RolePlay onLine RPoL Logo

, welcome to Robber's Dungeon

00:08, 21st April 2024 (GMT+0)

Party C FWBM.

Posted by Grand MasterFor group 0
Flit
player, 41 posts
Lvl 1 AC 10/11
HP 07/13
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 00:45
  • msg #158

Party C

Having taken 10 damage in both encounters and two enemies attacking her in the first and three in the second, Flit simply shakes her head, "no."  Plus, there is not an obvious pile of treasure including magic weapons and armor laying about this time.  Or an exit.

EDIT: She'll grab the coins for later split before heading to the far side.
This message was last edited by the player at 00:47, Tue 13 Dec 2022.
Moordenar II
player, 36 posts
AC 11
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 00:48
  • msg #159

Party C

If the others are ready, Moordenar II heads through the cave and into the exit tunnel.
This message was last edited by the player at 00:49, Tue 13 Dec 2022.
Beldeth
player, 27 posts
AC 17 (Plate+1)
HP 7/11
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 00:59
  • msg #160

Party C

Beldeth will move with the group.  She moves towards the front, once again hoping to have anything nasty attack her before her companions.
Grand Master
GM, 557 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 01:14
  • msg #161

Party C

Mines/Caves RT 3 lost - The tunnel goes to a larger cave about 150x200' There are 4 pools of various colored liquids: A pink one, A lilac one, a red one, and a gray one.

The pink pool has a suit of leather armor on a ledge just over it, the pool looks shallow enough to wade through to get it.

The lilac one has a statue in it (heavy, worth 104 gp)

The red and grey one's don't have anything near them.

A tunnel opposite leads out.
Flit
player, 42 posts
Lvl 1 AC 10/11
HP 07/13
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 01:18
  • msg #162

Party C

"I don't trust this," Flit says, eyeing the pools suspiciously.
Moordenar II
player, 37 posts
AC 11
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 01:20
  • msg #163

Party C

Moordenar II, liking the looks of that leather armor, wades through the pink pool to get to it.
Grand Master
GM, 560 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 01:26
  • msg #164

Party C

The pool has a pleasant hot springs feel, Moordenar II retrieves the leather armor without any issues.
Waverlin
player, 44 posts
AC 10
HP 8/10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 01:37
  • msg #165

Party C

Waverlin examines the pools suspiciously.
Beldeth
player, 28 posts
AC 17 (Plate+1)
HP 7/11
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 02:03
  • msg #166

Party C

Beldeth's eyes lit up as she looked around the chamber.  "It's all so... strange," she remarked, a flush coming to her cheeks.  As Moordenar safely retrieved the armor, Beldeth moved towards the lilac pool and the statue.  She wasn't about to miss out on the fun!

She began to wade in to retrieve the statue.
Grand Master
GM, 563 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 02:49
  • msg #167

Party C

The lilac pool felt so intensely good, Beldeth didn't want to get out, she felt weak at the knees.  The color drained from the pool becoming clear.  After she finally dragged the statue out she noticed she continued to feel week (lost high con.)
This message was lightly edited by the GM at 02:49, Tue 13 Dec 2022.
Beldeth
player, 29 posts
AC 17 (Plate+1)
HP 6/10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 02:58
  • msg #168

Party C

At first she thought the statue was heavier than it looked, but as Beldeth climbed out of the pool and set it down she realized her legs were shaking a little bit.  Whether it was the venom from the giant centipede bite or the pool she couldn't say, but she didn't feel especially good.

"I just need a moment," she said, leaning against the statue.

(( OOC: She'll follow whenever folks are ready to keep moving. ))
Moordenar II
player, 39 posts
AC 13
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 04:19
  • msg #169

Party C

After checking on Beldeth, Moordenar II is ready to continue.
Flit
player, 43 posts
Lvl 1 AC 10/11
HP 07/13
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 11:33
  • msg #170

Party C

It occurs to Flit that these pools may increase abilities as well as drain them.  Feeling a little more reckless than normal, she wades into the red pool.
Grand Master
GM, 588 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 13:38
  • msg #171

Party C

Flit feels tingly all over, starts seeing all the colors rush at her.

To everyone else Flit disappears in a flash of scintillating colors.  The pool remains red.
Flit
player, 44 posts
Lvl 1 AC 10/11
HP 07/13
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 13:50
  • msg #172

Party C

"That was weird," she remarks, stepping out of the pool.  Does she feel any different?

*Poof*
This message was last edited by the player at 14:38, Tue 13 Dec 2022.
Waverlin
player, 45 posts
AC 10
HP 8/10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 14:39
  • msg #174

Party C

"WHAT THE....?"
Moordenar II
player, 40 posts
AC 13
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 16:21
  • msg #175

Party C

Moordenar II is ready to move on, unless somebody wants to try the gray pool...
Waverlin
player, 46 posts
AC 10
HP 8/10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 16:52
  • msg #176

Party FWBT

Waverlin jumps in the red pool to try and find Flit.
Grand Master
GM, 602 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 17:09
  • msg #177

Party FWBT

Waverlin disappears flashily as did Flit.
Moordenar II
player, 41 posts
AC 13
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 17:15
  • msg #178

Party FWBT

"Now what the hell do we do?"
Beldeth
player, 30 posts
AC 17 (Plate+1)
HP 6/10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 18:06
  • msg #179

Party FWBT

With a shocked expression, and more than a touch of excitement, Beldeth moves for the red pool.  "We can't leave that poor girl wherever the pool took her!" she exclaimed.  She'll also jump in.
Grand Master
GM, 609 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 18:15
  • msg #180

Party FWBT

Beldeth appears in the waterfall.
Grand Master
GM, 610 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 18:15
  • msg #181

Party FWBT

Beldeth disappears similarly
Moordenar II
player, 42 posts
AC 13
HP 10 of 10
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 18:59
  • msg #182

Party FWBT

"What if it took her nowhere?  What if she's dead?  What if you're dead now?"

On the other hand, Moordenar II doesn't relish the idea of returning on his own... or of missing a share of some unique treasure that can only be gotten through this strange, perilous path.  Rationalizing it by telling himself he owes Beldeth, he follows her into the pool...
Grand Master
GM, 613 posts
Tue 13 Dec 2022
at 19:08
  • msg #183

Party FWBT

Go to Party B
Sign In