Morning.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: 0
Storyteller
 GM, 46 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Tue 18 Aug 2020
at 12:17
Morning
The drinking in the common room goes on for a few more hours, until eventually bedrolls are brought out and most travelers go to sleep.  A few wander off to private rooms. The people upstairs seem to all have rooms. A few are still available.

in the morning, a few groups are heading out. porridge is available in the common room,and your guards are enjoying some.

You should be able to find each other without much difficulty.
Urison
 player, 27 posts
Tue 18 Aug 2020
at 22:33
Morning
Urison wanders down to the common room for a bowl of porridge.  He informs the others about what Bella decided regarding visiting Drellin's Ferry before crossing the river.  He also mentions that the group of sellswords, the Mountain Wolves, have claimed there's an army of goblins roaming about, but Urison largely brushes it off as an attempt to improve their business.

"Still, if anyone thinks it is worth asking them about the goblins, we certainly may find some useful information," he adds at the end, before taking another bite of porridge.
Theopholis
 player, 22 posts
Sat 29 Aug 2020
at 00:02
Morning
Theo agrees to a visit to Drellin's Ferry. He thinks the warnings of an army of goblins may need to be taken with a grain of salt but should not be ignored. After eating a filling breakfast, Theo seeks out the Mountain Wolves to see if they can point him in the direction of the most recent sighting of the goblin army.
Storyteller
 GM, 49 posts
 I am Bill
 I tell stories
Wed 2 Sep 2020
at 09:45
Morning
Asking the barmaid about the Mountain Wolves causes her to pause, then lead you to a hallway next to the common room.  There are a few private rooms here.  Not as nice as the ones upstairs from what you can see, but large and well kept.

At the end of the hall is a larger room with an open door, and in it are the Wolves.  There are 7 of them, and all but one have wolf tattoos on their hands.  They are sitting around a table eating and talking, though when it becomes clear you are coming to their room, the conversations stop.  They don't seem hostile, more curious.

One of them says "You are the fellows who took down some goblins, no?"
Urison
 player, 28 posts
Thu 3 Sep 2020
at 02:59
Morning
Urison follows Theo into the room, curious to hear what transpires.