The Nearby Woods.   Posted by The Master of Dungeons.Group: 0
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 265 posts
Sun 10 Apr 2022
at 09:48
The Nearby Woods
Althan readies his shield and blade "Careful now" he said indicating the direction the birds had fled from.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 267 posts
 Dungeon Master
Sun 10 Apr 2022
at 10:05
The Nearby Woods
"What are you doing here?" a voice bellowed out.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 266 posts
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 08:15
The Nearby Woods
"We are looking for someone who got lost" Althan yelled back.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 268 posts
 Dungeon Master
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 08:39
The Nearby Woods
A large humanoid creature strolled out of a bush. It appears to be a massive bear. It looks you up and down.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 267 posts
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 09:56
The Nearby Woods
Althan bowed slightly "I'm Althan Scaleborn" he introduced himself and the the others "and this is Amara and Bando"
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 269 posts
 Dungeon Master
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 10:06
The Nearby Woods
"What person is this?" the bear-man asked.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 268 posts
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 20:27
The Nearby Woods
"He cam to the woods a short time ago, with Bando and some other men" Althan said "We've come to look for him, on behalf of his brother"
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 270 posts
 Dungeon Master
Tue 12 Apr 2022
at 20:49
The Nearby Woods
"Ah, that fool," the bear-man said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 269 posts
Wed 13 Apr 2022
at 19:17
The Nearby Woods
"Fool?" Althan asked.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 271 posts
 Dungeon Master
Wed 13 Apr 2022
at 21:55
The Nearby Woods
"Follow me," the bear-man said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 270 posts
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 08:12
The Nearby Woods
Althan glanced at the others and then nodded "Okay" he said and followed the bear-man.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 272 posts
 Dungeon Master
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 08:28
The Nearby Woods
The bear man brings you to a river where a possibly dignified man was drinking wine from a bottle while very disheveled and fishing from the river.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 271 posts
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 09:06
The Nearby Woods
Althan turns to Bando "Is that him?" He asked.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 273 posts
 Dungeon Master
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 09:17
The Nearby Woods
"it's him," Dando said and sighed. "How'd he get past us if he just snuck off?"
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 272 posts
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 10:13
The Nearby Woods
"Let's ask" Althan suggested "Excuse me, Lord Lavine? Are you okay? People have been worried about you" He said.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 274 posts
 Dungeon Master
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 10:26
The Nearby Woods
"I am very drunk!" Dungras said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 273 posts
Thu 14 Apr 2022
at 21:00
The Nearby Woods
Althan was a bit unsure how to reply to that at first "Is thar why you left the camp?" He asked crouching near the man.
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 275 posts
 Dungeon Master
Fri 15 Apr 2022
at 04:39
The Nearby Woods
"No, no, I was bored and wanted to fish!" Dungras said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 274 posts
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 07:44
The Nearby Woods
Althan glances at Dando and the says in a low voice "Is he usually like this?"
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 276 posts
 Dungeon Master
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 08:20
The Nearby Woods
"Yes, he is," Bando said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 275 posts
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 08:37
The Nearby Woods
"I think maybe it's time you got home" Althan said in a soothing tone "Your brother is worried about you"
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 277 posts
 Dungeon Master
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 08:49
The Nearby Woods
"You are right, big lizard guy, I should!" the man said before dropping his rod into the river and stumbling off.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 276 posts
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 09:09
The Nearby Woods
"Wait!" Althan said and headed after the man "Let us walk you back, just to make sure you get back okay"
The Master of Dungeons
 GM, 278 posts
 Dungeon Master
Sat 16 Apr 2022
at 09:20
The Nearby Woods
"Mighty kind of you!" he said.
Althan Scaleborn
 player, 277 posts
Sun 17 Apr 2022
at 07:47
The Nearby Woods
Althan tried to herd the man towards town,and the nobles house.