Courtyard.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: 0
Storyteller
 GM, 30 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Fri 17 Jul 2020
at 09:29
Courtyard
OOC: post here if you remain in the courtyard, or if there is anything you do before you go
Theopholis
 player, 18 posts
Thu 23 Jul 2020
at 16:14
Courtyard
Theo scans the courtyard and circles the tower, scanning for any details that seem out of the ordinary. He looks for a semi-private locatiin and then teleports to the top of the tower. There, he scans the surrounding lands looking both for potential goblin attack and for interesting places to visit tomorrow. Should he notice anything interesting that might entice him to act, we'll go from there. If not, he'll step down and enter the tavern.
Storyteller
 GM, 37 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Mon 27 Jul 2020
at 13:46
Courtyard
It is evening, so it is hard to see too much.  The river meanders away to the east and west.  The hills spread out in all directions, rising to the low mountains off to the north.  The men  below finish moving the mounts below, and soon are back around their fire.


Heading down from the roof will take you to a floor with a few locked rooms.  There is a small stair which will take you to the upper rooms (and its relevant thread)
Theopholis
 player, 19 posts
Thu 30 Jul 2020
at 16:37
Courtyard
I peer through the convenient eyeball-sized keyholes on each door into the well-lit rooms beyond, memorizing the contents with my photographic memory that I just acquired. Then I head down to the upper rooms.
Storyteller
 GM, 38 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Tue 4 Aug 2020
at 13:20
Courtyard
Alas, only one room has any light, and there isn't much you can see.  Looks like there is a bed, but not much more is visible
Zarotyma
 player, 10 posts
Thu 6 Aug 2020
at 13:21
Courtyard
Tyma preferred to stay outside in the open rather than trapped in a building she was unfamiliar with.

She wanders over to the fire and asks the men there if she could join them.  She also inquires if they would mind her spending the night with the horses.
Storyteller
 GM, 42 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Fri 7 Aug 2020
at 08:33
Courtyard
The men are a welcoming group, though a little uncertain around a customer they just met.  The request to stay with the horses seems to strike them as odd, but they do agree.

"That is some dedication lads.  I ought to have one of you stay down with the horses at night, just to make sure they're ok. Might give a man time to, say, repair a bow."   says the dwarf, Reghail who seems to be in charge.  The others all laugh at a young guy (you'll find out soon his name is Aelfric) who, judging by their jokes, went fishing, lost his pole, decided to go hunting instead, then broke his bow.  This story seems to annoy Aelfric, but greatly amuses his friends.

After a while, someone turns to you.  "Hope you forgive me prying, but is it true you fought off a bunch of goblins?"
Zarotyma
 player, 12 posts
Thu 13 Aug 2020
at 23:32
Courtyard
In reply to Storyteller (msg # 7):

Tyma confirms that they did run into a group that was having issues with a bunch of goblins with an air of "here are the facts but I'd rather not talk about it".
She quicly continues saying that she simply feels more confortable around animals than people she does not know, and asks again for someone to show her to the horses.
Storyteller
 GM, 45 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Tue 18 Aug 2020
at 12:09
Courtyard
There a few disappointed looks, but no one objects to your decision to not talk about the fight.