
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Tired of talk, The green haired gnome simply swung her hammer at the dragon blood.

attack: 17
Damage: 17

14:08, Today: Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 17 using 2d6+5 with rolls of 6,6. Damage.
14:08, Today: Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset rolled 17 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 10. Another roll to squish Bharash.

Bharash
 Dragonborn, 167 posts
 Male Green Dragonborn
 I have cool green scales.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 19:27
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Well gg I'm down. Who even guessed the wizard would have low hp. Yalls better stop pretending to be good and just be evil cuz yknow yalls be evil. God I can't wait to kill you guys somehow in the future.
Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 185 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 19:52
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Yuirkinshirka sighed, "Even after he's down, I still here his annoying voice crying about the nature of good and evil."

#1) Who's pretending to be good?

#2) I'll probably be on your team with the next reshuffle, so...


[Private to Ront the Brawn: Happy, I know you told us Bharash is just being a lovable sarcastic clown, but it seems like the saltiness is strong in this one when he loses.

 I wrote these points as well, but decided they would be a bit too snarky.
#3) If you want people to a accept your surrender, it's a good idea to stop attacking them. We gave you a chance, and you spent your next action to attack Ront.
#4) You've got LONG way to go before you can complain about how a battle went to Ront and me.
#5) kill us in the future? Good luck with that one. You've had 2 shots and haven't even come close. And we're not even using overpowered magic items to do it.
]

This message was last edited by the player at 22:35, Sun 22 Mar.

Sveitha White
 Human, 121 posts
 Warhammer and sickle
 Chain and Shield
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 20:01
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
I think this is dead make new character :-P
Larry
 Dwarf, 25 posts
 Dwarf in Floppy Hat
 Big Smile, Scale, Whip
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 23:06
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)


Larry Pops back up.  "By the dark lords gruesome defenestrations, ...what has happened here?"
Yuirkinshirka Krumplefesset
 Gnome, 187 posts
 Chain Mail
 Really Big Hammer
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 02:30
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
"Lashiir!" Y2K shouted. "Stand down! That's enough."

To Maevnas, she said, "Your squid master said to get back into the pods. If that's what you want, give up and your team can go back to the land of make believe. "
Maevnas Nightbrewer
 Dwarf, 75 posts
 Scalemail and Shield
 Warhammer/Crossbow
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 04:12
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
"I just want to survive this, at this point I don't even know what is real or not. This Lashiir is an ass but if he stops attacking me I will return the favor. "
Lashiir
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 06:00
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Lashiir sheathes her greatsword.

If you trust this one she should join us. We must go kill Extrimiton and set all of these people free. We could use your help.

LAshiir extends a green handshake to Maevnas.

Will update everything in the morning. Maevnas and team 1 let me know your choice to allow Maevnas to join you or have her stay with team 2.

Team 2 Ive got something fun for you for the week left before we reroll teams for the next level.

Maevnas Nightbrewer
 Dwarf, 77 posts
 Scalemail and Shield
 Warhammer/Crossbow
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 09:05
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Maevnas tentatively extends a hand to Lashiir while waiting to hear what the others say.
Larry
 Dwarf, 26 posts
 Dwarf in Floppy Hat
 Big Smile, Scale, Whip
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 17:53
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)

Larry will bow his head lightly to Maevnas.  "The Darklord is forgiving in his infinite wisdom."

Larry will approach the corpse of Rux and begin to draw the symbol of the Dreadlord into the dead flesh of the mindflayer.

He will squat down and begin a prayer of healing as well for all who need it.  "Gather near and the Darlord's mercy will heal your hurts."



Larry will cast Prayer of healing using a slot from his ring.  Everyone gets 9 HP back.
02:49, Today: Larry rolled 9 using 2d8+3 with rolls of 2,4.  prayer of healing.

Happy Mage
 GM, 1022 posts
 Do you believe in magic?
 I hope you do.
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 17:57
Team 1 and Team 2 in Psipod Nexus 1 (Area 14)
Well done. Back to your group threads.