003 - The Rejoining.   Posted by DM Neogi.Group: 0
Clover
 player, 123 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Fri 8 Jan 2021
at 19:36
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Clover was not in need of healing but a good night's rest was needed.

He followed the others as they headed through the tunnels to the hole, and the way to the surface.
Beagan WobbleCog
 player, 195 posts
 Forest gnome
 Multitalented
Fri 8 Jan 2021
at 22:56
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
“This place was much worse than I suspected....remind me to research the devourer later, maybe even some true name research.”
Orlen
 player, 178 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Sun 10 Jan 2021
at 20:06
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"I still need some healing as well friend," Orlen said. He was hurting himself badly, they needed to rest and recover before tackling this again.
Clover
 player, 124 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Sun 10 Jan 2021
at 22:26
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Beagan WobbleCog:
“This place was much worse than I suspected....remind me to research the devourer later, maybe even some true name research.”




Ooc:
does clover have any idea how long that research would take?

research takes (1 week and a legend lore spell) per point of CR

This message was last edited by the player at 00:46, Mon 11 Jan.

Theo Metuckle
 player, 85 posts
 Cleric/Warlock
Sun 10 Jan 2021
at 22:57
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
   Theo shakes his head. "That's me out, I'm afraid," he says.
Beagan WobbleCog
 player, 196 posts
 Forest gnome
 Multitalented
Mon 11 Jan 2021
at 00:25
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
“It will probably be easier if we start with demigods and such.”
Orlen
 player, 179 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Tue 12 Jan 2021
at 18:58
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"Let's head topside then if Theo's out of healing, we can rest and discuss our next moves in relative safety," Orlen suggested.
Clover
 player, 125 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 21:07
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Clover scratches an itch on His nose.
Sir Jovius
 player, 112 posts
 Halfling Swashbuckler
 AC 20 HP 33/21
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 02:44
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Sir Jovius nodded
"That's some fine scratching, chum"
Orlen
 player, 180 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 03:13
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"Hey stop scratching and let's get topside," Orlen said
Theo Metuckle
 player, 86 posts
 Cleric/Warlock
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 09:43
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
   "I could certainly do with some fresh air," comments Theo as they head back to the opening.
Beagan WobbleCog
 player, 197 posts
 Forest gnome
 Multitalented
Thu 11 Mar 2021
at 15:52
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
“Agreed we have not much else to learn here.  Unless we missed some runes on the prisoners cell.”
Clover
 player, 126 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Thu 11 Mar 2021
at 18:14
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
well i am expended as they say. I am not good at swinging a weapon, but thet is all i could do if we run into trouble
Orlen
 player, 181 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Thu 11 Mar 2021
at 18:17
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"We can always come back tomorrow and explore more after a good night or two of rest," Orlen said as they were heading for the exit.
Clover
 player, 127 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Mon 29 Mar 2021
at 15:56
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Clover kicks a random rock, stubbing his toe on something. he digs at it with his fingers untill he digs it up. Dusting it off Clover finds and picks up an clay mug that appears to be an "anymug"

look what I found
Orlen
 player, 182 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Mon 29 Mar 2021
at 17:53
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"That's nice," Orlen said.
Clover
 player, 128 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Mon 29 Mar 2021
at 17:58
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Orlen:
"That's nice," Orlen said.


clover looks into he mug and dreams of the finest elven wines he has ever had...as he did the mug filled with just that substance. he then poured a glass for Orlen and he drank with friends while he waited for his turn to climb out of the hole.
Sir Jovius
 player, 113 posts
 Halfling Swashbuckler
 AC 20 HP 33/21
Mon 29 Mar 2021
at 21:05
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Sir Jovius chuckled
"I'm happy something good came out of this "
Beagan WobbleCog
 player, 198 posts
 Forest gnome
 Multitalented
Tue 30 Mar 2021
at 01:33
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"Does it make potions?"
Orlen
 player, 183 posts
 Rock Gnome Rogue-Ranger
 11/32 HP
Tue 30 Mar 2021
at 01:35
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
"Some healing potions would be awesome right now," Orlen said.
Clover
 player, 129 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Tue 30 Mar 2021
at 01:37
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
In reply to Beagan WobbleCog (msg # 475):

no just (non magical) (non poisonous) (non acidic) substances that are liquid in the same temperature range as water, and only a pint at a time.

This message was last edited by the player at 01:38, Tue 30 Mar.

Sir Jovius
 player, 114 posts
 Halfling Swashbuckler
 AC 20 HP 33/21
Tue 30 Mar 2021
at 02:11
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
The halfling swashbuckler grinned
"Right now, a good stout is as welcome as a healing draught.   I'd love a turn, when you're quenched "
Clover
 player, 130 posts
 15/15;20 t20 f16; 4/4/9
 TS+21 15+(2x CR) +10 +5
Tue 30 Mar 2021
at 14:53
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
Clover happily hands over the mug to Sir Jovius.
Beagan WobbleCog
 player, 199 posts
 Forest gnome
 Multitalented
Wed 31 Mar 2021
at 00:35
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
“I will go a pint of whiskey at the last if your cup will do it...if not a pint of stout.”
Sir Jovius
 player, 115 posts
 Halfling Swashbuckler
 AC 20 HP 33/21
Wed 31 Mar 2021
at 02:25
Re: 003 - The Rejoining
He drained the cup and sighed happily
"Ah...just like mama used to brew"