Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave.   Posted by Gorum.Group: 0
Koyrai Dellex
 player, 16 posts
 HP 17/17, AC 17
 Samsaran Arcanist
Fri 6 May 2022
at 20:14
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
When Koyrai felt the sword penetrate his side, the blind Arcanist lashed out instinctively with his cold-iron dagger but found nothing but air. "Coward!" he spat, even though it didn't exactly make sense to do so.

The Samsaran stepped back from the enemy kobold and was surprised to feel his wound already closing. He felt behind him for his floating disk so that he could maybe board it. "Pebble, would you get over here and help already? I can't see! I need you to guide me!"



Standard: Attack kobold with dagger. Misses due to concealment (at the very least).
Move: 5-foot step to F13 and onto my Floating Disk, if possible. I will otherwise stay where I am if it is impossible, or would provoke an AoO, or trigger the trap.
Other: familiar will rejoin me in my square.

14:00, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 15 using 1d20.  Will my dagger possibly hit? 50% concealment. Even=yes, odd=no.
Nope.

Uluchi Sesa
 player, 12 posts
 Scaled Spellcaster
Sun 8 May 2022
at 08:09
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
With the hole in the kobold's mind opened, Uluchi drives in her magic, yellow eyes flashing as she speaks a single draconic command, "Kos Mulhaan." With her spell finished, she moves forward, sneering down at the small creature.

Standard: Cast Hold Person targeting Ambusher 1 in H13, Will Save DC 16
Result: 01:44, Today: Uluchi Sesa rolled 11 using 1d20-1 ((12)).
Move: Move to I13

This message was last edited by the player at 08:45, Sun 08 May.

Gorum
 GM, 32 posts
 Our Lord in Iron
Sun 8 May 2022
at 10:12
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
The Kobold fencer's bravado proves to be its undoing, and it's reckless advance leaves it open to a brutal series of strikes from Veana and Puck.  Run clean through the torso by Puck's spear, it makes one last stubborn attack against Koji, wounding the berserker again before succumbing to it's wounds.

The mage lets out a howl of rage as it's teammate falls.  Calling up a mass of supernaturally cold frost, it hurls the snowball into Koji's chest.  Frostbite painfully spreads across the half-orc's body, turning her exposed flesh black and purple.

Meanwhile, the ambusher targeted by Uluchi freezes up in a different way.  Completely paralyzed, it stands stock still, with the exception of it's eyes, which dart frantically across back and forth as it struggles against the enchantment holding it.

The other ambushers continue to do their best, but prove rather ineffective against opponents that can defend themselves.  One takes a few weak swipes towards Sandy, while the other leaves a pair of shallow cuts on Koji, adding just a bit more damage to her long list of injuries.

OOC: Koji forgot to check if she hit an image or the real sorcerer.  She attacked the real thing, meaning she didn't destroy an image.  Also, Puck couldn't have attacked the Fencer with his longspear from there, but he could have swapped out for his regular spear with quickdraw. 

Kobold Mage: (Staff, scrolls, cloak)
FREE    : 5' step to P19
STANDARD: Cast Snowball at Koji.  Hits AC 20 for 17 cold damage.  Koji fails DC 15 fortitude save and is staggered for 1 round.

Kobold Fencer: (Mithril chain shirt, Mwk Rapier, Darkwood buckler, dagger)
REACTION: Attack of Opportunity vs Koji, hits AC 18 for 11 damage.
He takes 1 damage from attacking while disabled, and falls unconscious.

Kobold Ambusher 1: (Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
FULL    : Attempt save to break Hold person.  Fails.

Kobold Ambusher 2:
(Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
REACTION: AoO vs Veana.  Hits AC 23 for 4 damage.
FREE    : 5'step to G17
FULL    : Full attack vs Sandydale, 2 misses

Kobold Ambusher 3:  (Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
REACTION: AoO vs Koji.  Hits AC 26 for 1 damage
FULL    : Full Attack vs Koji.  1 hit for 1 damage.
FREE    : 5' step to O18


NamePositionHPACTouchFFFortRefWillCMDNotes
KojiN17-7/3714913+10+5+620Bloodrage, bless, staggered, diehard
KoyraiF1317/17151013+1+3+311Mage Armor, Prestidigitation, floating disk (riding), Blindness, bless
PuckL1618/18161313+3+6+218Feral Focus (+2 dex, str), bless
SandydaleH1421/21171313+1+4+316Guidance, bless
UluchiI1320/20191316+4+6+512Mage Armor, blood boiling pill
VeanaK1724/28211021+9+6+816Alter self, smite vs Fencer (+4 attack and AC, +3 damage), bless
           
FencerL17-1/32231717+1+8+217Cat's grace, Unconscious, dying
MageP199/22181415+2+5+612Mage Armor, 2 mirror images
Ambusher 1H1315/1510510-2+4-114Held (DC 16 will)
Ambusher 2H1605/15181415+0+6+114 
Ambusher 3O1815/15181415+0+6+114 


03:20, Today: Gorum, on behalf of Koji D'agh, rolled 12 using 1d20+10.  Fort vs snowball DC15.
03:07, Today: Gorum rolled 11 using 1d20+6.  crit?
03:07, Today: Gorum rolled 26,1 using d20+6,d4.  Ambusher 3's AoO vs Koji.
03:01, Today: Gorum rolled 18,7,1,1 using d20+4,d20+4,d4,d4.  Ambusher 3 vs koji.
03:00, Today: Gorum rolled 10,11,2,1 using d20+4,d20+4,d4,d4.  Ambusher 2 vs Sandy.
02:59, Today: Gorum rolled 20,17 using d20+16,4d6+1.  Mage snowball vs Koji.
02:59, Today: Gorum rolled 18,11 using d20+12,d4+10.  Fencer's final attack vs Koji.
02:55, Today: Gorum rolled 1 using 1d3.  koji vs mirror image (1 is real).
02:53, Today: Gorum rolled 4 using 1d4.
02:53, Today: Gorum rolled 23 using 1d20+6.  Ambusher 2's AoO.
02:50, Today: Gorum rolled 11 using 1d20+1.  Ambusher 1's second save.
02:44, Today: Uluchi Sesa rolled 11 using 1d20-1.  Will save for Ambusher 1 vs Hold Person.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:04, Mon 09 May.

Puck
 player, 32 posts
 Player 6
 Wild Elf Hunter
Sun 8 May 2022
at 15:20
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Puck noticed that his party member, half-not-person Koji, was bleeding like cut pig and the wicked wizard-lizard was still standing, thus he muttered a prayer to forest spirits and let go of his longspear with one hand, where a handful of ripe berries appeared.
He stepped forwards announcing loudly to the berserker!
"Good food, Koji, will help!"

OOC: Puck quickdraws material components!
Puck casts Goodbery spell, gaining 7 berries.
Puck makes 5' step to M17.
Puck uses move action to feed Goodberries to Koji, should heal him 7 HP.
Then Puck resumes his two-handed grip on the Longspear.

Sandydale
 player, 23 posts
 Elf Life Oracle
Sun 8 May 2022
at 15:59
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Sandydale turns around after seeing the Kobold paralyzed, and finds himself facing another. "Good timing." he comments to Uluchi. Without that, he would've been in a very bad spot with two Kobolds flanking him. Now, with the advantage of not having to watch his back, he sidesteps the swipes of his attacker. He takes a step to get out of being sandwiched by the two lizards and towards the other half of the fight.

After witnessing the amount of hurt Koji took, he decides to not waste time by running there. "Encore!" he yells, and he shines with life once again.

OOC: FREE: Five-foot step to I15
STANDARD: Channel Positive Energy, Heal Living: Everyone heals 6 hp in 30ft radius.
 Again Selective Channel should ignore all Kobolds in range, but if not it will ignore the 3 wounded Kobolds.
MOVE: Not taken.

18:57, Today: Sandydale rolled 6 using 2d6+1.  Channel Heal.

Koji D'agh
 player, 21 posts
Sun 8 May 2022
at 17:01
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
If it weren't for her ancestral training and heartiness Koji would have succumbed to her wounds.  The fencer who had struck him before almost took out her achilles tendon with a well-timed strike.  The other small kobold poked her twice.  Thankfully, or perhaps not so thankfully she was blasted by the wizard with a frozen ball of something.  It blackened and bruised her flesh but she held true to her position... somehow.

A second later Puck had shoved berries in her hand and he instructed it was food.  She barely registered the comment though she did put them in her mouth and chewed on the sweet berries.  Another blast of healing washed over her bringing her to fighting health just a second after.  Koji could feel her limbs once more but was still a little slow.

Eat the goodberries.

This message was last edited by the player at 09:54, Mon 09 May.

Koyrai Dellex
 player, 20 posts
 HP 17/17, AC 17
 Samsaran Arcanist
Mon 9 May 2022
at 00:59
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
As Koyrai sat atop his floating disk, he listened to Uluchi's draconic words and had a good guess as to what it meant. The kobold was targeted by a spell and (hopefully) would be vulnerable. Even so, Koyrai asked his familiar to confirm his suspicions. "Is the guy who stabbed me still in the same spot?" he asked Pebble. The mute familiar bopped him lightly on the head for yes. "Then what are you waiting for? Go get 'em." The ioun wyrd flew out to deliver a tiny attack even as Koyrai himself cast an Acid Splash cantrip at the kobold and floated his disk over to the other side of the entrance.



Koyrai
Standard: Cast Acid Splash at ambusher 1. Deals 1 acid damage.
Move: Drift over to G11.

18:50, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 18 using 1d20.  Will my cantrip possibly hit? 50% concealment. Even=yes, odd=no.
18:53, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 16 using 1d20+4.  Ranged touch attack targeting ambusher 1 (acid splash, with Bless).
18:53, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 1 using 1d3.  Acid Splash damage.


Pebble

Move: Fly to H13 to attack (reach of 0)
Standard: Attack ambusher 1. Deals 1 damage.

18:56, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 18 using 1d20+5.  Pebble's slam attack to ambusher 1.
It deals 1d4-3 damage, so it deals both a minimum of 1 damage, and a maximum of 1 damage.

Edit: Had the wrong name for someone's character.

This message was last edited by the player at 08:04, Mon 09 May.

Veana
 player, 25 posts
 Angelkin Paladin
 Warrior of the Holy Light
Mon 9 May 2022
at 01:11
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Veana feels the light wound inflicted upon her by the kobold she left behind begin to close as Sandydale's life magics mend the damage. She is capable of mending her own wounds of course, but not having to do so meant she could focus her energy elsewhere.

With the fencer down for the count, she moves closer towards the mage and strikes against the kobold closest to Koji in the process, her longsword biting into its flesh and drawing some blood in the process.

"Better give it up while you can," she calls out, but it is unclear as to whether her words are meant for the spellcaster or the rogue nearest her. Perhaps they are meant for both of them?

OOC: Move to N19, Standard action to attack Ambusher 3 for 5 damage.

21:03, Today: Veana rolled 18,5 using 1d20+9,1d8+4.  Attack ambusher 3.

Uluchi Sesa
 player, 14 posts
 Scaled Spellcaster
Mon 9 May 2022
at 07:59
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
With at least some of her magic finally taking its intended course amongst the enemy, Uluchi gives Sandydale a brief smile and nod, her eyes focused past them and on the other skirmisher; bringing the weight of her Power to bear.

The smile turns to a grimace as she gets again a toe-hold instead of the full grip on the fate of the creature that she was hoping to secure. Gesturing towards it with her gauntleted fist, she hyper extends a thumb and slices the air near her own throat.

A single cautious step towards the small reptile and she unhooks the curved blade from her belt.

Standard: Evil Eye on Ambusher 2 targeting Saving Throws;
00:53, Today: Uluchi Sesa rolled 16 using 1d20+1 ((15))
Result: -2 on Saving Throws for 1 round

Move: Draw Kukri.

Five foot step to I14

Gorum
 GM, 35 posts
 Our Lord in Iron
Mon 9 May 2022
at 11:23
Re: Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
The kobold in front of Veana looked about ready to take her advice and surrender, but the Mage behind it simply laughed.  It sneered at her, it's reptilian face multiplied by it's illusory doubles.  "Give up?  Why, so you can kill us faster?  No, if I have to die, I'm taking this greenskinned oaf with me!"

It backed up a bit more, then hurled another magical snowball at Koji.  This time however, the spell sailed harmlessly over the half-orc's head.

The mage's bodyguard took advantage of Koji eating the goodberries to take another few strips of skin out of her legs, also backing up slightly as it did.

While the paralyzed kobold struggled frantically against it's magical bonds, it's nearest ally stepped in beside it, frantically swinging in an attempt to ward off the attackers.  One of it's stubby blades clanged against Pebble's rocky body, drawing sparks but doing little damage.

Kobold Mage: (Staff, scrolls, cloak)
MOVE    : Moves to S17
STANDARD: Cast Snowball at Koji.  Misses with a natural 1.

Kobold Ambusher 1: (Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
FULL    : Attempt save to break Hold person.  Fails.

Kobold Ambusher 2:
(Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
REACTION: AoO vs Veana.  Hits AC 23 for 4 damage.
FREE    : 5'step to H14
FULL    : Full attack vs Pebble, 1 hit for 1 damage

Kobold Ambusher 3:  (Studded leather armor, 2 short swords)
REACTION: AoO vs Koji.  Hits AC 21 for 4 damage
FULL    : Full Attack vs Koji.  1 hit for 1 damage.
FREE    : 5' step to O18


NamePositionHPACTouchFFFortRefWillCMDNotes
KojiN178/3714913+10+5+620Bloodrage, bless, staggered, diehard
KoyraiF1317/17151013+1+3+311Mage Armor, Prestidigitation, floating disk (riding), Blindness, bless
PebbleH137/81715140+3+59 
PuckM1718/18161313+3+6+218Feral Focus (+2 dex, str), bless
SandydaleH1421/21171313+1+4+316Guidance, bless
UluchiI1320/20191316+4+6+512Mage Armor, blood boiling pill
VeanaK1728/28211021+9+6+816Alter self, smite vs Fencer (+4 attack and AC, +3 damage), bless
           
FencerL17-1/32231717+1+8+217Cat's grace, Unconscious, dying
MageS179/22181415+2+5+612Mage Armor, 2 mirror images
Ambusher 1H1313/1510510+0+6+114Held (DC 16 will)
Ambusher 2H1405/15181415-2+4-1114Evil eye (-2 to saves)
Ambusher 3P1810/15181415+0+6+114 



04:48, Today: Gorum rolled 5,16,2,1 using d20+4,d20+4,d4,d4.  Ambusher 3 vs koji.
04:48, Today: Gorum rolled 6 using 1d20+4.  crit?
04:48, Today: Gorum rolled 12,23,3,1 using d20+4,d20+4,d4,d4.  Ambusher 2 vs pebble.
04:46, Today: Gorum rolled 8 using 1d20+1.  Ambusher 1 will save.
04:44, Today: Gorum rolled 7,12 using d20+6,4d6+1.  Mage snowball vs Koji.
04:38, Today: Gorum rolled 21,1 using d20+6,d4.  Ambusher 3's AoO vs Koji.

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:24, Mon 09 May.

Sandydale
 player, 27 posts
 Elf Life Oracle
Mon 9 May 2022
at 13:19
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Well, Koji seems to be hanging on for the moment. That means it's a small opportunity to go on the offensive. Sandydale points his right arm and fingers straight down and whispers "Shimsha". This moment of focus, unfortunately, creates an opening for the kobold in front of him.

OOC: Unless the ambusher takes the AoO here, and manage to deal 5 or more damage the following will happen.

STANDARD: Cast Shocking grasp.
FREE: Deliver charge to Ambusher 2. Dealing 6 damage.
MOVE: Move to M19


His arm start to crackle with lightning and with a swift motion reaches the kobold's armor, electrocuting the reptile down to unconsciousness.

He glances at the paralysed kobold and figures that the mages got this, and dashes behind Veana.

OOC: Otherwise the concentration roll is failed and the spell fizzles. Which would be followed by these.

STANDARD: Cast shocking grasp, spell fizzled.
FREE: Five foot I16


After the kobold's stab, Sandydale can't maintain the focus on the spell. He grunts in pain and takes a step back.

ROLLS:

15:53, Today: Sandydale rolled 15,16,6 using d20+6,d20+7,3d6.  Shocking grasp: Pre-emptive concentration, touch attack, damage.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:40, Mon 09 May.

Veana
 player, 26 posts
 Angelkin Paladin
 Warrior of the Holy Light
Mon 9 May 2022
at 14:38
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Veana shrugs in response to the mage's words.

"Have it your way," she says as she continues to give him chase, unconcerned with the other kobold she had just struck, moving past him and leaving herself open to its attacks as she focuses on the spellcaster.

She swings her blade at the bastard, hoping to strike true, or at least get rid of one of the mage's pesky illusions, which is what ends up happening as her steel strikes at one of the illusory copies.

OOC: MOVE to R18, STANDARD to attack Kobold Mage for 7 damage and ends up destroying one of the mirror images.

10:33, Today: Veana rolled 18,7 using 1d20+9,1d8+4.  Attack kobold mage.
12:54, Today: Veana rolled 2 using 1d3.  Mirror Image? 3 is real mage!

This message was last edited by the player at 16:55, Mon 09 May.

Puck
 player, 37 posts
 Player 6
 Wild Elf Hunter
Mon 9 May 2022
at 15:21
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Seeing that Koji seems to regain some colour, even if it was awfuly Orcish, Puck stepped by the berserker and smiled nastily to the kobold who was just abandoned by it's wizard buddy.
"(Draconic)Die, die, chicken-meat!"
Then stabbed it in the gut, making the kobold's beady eyes bulge out in a realization it's death is inniment!

Then Puck pulled back violently, and followed sedately to flank Veana and menace the kobold mage with a spear dripping with the lifeblood of it's kin.

OOC: 5' step to N18.
Attack Kobold Ambusher 3 vs AC 24, 10 piercing dmg.
Move action Q16 and look menacingly.


17:16, Today: Puck rolled 10 using 1d6+5.  two-handed longspear damage.

17:15, Today: Puck rolled 24 using 1d20+5.  stab kobold with longspear

Koji D'agh
 player, 25 posts
Mon 9 May 2022
at 16:22
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Unsure of how she managed to not get hit by the next snowball, Koji grins wide as she sees her companions attack the ambusher and the mage.

Since she wasn't feeling uneasy(staggered) anymore, Koji moved forward past the ambusher as he took a nasty attack from Puck and straight to her opponent, the mage.  Instead of doing a downward chop with her blade, like last time, she instead swiped it across hoping it would kill the mage dead!  "Die! Kobold DIE!"

Hit the mage woot woot and killed the damn thing!  HP 11  Move to R17

20:17, Today: Koji D'agh rolled 1 using 1d3.  1 is real mage.

20:16, Today: Koji D'agh rolled 18,13 using d20+11,2d4+6.  attack and damage.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:16, Tue 10 May.

Koyrai Dellex
 player, 24 posts
 HP 17/17, AC 17
 Samsaran Arcanist
Mon 9 May 2022
at 18:18
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
"Pebble, do your thing, then get back. More fire is on its way!" The tiny familiar slammed into the paralyzed kobold as hard as its little body could manage, then retreated above the other kobold that Sandydale had (hopefully) electrocuted to death. No sooner had the familiar moved than a blast of flame was evoked blindly by Koyrai, engulfing the paralyzed kobold. The flames were notably hotter than the last time he cast the spell too. Like the arcanist had put some extra oomph into his spell.



Pebble
Full-round action: Perform a Coup De Grace against ambusher 1. Deals 2 damage to ambusher 1. It made its save to resist dying though.
Free: 5 foot step to H14

11:56, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 14 using 1d20.  Ambusher 1 fortitude save, DC 12.

Koyrai
Free: 5 foot step to H10, use an arcane reservoir point to increase caster level of next spell.
Standard: Cast Burning Hands at +1 CL. Deals 11 fire damage to ambusher 1. It failed it's reflex save (if it could even make one)

12:07, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 11 using 4d4.  Fire damage.
12:09, Today: Koyrai Dellex rolled 10 using 1d20+6.  Ambusher 1 reflex save, DC 16 (if able).

Uluchi Sesa
 player, 16 posts
 Scaled Spellcaster
Tue 10 May 2022
at 11:24
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
"Morah Lingrah." Another draconic command, this time directed towards the second of the pair of kobolds the backline mages are dealing with. Uluchi takes a quick step out of the range of the swords, sliding her entirely decorative blade away before gesturing and intoning.

The victim obediently calms down, ceasing all activity for just a moment. With the enthusiastic slaughter commencing in all parts of the battle, a moment is hopefully more than long enough.
Free: Five-foot to J14
Move: Sheath Kukri.
Standard: Cast Daze targeting Ambusher 2;
04:19, Today: Uluchi Sesa rolled 13 using 1d20-1.  Ambusher 2 Will save vs Daze DC 14.
Target is Dazed for 1 round, gains immunity to Daze spell for 1 minute.

Gorum
 GM, 36 posts
 Our Lord in Iron
Wed 11 May 2022
at 00:48
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
In a flurry of violence, the remaining kobolds are quickly finished off.  Puck's target is speared through the guts and falls to the ground shrieking, while Koji's heavy sword catches the mage square in the chest, splitting it's breastbone with a sickening crunch and sending it tumbling to the floor.  Meanwhile, the duo facing the party's spellcasters are battered, burned, electrocuted and enchanted, leaving them barely conscious and thoroughly disabled.  Even if they were capable of defending themselves anymore, it was clear there was no fight left in them.

OOC: Congratulations, you win!  Feel free to roleplay what you do in the battle's aftermath if you want, while we prepare for the next fight.

Puck
 player, 43 posts
 Player 6
 Wild Elf Hunter
Wed 11 May 2022
at 07:36
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Before the party left, Puck fed everyone a Goodberry and claimed Fencer's Hat as a trophy of their triumph.
Koyrai Dellex
 player, 27 posts
 HP 17/17, AC 17
 Samsaran Arcanist
Wed 11 May 2022
at 20:30
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
When the battle had concluded, Koyrai floated through the cave slowly on his Floating Disk, letting Pebble help guide him. He didn't have to worry about tripping, but there was always the possibility he could bonk his head on the ceiling, or run into a wall, or fall down a hole. "Normally this is about the time I would start searching the bodies for magic items, but it is difficult to search when I literally cannot see. Am I the only one who ended up blinded? Or are we all going to have to stumble our way home in the dark?"

Having finished his pathetic attempt at sympathy and pity, Koyrai's tone changed to a more practical one. "If anyone would like me to cast any of my spells for them, just let me know. I can swap my spells once or twice more, and can manage one or two more castings as well. I'm probably not going to be much help beyond that though." At the very least, he could cast another disk to help carry back their spoils of war.
Puck
 player, 47 posts
 Player 6
 Wild Elf Hunter
Wed 11 May 2022
at 20:47
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
A twinkling laughter erupted from the forest outside and made Puck look sharply with dumb expression as if asking if it's about him? He made peaceful gestures towards the witch, Uluchi Sesa, who heard him rambling about forest spirits during their meetings. That and that dwarves and orcs are bad and she shouldn't trust them tree-burners.
"Must go. Will return."

Before leaving, Puck gifted everyone in the party with a Goodberry ... and seems to follow some tiny, moth sized, glowy and half-transparent existence into the deep woods.

And like all rangers dissapears behind a tree to thin to hide him properly, figures.

OOC: Puck visits forest spirits for his level up. It's pure nonsense. Expect pranks. ;)

Uluchi Sesa
 player, 18 posts
 Scaled Spellcaster
Thu 12 May 2022
at 00:40
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Once the last of the enemies have been dispatched, Uluchi briskly moves around the cave, peering into corners and sifting through the kobold's possessions; with the blade of her kukri, no point getting anything nasty on her gloves much less her hands.

"Koraav Lah."

A brief incantation in Draconic to illuminate magic auras so she can direct the separate handling of the truly valuable gear from the camp. At Koyrai's continuing plight, she glances his way with a slight frown.

"Still cant see? Not a short lasting one then, like the spell I use."

Moving over towards him so as to not have to shout their conversation, she reaches out her left hand to touch his shoulder, "We've got this in hand, no worries. If you've truly lost your sight, do not despair. I could set you up with a Pact to gain Sight; or Sight Beyond Sight, no point in not grabbing with both hands right? Let me know once we've got back to town if I need to arrange an introduction."

With her right hand, Uluchi waves to Puck as he begins to depart, "Grind vod golt, gein sul." (Draconic, meet me at the place we met before in one month)
Koji D'agh
 player, 29 posts
Thu 12 May 2022
at 04:59
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Koji had a crazy look on her face as the dead mage fell to the ground and the images disappeared.

"Wow, these little buggers were not easy at all!  Thank you for those timely heals guys!  I sure could have died there if not for them."

Koji had released her rage and was breathing heavily while propping herself on the large stone she had jump up on.
Puck
 player, 48 posts
 Player 6
 Wild Elf Hunter
Thu 12 May 2022
at 19:04
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
A month later, when Uluchi Sesa arrived at the forest clearing she met the wild elf for the first time decades ago an adorable tiny viper with unnaturally amber eyes, just like a certain elf she knew, was sunning itself lazily in a dedicated sunny spot on a low hanging branch.

When she stepped forwards, a trap activated and from the leaves above a tiny cage on a rope fell. Nervous looking chimpunk was terrifyied inside.

Snake looked her in hte eyes, and winked. Before throwing an acorn on her witch-hat with it's tail.
OOC: Yes it's Puck. And if Sesa wants? The chimpunk could be one that gifted her with black eye thanks to it's sniper-throwing with acrons several seasons ago. Or just another jest from Puck.
Who obviously survived his spirit trial, gained a boon and prettied up for hte meeting.

Veana
 player, 34 posts
 Angelkin Paladin
 Warrior of the Holy Light
Thu 12 May 2022
at 20:38
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Veana returns to her natural form once the battle is over. "Those pesky little bastards were more trouble than I thought," she says to the others. "I'm glad we came out mostly unscathed out of that one. We'll need to find someone to deal with Koyrai's blindness. Maybe a cleric back in town? I'm afraid blindness is beyond my healing capabilities."

She offers a small shrug before flicking away the blood from her longsword before sheathing it. She had heard Uluchi's offer, but whatever that whole pact thing was sounded a bit fishy as far as she was concerned.
Gorum
 GM, 43 posts
 Our Lord in Iron
Sun 15 May 2022
at 04:20
Battle 1: The Marauder's Cave
Searching the kobolds' cave hideout, the party finds a sizeable collection of stolen goods, along with a number of raw gemstones that the raiders seemed to have dug out themselves from...somewhere.  They also find a pile of discarded human bones, covered in knife-marks and scorched from a cooking fire.

Back in Caliphas, the local temple of Pharasma is more than happy to heal Koyrai's eyes, in exchange for their usual fees.