RolePlay onLine RPoL Logo

, welcome to The Metropolis Chronicles

18:40, 20th July 2024 (GMT+0)

The Metropolis Docks.

Posted by The EditorFor group 0
The Editor
GM, 78 posts
Fri 23 Jul 2021
at 03:03
  • msg #1

The Metropolis Docks

You arrived at the docks, Lois was waiting there in a raincoat.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure what to wear," she said.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 153 posts
Fri 23 Jul 2021
at 04:06
  • msg #2

The Metropolis Docks

Levi laughed.

"That's fine," she said.  "There's some ocean spray sometimes, but I was going to fly you there, just to save you getting wet.  Are you ready?"
Lois Lane
NPC, 17 posts
Reporter
Lots of Guts
Fri 23 Jul 2021
at 04:20
  • msg #3

The Metropolis Docks

"Ready," Lois said, trying to look stoic.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 154 posts
Fri 23 Jul 2021
at 04:58
  • msg #4

The Metropolis Docks

Levi picked her up (carefully, princess-carry style) and flew her back to Seabase!
The Editor
GM, 98 posts
Sat 14 Aug 2021
at 02:51
  • msg #5

The Metropolis Docks

You heard a loud explosion coming from the docks.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 245 posts
Sat 14 Aug 2021
at 03:07
  • msg #6

The Metropolis Docks

Well, that wasn't good!  She flew in that direction at once.  It might just be an accident, in which case her strength might be important for rescue work.

...but it might not be that simple.
The Editor
GM, 99 posts
Sat 14 Aug 2021
at 03:57
  • msg #7

The Metropolis Docks

You see several people in high-tech gear loading several trucks with Lexcorp stamped boxes and crates.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 246 posts
Sat 14 Aug 2021
at 04:17
  • msg #8

The Metropolis Docks

Well, that just figured.

But Lex had a right to look after his company's property... she looked for the location of the explosion.
The Editor
GM, 100 posts
Mon 16 Aug 2021
at 01:32
  • msg #9

The Metropolis Docks

It seems to have come from the large hole the thieves are leaving through.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 247 posts
Mon 16 Aug 2021
at 01:55
  • msg #10

The Metropolis Docks

...Well, that was different.  She landed in front of the truck.

"All right, what's going on here?" she asked.  There was, after all, a small chance that this was Lexcorp being provocative.
The Editor
GM, 101 posts
Mon 16 Aug 2021
at 02:59
  • msg #11

The Metropolis Docks

"Crap! IT's Leviathan!" One of the thieves shouted.

"Idiot, it's why we got the gear!" Another one answered and they leveled several weird looking weapons at you.

It didn't appear to be Lexcorp gear.
Leviathan McNaught
player, 248 posts
Mon 16 Aug 2021
at 03:44
  • msg #12

The Metropolis Docks

"...You could have surrendered," said Leviathan.  She didn't dare roar here-- too likely to damage something important, like the building with a hole in it.  She therefore surged forward to close with them...

Init 22
The Editor
GM, 102 posts
Mon 16 Aug 2021
at 22:25
  • msg #13

The Metropolis Docks

(OOC: Go first as that is a great roll.)
Leviathan McNaught
player, 249 posts
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 02:42
  • msg #14

The Metropolis Docks

Levi punched the nearest.  A simple tactic.

Luck reroll to get a 21; Damage 16.
The Editor
GM, 103 posts
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 03:05
  • msg #15

The Metropolis Docks

The remaining thieves opened fire on you.

(OOC: We have three hits doing 10 damage each.)
Leviathan McNaught
player, 250 posts
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 04:14
  • msg #16

The Metropolis Docks

23:11, Today: Leviathan McNaught rolled 37,24,30 using d20+18,d20+18,d20+18 ((19,6,12)).

"Ow!" said Levi.  "Hm.  You guys have bigger guns than the regular Lexcorp guys.  It's, um, not really going to help you, though."

She went to punch the next one.

12. 
The Editor
GM, 104 posts
Tue 17 Aug 2021
at 04:25
  • msg #17

The Metropolis Docks

"It's working!" one of the thieves said as your punch went wide.

(OOC: Only two attacks hit for the same damage this time.)
Sign In