17th of Mirtul.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Roscoe Porridgepot
 player, 3 posts
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 20:20
17th of Mirtul
"I'm sorry, Brer.  I feel like I may have missed something.  Why do you feel conflicted over helping the caravan to Baldur's Gate?  Do you not feel it is the right thing for us to be doing?"  He takes another bite of the gruel and tries his best not to make a face.  "Seriously, we should have hunted for a chef and some spices instead of weapons though.  If this caravan fights as well as it cooks, we are all doomed."  He puts the food aside, but after a few moments he picks it back up again.  Hunger overwhelming his shame and disgust.
Jamrion
 player, 20 posts
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 22:07
17th of Mirtul
they have the tent well in hand, doubt they even need your instructions
Billiam
 NPC, 7 posts
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 22:40
17th of Mirtul
Billiam responds without looking at Jamrion, "This is why you're not in charge." he looks around at the rest of the camp, obviously looking for something or someone, "Tell the guard leader that I have some flasks that may help him should he need them." he waves dismissively to the half-elf with one hand as he uses the other to cover his mouth as he coughs.
Jamrion
 player, 21 posts
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 23:41
17th of Mirtul
I will tell Brer, or we could save the trip if you just give them to me, we are working together on troop training
Brer Vodraz
 player, 15 posts
Tue 2 Mar 2021
at 23:49
17th of Mirtul
“I...  last night when Jamiron and I were in the tavern or patrolling the perimeter.  This morning waking to the smell of falafel in the desert, the sounds of preparing for a battle, and instead.  This,”  He raises his bowl f thin soup.  “Do none of you feel something strange?”
Bricet
 player, 4 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 01:17
17th of Mirtul
In reply to Brer Vodraz (msg # 17):

I feel something is amiss.  I feel like I am in a story that is familiar, but on the wrong page.    He helps the others prepare and pack as needs be.
Billiam
 NPC, 8 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 02:15
17th of Mirtul
"Yes...we could." Billiam responds dryly to the half-elf before a coughing fit overtakes him.

This message was last edited by the player at 11:32, Wed 03 Mar.

Jamrion
 player, 22 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 17:42
17th of Mirtul
Walks away back to rest of party.
Brer, you can deal with Billam from now on.
Bricet
 player, 5 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 17:50
17th of Mirtul
Brer, if you think you need any help, I can certainly help.
Jamrion
 player, 23 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 22:10
17th of Mirtul
does any body else have an odd feeling, think we need to send Scouts out little farther today
Brer Vodraz
 player, 16 posts
Wed 3 Mar 2021
at 23:01
17th of Mirtul
“I don’t think this is a scout thing.  Besides, I’m  concerned that if they go too far they might not come back.”  He ponders for a minute.  “I think we need to ask around and see if anyone else has this feeling.  Maybe their experience will help us find something out.  And if we are the only ones...  well what if we are endangering the caravan.”
Jamrion
 player, 24 posts
Thu 4 Mar 2021
at 00:38
17th of Mirtul
whatever you want, when we start moving I am still going to be out in front a ways
Jamrion
 player, 25 posts
Thu 4 Mar 2021
at 15:55
17th of Mirtul
Look around for Hastrin.
GM
 GM, 13 posts
Thu 4 Mar 2021
at 17:52
17th of Mirtul
Hastrin is easily spotted in the same place she was when you all first exited your tents and is till talking to the same refugees.
Jamrion
 player, 26 posts
Thu 4 Mar 2021
at 18:08
17th of Mirtul
alright, I am going to talk the Hastrin and the folks around her.
Makes way to the group Hastrin is talking with and listens for a few minutes.
GM
 GM, 14 posts
Fri 5 Mar 2021
at 13:20
17th of Mirtul
Jamrion heads off to talk to Hastrine, the caravan is nearly done packing up.

What are you folks doing?
Mouse Squeak
 player, 7 posts
Fri 5 Mar 2021
at 14:04
17th of Mirtul
Mouse walks up to the rest of the group. "I'm going to go to the front and scout ahead."
Brer Vodraz
 player, 17 posts
Fri 5 Mar 2021
at 19:27
17th of Mirtul
Brer shakes his head at the seeming lack of concern.“Maybe my associations make me sensitive.  Perhaps Dara can shed some light.  Keep safe.”  He stands and heads to find the priestess.
Roscoe Porridgepot
 player, 4 posts
Fri 5 Mar 2021
at 22:32
17th of Mirtul
"Hang on, Brer.  I'll come with you.  I'm interested to see if she also feels unsettled.  Maybe the Gods are trying to tell us something."  Roscoe follows Brer.
Brer Vodraz
 player, 18 posts
Fri 5 Mar 2021
at 23:09
17th of Mirtul
“The gods are always trying to tell us something.   The problem is can we interpret what they are telling us.”
GM
 GM, 17 posts
Sat 6 Mar 2021
at 18:00
17th of Mirtul
Jamrion returns to find Bricet loading the tents into an available wagon with some help from fellow refugees.
Jamrion
 player, 29 posts
Sat 6 Mar 2021
at 18:58
17th of Mirtul
Help Bricet and others load tent.

Bricet, the group around Hastrin is saying weird stuff happening to them,also.
Bricet
 player, 6 posts
Sat 6 Mar 2021
at 19:52
17th of Mirtul
In reply to Jamrion (msg # 34):

Look, I am a man of justice.  This eerie feeling in my gut does not sit well. After we finish loading, think we should see if we can find out any more information?   I don’t like not knowing things. 
GM
 GM, 18 posts
Sat 6 Mar 2021
at 20:23
17th of Mirtul
Tents are loaded up quickly and the caravan is readying to head out.
Jamrion
 player, 30 posts
Sat 6 Mar 2021
at 20:35
17th of Mirtul
Bricet, I am going to head to front to scout maybe link up with mouse
Head past front of column look around for tracks of Mouse moving in stealth to leave less tracks