IC: 001-E: Patrol.   Posted by Co-GM.Group: 0
Polaris
 player, 132 posts
 Sally Dane
Fri 6 Aug 2021
at 20:59
IC: 001-E Patrol
“You wanna fight as a lawyer? Right on!” Sally gave a quick “Power To The People” fist pump. “Then fight like Tom Hayden or William Kunstler! They fought in the courts, but they talked to the people they represented! If you’re getting down in the legal arena, then you’ll eventually have to talk to Luke & Cap. Why not rap with them now?”
She-Hulk
 NPC, 1 post
Sun 8 Aug 2021
at 14:58
IC: 001-E Patrol
"Meeting with the people doesn't usually involve meeting with America's Most wanted.  But fuck, you're right.  Hulk in midtown is a last resort.  Must be the Thunderbolts can't handle it."  Wade feels a little kick under the table.  Both people talking to her probably notice that she's slowly getting larger.

The cafe employees have left through a back door.

"Just... try to bring me back to myself when this is over.  I'll meet with your resistance then."

10:22, Today: Co-GM rolled 10 using 3d8 with rolls of 1,1,8.  she-hulk duty, attorney, psych expert.
Stepping up the stress.  There's two GM opportunities available for any of you while you figure out dealing with SHIELD.

Jen will come with you - she's in danger of turning into Hulk at any moment.

Polaris
 player, 133 posts
 Sally Dane
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 03:16
IC: 001-E Patrol
Jennifer finally relented, thrilling Sally. “Hey, your Hulk trip gets heavy, we’ll help you find your way back.” Watching the street, Sally jerked a thumb in the opposite direction of the S.H.I.E.L.D. van. “We’ve gotta cut out before the Super-Pigs return.”
Funnybone
 player, 78 posts
 Wade Wilson
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 14:46
IC: 001-E Patrol
"You know, I met a super-pig once," Wade said, falling into step with Sally. "Nice guy. Delicious, too."
Polaris
 player, 134 posts
 Sally Dane
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 16:02
IC: 001-E Patrol
“Wait. You ate an actual super-pig? Please tell me he wasn’t intelligent life!”
Funnybone
 player, 79 posts
 Wade Wilson
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 16:12
IC: 001-E Patrol
"Intelligent?" Wade repeated. "He was pretty dumb, as I recall. It was an escaped test animal from some top-secret weapons program. Code-named the Incredible Pork."
She-Hulk
 NPC, 2 posts
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 16:26
IC: 001-E Patrol
"You know, for a second I thought you might be a Shape-shifter and not actually Wade.

Aren't you supposedly working with those guys out front?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 16:41, Mon 09 Aug 2021.

Funnybone
 player, 80 posts
 Wade Wilson
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 16:39
IC: 001-E Patrol
"No, I'm Wade Wilson," Wade chuckled. Jennifer had decided that the Incredible Pork was a joke, apparently. It was just as well. If they had a hard time believing the Incredible Pork, they'd never believe Chick Jones. "I'm just not the Wade Wilson you know. I'm better looking and I tell fewer jokes. But it's a long story, one we don't really have time for."
Polaris
 player, 135 posts
 Sally Dane
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 17:49
IC: 001-E Patrol
“Like, you have no idea how long of a story! Please just believe us when we say that we’re only trying to help, and that we need to leave. Like, now.”
She-Hulk
 NPC, 3 posts
Mon 9 Aug 2021
at 18:07
IC: 001-E Patrol
Suddenly, it's not Jen you're talking to anymore.  The mug breaks in her hands and the table falls over.  The Hulk stands up, 8-feet tall.

"Two Wades.  Smash together?".  She presses a fist into an open hand, in case her meaning was lost.

Jen's expensive-looking jacket turns into a ripped, open vest with a very stretch-resistant sports bra underneath.  Thankfully her skirt was long, as it's extremely short at her new height.

The door chimes.  Several SHIELD members walk in.
"Oh good, you got her transformed.  Ready to stop some demons now, She-Hulk?"


"No, just Hulk now.  Not that name."
Iron Fist
 player, 52 posts
 Danny Rand
Tue 10 Aug 2021
at 03:46
IC: 001-E Patrol
In the span of just a few minutes, Danny has gone from suspiciously watching the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, to being in awe of Polaris' passionate anti-war speech, to slight nervousness at Jen's drastic transformation. He folds his arms next to Wade, wagging a finger at the agent who mistakenly addressed Hulk.

"Don't get her angry," he says with a smirk. "You wouldn't like her when... well, you know."
Funnybone
 player, 81 posts
 Wade Wilson
Wed 11 Aug 2021
at 14:27
IC: 001-E Patrol
"Are we going now? It feels like we're going now." Wade was ready to deal with the incursion, or whatever was going on. He was fairly itching for some action, really.

Becoming Funnybone would be like kicking over an anthill. The SHIELD folks would go nuts, and Mephisto only knew what the Hulk would do. So he'd hold off on the transmogrification for as long as he could. But Funnybone could get places a lot faster than Wade.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:35, Thu 12 Aug 2021.

Polaris
 player, 136 posts
 Sally Dane
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 00:53
IC: 001-E Patrol
“Are we doing this with the badges?” Sally looked at Wade, Danny, & Grant. Would S.H.I.E.L.D. turn on them if they used their powers, even to help with some “demons”? She decided she’d seek another opinion.

Sally reached out and tried to “tune in” to Sue’s wavelength over their Tallus link. Sister Sue. Have you heard about any demons on your end?
Unseen
 player, 179 posts
 Susan Richards
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 03:10
IC: 001-E Patrol
Sue chimed back, looping in the entire patrol group on her response to Sally:

Oh, hey!  I was just about to ring you guys!   Funny you should mention demons --  the Tallus says there's an interdimensional rupture very close to where we arrived.  Like a revolving door into the Realm of Limbo. And, there are three Legions - anyone know how big a demonic Legion is?  I have no clue - anyway, they're light infantry, all within a kilometer of the rupture.  Gwen thinks this is the grand finale.   And, the Tallus mentioned imminent mission failure.  I'm en route, of course. And, I'm so sorry we didn't smoke that joint before the apocalypse! 

Tallus, plot quickest route for patrol group, and make available to any member on demand.

Also, the head honcho is named N'Astirh, if that rings a bell for anyone.   I've asked the Tally for available data...

This message was last edited by the player at 03:29, Fri 13 Aug 2021.

Iron Fist
 player, 53 posts
 Danny Rand
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 03:34
IC: 001-E Patrol
Danny nods in response to Sally's question.

"We'll play nice... for now."
Co-GM
 GM, 26 posts
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 15:36
IC: 001-E Patrol
The Hulk grabs one of the android units, says "You tricked me into fighting me friends" and throws it through the window.  Then she heads through the broken window and runs roughly in the direction of Midtown.

"Well, at least she's helping.  The SHIELD agent says.  "You ready Wade?  These civilians should stay here.

As you've insisted, Mr. Rand.  Martial arts is not a superpower."


The sound of the SHIELD trucks starting can be heard.

11:28, Today: Co-GM, on behalf of She-Hulk, rolled 8,4,7,2 using d10,d8,d12,d8.  15, d8 effect
11:28, Today: Co-GM rolled 17 using 5d8 with rolls of 6,3,1,5,2.  11, d8 effect


OOC:  Do you want to bring Luke and Cap into this?  Use Sally's powers to get down there?

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:38, Fri 13 Aug 2021.

Funnybone
 player, 82 posts
 Wade Wilson
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 15:59
IC: 001-E Patrol
[OOC: Funnybone's motorcycle drives at Superhuman speed. He can get there in seconds, and even carry a passenger.]

Wade's skin rippled, then burst into flame, leaving a leather-clad burning skeleton in his place.

"I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her go," he said of the (She-)Hulk as she retreated into the distance. "What about you, Danny? Does she make you Rand-y?"

He gestured to an open patch of asphalt by the curb, and there was a blast of hellfire. The empty space was soon filled with a blazing motorcycle.

"Hello baby. I missed you."
Iron Fist
 player, 54 posts
 Danny Rand
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 17:43
IC: 001-E Patrol
"Not my type," Danny snorted in response to Wade. "Now, who's ready to stop a demon invasion? Haven't seen one in at least a week."
Tigro
 player, 48 posts
 Grant Nelson
Fri 13 Aug 2021
at 22:06
IC: 001-E Patrol
"Sorry, I didn't want to get too close and got distracted, didn't want to give the agents any reason to take a good look," he says over their links.  To She-Hulk "Ms. Hulk, we'll help with demons if we need to, but we'll help you with these 'bots as well." Tigro says. "Sorry for the bad timing to go chasing man-rats."


OOC: Sorry, I've been sick with a sinus infection+strep and fighting doctors to get help IRL (ENT/otolaryngologist) and new psych-doc my old one retired and I'm unhappy with that. Since he wants to change meds after my first visit. Which have been working, plus life stuff, dealing with a lot of crap from RL friends. I apologize for not being active for all this.)
Polaris
 player, 137 posts
 Sally Dane
Sun 15 Aug 2021
at 01:55
IC: 001-E Patrol
“Alright, Hell’s Angel. You ride your chopper, and I’ll fly the boys over there.” Sally swooped her arms up in a graceful flourish as she magnetically levitated. Tigro and Iron Fist felt a magnetic tug as Polaris started lifting them for takeoff. If the badges didn’t attack, she would start flying toward Midtown after making a pass within a discreet sighting of Cap & Luke’s van.

OOC:

I don’t know if I need a roll, but in case, here goes:

21:50, Today: Polaris rolled 9,4,8,1 using 1d10,1d8,1d8,1d8.  Fly the Exiles to Midtown.

Duty 1d10 + Mistress of Magnetism 1d8 + Subsonic Flight 1d8 + Acrobatics Expert 1d8.

Total: 17
Effect: d8
Opportunity: 1 (for the Mutant Drama)



This message was last edited by the player at 18:25, Sun 15 Aug 2021.

Tigro
 player, 49 posts
 Grant Nelson
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 01:01
IC: 001-E Patrol
In reply to Polaris (msg # 64):

"I could be called Skytiger if I had this power myself, or something like it! Kinda fun! Whoooo!" Tigro smiles as she lifts him off. "Plus not a bad view, can't dodge though if they start shooting!"
Polaris
 player, 138 posts
 Sally Dane
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 01:04
IC: 001-E Patrol
“I’m the Mistress of Magnetism, remember?”
Funnybone
 player, 83 posts
 Wade Wilson
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 15:14
IC: 001-E Patrol
If nobody was going to ride with him, then Funnybone was just going to head to wherever the trouble was, riding solo.
Co-GM
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 16:10
IC: 001-E Patrol
The Agent stares blankly as Wade turns into a flaming skeleton, as this was not what he expected at all.

He reaches for something, which turs out to be a radio but it's caught in Sally's magnetic field.

The group heads off before he can react further.

OOC:  Holding here for a little bit while we get the threads synced.
Tigro
 player, 50 posts
 Grant Nelson
Fri 20 Aug 2021
at 22:28
IC: 001-E Patrol
In reply to Polaris (msg # 66):

"Oh, do you want me to call you Mistress? or Just Polaris?"He says with a laugh. "I'm not into, well, you know."